Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Might be nothing but the fist picture, in the vehicle there is an XOR logic gate drawn:

100px-XOR_ANSI.svg.png

Or at least it looks like.

Exclusive OR Gate. Yeah I see it too. There's also a vertical post above the right side of the Huey cockpit that's in all four images with no apparent purpose. It's also to the right of the straight Humvee ariel.

Edited by Daniel

Exclusive OR Gate. Yeah I see it too. There's also a vertical post above the right side of the Huey cockpit that's in all four images with no apparent purpose.

So an american military XOR gate symbol on a russian BTR-90.

I r confused.

The BAF soldier picture doesnt seem to fit with any of the other pictures.

If anyone can put the images together, please do so in this order.

BAF LMG (bottom image)

BTR (2nd from bottom)

HUMVEE (3rd from bottom)

HELO (top)

Those playing with Photoshop... try "Diffuse" when mixing layers, and maybe a difference layer in the end.

(Can't access PS right now :()

Those playing with Photoshop... try "Diffuse" when mixing layers, and maybe a difference layer in the end.

(Can't access PS right now :()

What would that be in GIMP...lads remember, not everyone can afford PS ;)

The BAF soldier picture doesnt seem to fit with any of the other pictures.

If anyone can put the images together, please do so in this order.

BAF LMG

BTR

HUMVEE

HELO

I do not have the software required to put them together but when I switch between the BAF LMG guy and the HMMVW, they fit perfectly together.

So an american military XOR gate symbol on a russian BTR-90.

I r confused.

I r confused too

On the left hand side of the images about 1/3 up from bottom there are horizontal lines that aren't in any of the actual photographs as in there are no objects with that shape. There is also a pole on the right hand side of the images (seen clearly in the humvee one) that doesn't line up with anything in the others. It lines up with the edge of the helicopter but it doesn't form its own object.

Myke;1923593']What would that be in GIMP...lads remember' date=' not everyone can afford PS ;)[/quote']

The issue is I have a video rendering atm... it can't fail again :o

Myke;1923593']What would that be in GIMP...lads remember' date=' not everyone can afford PS ;)[/quote']

Try and look for an opacity setting for each layer. Set it to around 50 on each individual screenshot/layer and see what happens when you put them on top of eachother

I do not have the software required to put them together but when I switch between the BAF LMG guy and the HMMVW, they fit perfectly together.

From what i can see with the naked eye on the original pictures.

Im pretty sure that if the images are to be combined, they need to be in the order of (from bottom to top)

BAF guy

BTR

Humvee

Helo.

XOR is an image effect, im playing around combining them using this XOR thing

Try and look for an opacity setting for each layer. Set it to around 50 on each individual screenshot/layer and see what happens when you put them on top of eachother

Didn't do anything for me.

can you remove the high bit colours so that we onlyy have the low-bit colours left?

i think we can use this

On every one of the screenshots there are symbols. Or atleast thats my theory. On the first screenshot, the first has the XOR logic gate, on the second I see a big V on the right side just by the commander-seat of the SOV, and on the third picture I see what could resemble a vertical X (someone identify this please) on the LMG's laser module.

I think the GIMP term is Depth Merge.

If you look at around 865,35 - those lines don't line up with anything on the pictures.

Might be nothing but the fist picture, in the vehicle there is an XOR logic gate drawn:

100px-XOR_ANSI.svg.png

Or at least it looks like.

Definitely! And this one specificaly is used in military context also:

"There are two symbols for XOR gates: the 'military' symbol which was originally developed in America and the 'rectangular' symbol, which was originally British. For more information see Logic Gate Symbols."

Like this?

Yes, the exor gate with two inputs and one output.

If A and B are the same the output is true, otherwise is false.

i got the 5th pic!.

its a road leading to sunset, ill upload bear with me