Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I'm assuming that we will have to find all four URLs and somehow combine the four images to produce a fifth.

Anyone know any URL shorteners with j and xrl?

Give me the signature and link-shortener link associated with that picture :) Updating wiki as we speak.

That was the http://xrl.us/bjzzoj link, added to my original post

Reckon you have to put them over one another in the right order and make use of some dissolve or dodge function of some kind. Should promise to be difficult, but some nutter here will churn out the secret by the time I'm finished writing this - no doubt.

Actually, looks like beams are radiating out from a point in the lower right of the picture. Like an imperial Japanese sun, only skewed to the right.

Why are the screenshots that big? Each of them is about 1mb big.

Why are the screenshots that big? Each of them is about 1mb big.

PNG format.

They look to be in 16 million colors and not 32 million. Not sure if it has any significance at all really, just an observation, however it might just look that way because of the overlapability. - anyone able to check this out?

Might be nothing but the fist picture, in the vehicle there is an XOR logic gate drawn:

100px-XOR_ANSI.svg.png

Or at least it looks like.

It looks to me like the staticky images in the background are a combination of the other images in the series and possibly another image as some parts don't correspond to any of the images.

Dam Dam i dont have Photoshop Installed

The crappy quality made me think at first they might have embedded a message, or other images, into these images by means of steganography. It seems more likely it was just done on purpose when combining the two images, though.

by pyschically changing the angle you look at the images from, By scrolling through you can clearly see that the images overlap each other. I did see this said on a few pages back, Just trying to clear it up.

Just need a Photoshop junkie to combine the images

oki i found something , if you look the picture 2 you can see the picture 4 on the background and inversement so i thing it's the same for the 1 and 3. but why they do that ?

by pyschically changing the angle you look at the images from, By scrolling through you can clearly see that the images overlap each other. I did see this said on a few pages back, Just trying to clear it up.

Just need a Photoshop junkie to combine the images

I've put them together with 25% opacity on each but I don't see anything. Not that there is any reason for that to be the solution it was just my first thought.

I reckon if the high-bit colours could be removed, the 8-bit colours could shape a decent picture.

Might be nothing but the fist picture, in the vehicle there is an XOR logic gate drawn:

100px-XOR_ANSI.svg.png

Or at least it looks like.

It's in screenshot 4 as well, in the same place.