Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.10 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

If read flashing around the corner of the screen signifies pain and bleeding, what do white flashes mean? Approaching unconsciousness?

If read flashing around the corner of the screen signifies pain and bleeding, what do white flashes mean? Approaching unconsciousness?

Red = Player is bleeding

White = Player has pain

Sadly we can't force blurr pp effects anymore in OA so this is a workaround for it.

In A2 blurr was still available even when the user completely disabled PP effects in the game graphics settings. OA changed it, PP effects disabled in graphics settings = no pp effects at all :(.

See here: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12990

Xeno

Red = Player is bleeding

White = Player has pain

Sadly we can't force blurr pp effects anymore in OA so this is a workaround for it.

In A2 blurr was still available even when the user completely disabled PP effects in the game graphics settings. OA changed it, PP effects disabled in graphics settings = no pp effects at all :(.

See here: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12990

Xeno

That is too bad. Especially since you can't complain about ACE lowering your framerate when you're supposed to be in agony and ineffective anyway.

Hello everyone I have a problem with ACE. Im missing ace_tracking.hpp (I want to disable tracking for all missions) and from what I know other files in userconfig. When I downloaded ACE I only got 3 files: ace_clientside_config.hpp, ace_serverconfig.hpp, settings.ace (0 bytes, Iget info its damaged when I try to open it).

I tried six updater and stuff, but without succes. Could you guys help me out.

Hello everyone I have a problem with ACE. Im missing ace_tracking.hpp (I want to disable tracking for all missions) and from what I know other files in userconfig. When I downloaded ACE I only got 3 files: ace_clientside_config.hpp, ace_serverconfig.hpp, settings.ace (0 bytes, Iget info its damaged when I try to open it).

I tried six updater and stuff, but without succes. Could you guys help me out.

Change them in ingame ACE Settings dialog: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_Settings_Userconfig_and_Clippi

Ok I managed to save my Ace setting, however it dint create remaining .hpp files. Wht do I need to do?

has anybody put the latest version on YAS? Or is everybody just using six-updater

yeah ugaf are still on yoma for the moment but we have a six udapter server too (thanks to sickboy for his help) ;)

Ok I managed to save my Ace setting, however it dint create remaining .hpp files. Wht do I need to do?
There are no remaining hpp files. Everything is included in Userconfig\ACE (otherwise the game doesn't start), and the original files are in @ACE\store\userconfig.tar

Most settings are handled in ingame-settings and stored in settings.ace, others are handled by ACE Clippi and are stored in ACE_ClientSideConfig.hpp

yeah ugaf are still on yoma for the moment but we have a six udapter server too (thanks to sickboy for his help) ;)
:) Edited by Sickboy

oh thats sad... :(

does this mean UGAF is the only remaining yoma server for ongoing development ACE? if they decide to turn it off means everyone has to use six-updater?

thanks.

does this mean UGAF is the only remaining yoma server for ongoing development ACE? if they decide to turn it off means everyone has to use six-updater?

thanks.

yes, it is at least the last public one available

but don't despair , you can always setup your own Yoma repository on your own server. but remember next time you pay for the server: the bandwidth costs are smaller using six than yoma.

for the moment i think the leader of UGAF (G-Man-853) is very busy so you can still use yoma but i don't think he gonna make 2 repository (1 yoma and 1 six) it takes lot of place to do that !

Could you help me? Im missing userconfig files such as ace_tracking.hpp and so on. I run clippy and OA, changed few settings and saved it. Settings got saved to settings.ace, however it didnt create missing hpp files. What should I do?

Guys I can't find anywhere to dled the latest userconfig, I keep getting a config error saying mine is too dated, can anybody pls give me a link to the latest userconfig?

Guys I can't find anywhere to dled the latest userconfig, I keep getting a config error saying mine is too dated, can anybody pls give me a link to the latest userconfig?

The default userconfig files are included in store\userconfig.tar

But to update / maintain your ace userconfigs, just run ACE Clippi.

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_Settings_Userconfig_and_Clippi

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 ----------

Saves bandwidth for the mirror hoster and your self, also gives you access to worldwide 11 mirrors strong network, and a lot of mods, and a lot of extras.

Also no need to redownload, just convert existing modfolders and then update.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=118605

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, Im running Ace (Arma 2 standalone version, Ive got OA aswell but CO just crashes for me) on arma 2 and whenever i shoot or something, after a few bullets every single game sound dissapears except enviromental like birds and the weather sounds. I'm running, ACE, ACEX & ACEX_SM

Are you running the newest ACE2? If you are you need to run OA as well.

No i'm running the Arma 2 only, I've got @CBA, CBA_A2, ACE, ACEX & ACEX_SM.

im running the 2010 something version.

Is the ACE2 version for A2 only? Not sure what version ACE2 2010 something refers to.

No i'm running the Arma 2 only, I've got @CBA, CBA_A2, ACE, ACEX & ACEX_SM.

im running the 2010 something version.

ACE for A2 is unsupported and offtopic for this thread. Please use ACE for OA, only _RU and _USNavy require CO.

When ya starting work on the ARMA3 version then lads? hehe kidding.

Thanks for this I have been away for a while and just updated it and had a blast on it damn you guys rule.

When ya starting work on the ARMA3 version then lads? hehe kidding.

Thanks for this I have been away for a while and just updated it and had a blast on it damn you guys rule.

Welcome back :)