Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

LukasCZ

UnuldorCZ ........

my troll radar is on alert mode

shut your radar down, it's pointless...

I'm hitting F5 here just like everyone. When his mission wasn't done successfully, I have a friend (girl), who has a friend (girl) in DÄ›Äín, it's near Krásný Studenec. I'm not sure she will go there, but if Unuldor's attemp failed....

My friend just told me "what if there in the hole were some instructions? and it's some longer quest?" What do you think?

There are some Brits in BIS staff.

The only way to bring those out into the open is to offer free cups of tea!

1.) He is brand new

2.) He has CZ in his name

3.) He seems awfully dedicated to this for a new member.

4.) I don't think BI would expect this of us which means he may have been placed so none of us would go looking.

5.) His post just got deleted.

I could be wrong though especially on number 4.

.......................................................................................

EDIT: Cooooome on man, speeeeak! People going insane here :)

His English is pretty good, better then most peoples in CZ. [noparse]18.gif[/noparse] Someone call the KGB!

You're right!

It's all a setup!

Edit:

Joining in I am

..... ..... ....

.................................................................................................

They are so pissed off that they didn't get a free day because of the royal wedding, that they setup this riddle. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if BI had something to do with Osamas execution :O

What did you find!!!!

Or he could have found something for real and bis just asked to wait longer to keep us on the edge, what does it matter just try to be patient and keep pressing F5 :D

please wait guys... i have to eat something, take a shower, read the 40 pages of this thread and upload photos (i edit the video tomorow at work)... please, be patient

Oh noes......:eek:

please wait guys... i have to eat something, take a shower, read the 40 pages of this thread and upload photos (i edit the video tomorow at work)... please, be patient

You're kidding, right? ;)

!!!!!!!!???????????

I bet the forums go offline now, and a message pops up saying "Haha, we fooled you all."

Come on man, there is nothing of use in this thread, its just people complaing about your slowness! ;)

No way! Give cliffnotes.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif