Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I dont know who else was involved in the conflict. Except CDF and Chedaki.

But i dont think one of them has nuclear bombs.

Thats right but

the first two which got hit were USA and Russia so one of the two must started the whole thing.

Not entierly true what if they where targeted both at the same time? so they would fire on each other? I don't think we can pinpoint the first shooter accourding to the last scene!

I think they inflicted a nucluar war betwean Russia and America to weaken their possition and then invade. How it evolves and who that agressor is? Well i think thats just the question ;)

Both EW and PMC spoilers

The idea that China was related to the EW nukes might be ture if you look at the PMC ending. Someone in China could have sold the ChDKZ a nuke or droped one themselves. How ever I don't think China would drop it as they rather like living in a nuclear winter free world.

I think following EW is the wrong way to go. As I said before the attack shown in the map doesn't have to happen to play a role in the story. It seems to be pointing to something happening in the back round. Remember this paper was from a ChDKZ member's hidden stash, yet it was writen by the CIA. The bigger question is How the hell did the ChDKZ manage to steal files from the CIA? When you remember that guy in the PMC story he was involed in Chenarus

plus he claimed the shit would hit the fan in the honest PMC ending. It makes you would if there was something else that wasn't said that he knew.

Ok, I returned home and finished reading since page 60. :D :D

1. UnuldorCZ, THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR WORK, well done!! And... +1 for the "Forum Hero" title!

2. Guys, stop seeing BIS agents everywhere - I did not read ANYTHING suspicious in UnuldorCZ's posts. I can understand his frustration - he drives in total 4 hours, gives away his time and DID something, and has to read from many people that he's an agent. Come on...

And btw. I am also not a BI agent (just for having discovered the location and defending him now ;) )!

3. UnuldorCZ, do you have the vid in the tube any time soon? Would be great to watch it!

My thoughts on linking this to the Eagle Wing Campaign.

Remember the Harvest Red terrosorist attack in Red Square was carried out by CHDKZ to convince Russia to fight. As far as Eagle Wing is Concerned this resulted in Russia and America going to war.

As American forces started to gain ground in Chernarus a nuclear explosion destroyed their invasion fleet. After this the ground regularly shakes from explosions elsewhere.

Considering the discovery of Cobalt as the CHDKZ plan to bomb Red Square, the nuclear strike could be the work of someone trying to get the world powers to fight each other. Think along the lines of 'Sum of All Fears'.

The involvement of HMS Astute, survivors who must now fight for survival?

In addition I think there is more to be made of the map. Considering it came before the Submarine hack I would say the map clues are more cyptic than the full answer.

Good suggestions by certain persons (who may or may not be BIS agents, it doesn't really matter) say that highlighting the lines with 5 Xs on the map seperate from the ones with 4 Xs is the way to go.

themaster303: http://img830.imageshack.us/i/map1g.jpg/

themaster303 kindly took the time to do this and I think more consideration should be given to what can be made of it. Are there patterns....?

thanks for uploding it again and no this isnt going offtopic.:p

I have burnt my eyes on Google Earth trying to find stash location north east of Ústí nad Labem but I have seen somewhere on this thread it was perhaps a bit more north ...could someone here can give a clue about the location ?

I didn't see this answered or asked in the thread search I did but did he bother to check if the box has any markings on it or get close up pictures of it? There could've been a clue there as well.

UnuldorCZ is not a "BIS agent". Now please, leave the poor guy alone.

for a moment there I thought you were linking to a proof of a negative. (it was just excessive use of formating lol)

Everbody knows you can't proove a negative, the onus is on those who suspect him to prove him guilty, but it really doesn't matter...

For all I care we are all volunteers for BIS here (shall I add "therefore agents"), raising the healthy hype on this quest. This is really NOT a matter for passion. Enjoy the quest if you're into it :)

I am keeping my suspicions to myself right now... they seem just too silly.

Edited by gammadust

I didn't see this answered or asked in the thread search I did but did he bother to check if the box has any markings on it or get close up pictures of it? There could've been a clue there as well.

I think if it would he would of taken pictures of it no? I'm not sure but he did not reported such things. I hope he will post the YT film even after all the darn anoying theory's :(

I am keeping my suspicions to myself right now... they seem just too silly.

Word ;)

Kind regards

btw UnuldorCZ, yesterday you said smtng about a video:D

Does anyone besides me think that EW doesn't have much to do with it? EW was just a small fun and free gift from BIS, it was an alternate reality to what had happened in Chernarus. Also, remember that Harvest Red occurred in 2009, with the invasion of Takistan a year after, then the British anti-insurgency campaign after that not to mention countless references to Harvest Red in the later parts of the series...the final clue we were given was the picture on Facebook representing Takistani security zones in 2013. I highly doubt those countries would still be worried about Takistan after a war as large as the one depicted involving nuclear weapons started. The newest AAN article states that they are maneuvers found in a manual, seems like more of proposed ideas should someone invade. I think we need to spend time searching more for what manual it is to decide anything else.

Bloody hell you guys got a lot of time. :D

100 pages since yesterday.

And breaking codes and finding a sub on the picture.

I never ever found the Y and X ect if someone had not uploadede a picture of it hehe.

I've nver played it (something I should remedy) but what similarity does the map themaster303 made have with World In Conflic?

The map: http://img830.imageshack.us/i/map1g.jpg/

You should play it.

It shows like in the briefings in WIC every position and the waypoints of each unit particularly the line between germany reminds me of Cold war but thats offtopic.

I think if it would he would of taken pictures of it no? I'm not sure but he did not reported such things. I hope he will post the YT film even after all the darn anoying theory's :(

Word ;)

Kind regards

I'd hope so but you never. It's not unexpected that something could be missed in the excitement. That's why I asked, people seemed to ask every other question but nobody took the time to ask about this. That's a little odd to me.

3h 55min to next "hack"

3h 55min to next "hack"

And ill be there, even if its in the night here in swe :D

The correct answer to who fired first:

At 40 seconds into the video there is text saying that the Russian commander was given authority to use a tactical nuclear weapon to stop a CDF and American invasion of Russia.

I don't think it has very much to do with this. It may but I doubt it.

Edited by Jakerod

I'd hope so but you never. It's not unexpected that something could be missed in the excitement. That's why I asked, people seemed to ask every other question but nobody took the time to ask about this. That's a little odd to me.

yeah you have a point, but i don't think they will put marks on it. Although it was possible i think its more about the map now ;-)

It was asked and I understood that there was no sign of anything else on / at / in the box. And also nothing on the other side of the map paper.

But don't ask for the forum post link now!! :D Certainly won't find it again. :)

Edited by Undeceived

At 40 seconds into the video there is text saying that the Russian commander was given authority to use a tactical nuclear weapon to stop a CDF and American invasion of Russia.

dito!!:yay:

But they werent planning to invade Russia? So far what i recal of the war it was betwean CDF/US against ChDKZ, the only reason why russia got involved was because of the bombing on russia that was leading to NAPA for them. Razor team found a op order (evidence) that it was the ChDKZ that ordered the bombing, don't forget about the Russian SF that where involved on lopotev's behave and the prisoner exchange of lopotev to russia near the end of Harvest red.

So who made it so that Russia thought that CDF and US would invade Russia? i still think EW is a part of that story at some point and i still think Russia and the US where triggered in entering a war against one and a other by a third party besides ChDKZ.

Kind regards

Edited by KBourne