Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Hey guys as much as I want to believe this is new DLC content, but i remember a couple

of months ago the whole take on helicopters excitement.

I feel we are been led down the same path, I personally feel this is something to do with carrier command

DF

There's too much real-world reference in this for carrier command, which is a sci-fi scenario on a different planet (IIRC). Besides, Take On Helicopter never really used any direct reference to ArmA - it used pictures of Seattle, Helicopters, and an engine startup sound but not Chernarus or any other iconic image from ArmA. And it was launched on the BIS site, not the ArmA 2 site.

No, I am quite convinced this is ArmA-related.

btw, I don't think the new "stuff" has a background of 2002 as people suggested above.

in the first "hack" it said very clear that it's based on Arma2 plot line, so it must be something past 2009

You have to assume that whatever this is, it's directly related to the Armaverse, as it's on the ArmA2 webpage. In other words it's not another game like ToH or CC.

Edited by Tankbuster

(MK) SEARCH is related to ULTRA, but what about REAM, DUSTER and IGNITE? anyone remember anything from anywhere?

(MK) SEARCH is related to ULTRA, but what about REAM, DUSTER and IGNITE? anyone remember anything from anywhere?

Maybe duster-dust-cover something...

Ignite-ignition-launcher or some type of ignition

So maybe Iran isn't the main player here, it's just covering China's plans (ignite, so maybe some nuclear warheads launches)

Edited by LukasCZ

Europe map

Strategic scenario (europe invasion)

Armaverse

hmm, maybe Massive Multiplayer Online Web Game in ArmaVerse?

Clutching at straws here me thinks.

Might be an idea to wait for the next "hack".

Tee-hee-hee. Here's more on MkULTRA: http://www.scribd.com/doc/31814922/Human-Experimentation-Programs-DODCIA

As for the designations, those could be codenames, refer to: http://unuldor.ic.cz/arma/a.jpg

Source: (sourced from) SSDUSTER (could be an agent of any nationality) via (the use of data from) LCIGNITE (China, Iran, Turkey, or Russia) (on the date/dated) 07/06/02, MKSEARCH (interrogation) Run 5 (try number 5, five interrogation sessions in a row, fifth gave the information)

;)

I shouldn't be revealing all of this, BIS, why, oh, why did you have to use this. :D

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Iran is trying to cover up something after China - Tak nuke deal surface?

How hard can it be. We are going underwater. The last frontline in ArmA (Undersea) is breached.

"Source: SDDUSTER via LCIGNITE (07/06/02), MKSEARCH Run 5"

To me this sounds like the source is an Iranian(SD) Agent, giving information to a Chinese(LC) agent by means of this CIA 'truth serum' MKSEARCH. The information was given of Attempt 5 of using the drug.

But I dont understand why China would be interested in that. Unless LCIGNITE is something/someone CIA related who could 'spark' off a conflict with china.

:confused:

Fonz, it's the CIA doing the interrogation, us, not China. Read my observation.

And as for SDREAM - it is one of #000019 projected scenarios based on the previous interrogations on the matter.

;)

Fonz, it's the CIA doing the interrogation, us, not China. Read my observation.

And as for SDREAM - it is one of #000019 projected scenarios based on the previous interrogations on the matter.

;)

Ah yes you beat me to it :)

I agree that it makes more sense for the CIA to be doing the interrogation with MKSEARCH, but why is the agent called LCIGNITE? LC is china, so perhaps the information he seeks to get justified military involvement with China?

just one question:

who exactly is Spukayev? because i havent played the Arma2 campaign yet

Edited by PurePassion

;1913273']Ah yes you beat me to it :)

I agree that it makes more sense for the CIA to be doing the interrogation with MKSEARCH' date=' but why is the agent called LCIGNITE? LC is china, so perhaps the information he seeks to get justified military involvement with China?[/quote']

And from here, it's pure speculation: it's Intel gathering on whether NATO can strike first & wipe out China, and what are the consequences of such action, based on the data gained via the above-mentioned means on possible retaliation aspects. Also, SSDUSTER & LCIGNITE could be reversed, the latter being the agent in question.

In their view WW3 needs to happen.

wasnt in here for a while.

could someone pleez tell me in a few words what happened exactly the last few weeks?

wont read 135 sites of comments. thx

Then we won't tell you ! Come on ... its a GREAT story !

it is a good story, im still kind confused about this last bit though.

Someone please reflect back on the revelations of the sources for the map and look for connections in ArmA II Harvest Red campaign, as to who might be the LCIGNITE agent.

It is a long time since I've played HR campaign, don't remember all of the details, especially past Manhattan part. :o:

So the map is about the CIA interrogated a Iranian agent (SD)Duster with the help or gotten info from Chinese agent/nation (LC) Ignite via the truth serum (MK)Search 5 times (Run 5), having it documented as Iranian scenario (SD)Ream 081206 that is conflicting with Iranian scenario (SD)Ream 000019?

Too much codes....

Still best thread ever :)

So - when is the next clue or "hack" due? ...BIS, give us some more help plz... :D

Offtopic but @ ]NTRUDER I love where your location is :D