Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

I bet the forums go offline now, and a message pops up saying "Haha, we fooled you all."

More like "The server has crashed due to overwhelming traffic."

dont read last 40 pages, its really nothing important!

hahaha, man this is just one of those "how to keep a dude in front of his computer the entire night"

u must be kidding, we were violently raping our f5 keys to know what is in that hole!

please wait guys... i have to eat something, take a shower, read the 40 pages of this thread and upload photos (i edit the video tomorow at work)... please, be patient

ANTI-CLIMATIC :D

Seriously, There's nothing of use in this thread so far. Only people moaning about what was taking you. ;)

please wait guys... i have to eat something, take a shower, read the 40 pages of this thread and upload photos (i edit the video tomorow at work)... please, be patient

i was gonna write something about kicking ur butt but then I remembered ur sacrifice and am willing to wait :bounce3:

2159143974_fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu__by_Yurynp_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Lads' at least he's just back from a 5 hours trip for us all.....Unuldor, give a precise ETA for your info, that's all i ask.

:banghead:

We need to setup a EVAC asap and send in some special forces

Cpt.Max255[PL], 18A, 7thSFG-A[PL] reports for duty! xD

But I need an CV-22A, it's 600k from here...

EDIT: Never mind... :D

Edited by Max255[PL]

No way! Give cliffnotes.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

He will let him eat he went strait for the place after work you know ;-) whatever he found let him eat, and and you take a shower! Your filthy of digging hurry :D

Someone did demand an AAR on his return before he went in search of the intel, wouldn't want to see them disappointed.

Or would I?

129044648902080560.jpg

but take your time its ok you deserved it (Unless youre really an BIS Troll, which i desperatly hope youre not ;) )

Edited by PurePassion

This is even more disappointing than reading about Take on: helicopters and expecting EP2

Could this be one of few threads to reach 100 pages and 1000 posts in under 2 days?

WHAT?????????????????????''

Wait till tomorrow??????????

Edited by mankyle

"(i edit the video tomorow at work)... please, be patient"

You mean.. At the Bohemia Headquarters?

You heared him, 3rd "hack" = video, will emerge tomorow. Lets hope it'll be final hack...