Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Looking good Fox..

When we were wearing the 5.11/RR fishing jackets, we always had a blowout/grab bag to hand with plenty more mags/medkit/maps etc.

Got any brands you'd like to see as far as blowout bags go?

In other news..

Capture.jpg capture2.jpg capture3.jpg

edit: too sharp, have to fix that.

Did the OTV with the attachments. DAPs are modeled & uv'd but I'm going to leave them out for the meantime. Maybe if I do it for a gunner position. I realize the side sapi carrier has never appeared in woodland, it is just for demonstration until i do the UCP & Coyote brown version.

These will eventually transform into something for the late 2003-2005 series units, with the proper NVG mount and regular BDUs. I can't guarantee rangers in the 05 pack however these units will certainly be in the pack for one branch or another.

Edited by Fox '09

Maxpeditions, Kifaru's and of course 5.11 all were/are popular when doing low key CP stuff mate

Nice work, like the new vest; is that a subliminal message in the screenshot? (Drag the ??????? Want to ca?????) or just your screenshot manager in the way?

Nice work, like the new vest; is that a subliminal message in the screenshot? (Drag the ??????? Want to ca?????) or just your screenshot manager in the way?

You're looking too far into it, the capture function worked faster than the fade transition.

Weekend photos

Capture.jpg capture2.jpg capture3.jpg

And an experimental BHI rappelling harness, belt needs to be a bit higher but I may just ditch it until more info on the fast rope info for ArmA 3 is revealed.

http://s18.postimage.org/r40q863w7/Capture.jpg

http://s18.postimage.org/q30hj1mwn/capture2.jpg

Wait a second. So are these for ArmA 3 when it comes out or do you have plans to make it a ArmA 2 Addon as well? Kind've confused on this. Keep up the work, units are looking awsome.

Wait a second. So are these for ArmA 3 when it comes out or do you have plans to make it a ArmA 2 Addon as well? Kind've confused on this. Keep up the work, units are looking awsome.

All of my work is looking towards ArmA 3, so most models will (and have) been upgraded. I'm planning on a release for OA before ArmA 3 is out, but if it doesn't I'll release what I have. By then there will be something substantial.

Edited by Fox '09

The only problem is, we don't know what the new models will be like in ArmA3. They will most likely have a new skeleton and such. Much like going from ArmA1 to ArmA2.

The only problem is, we don't know what the new models will be like in ArmA3. They will most likely have a new skeleton and such. Much like going from ArmA1 to ArmA2.

Skeletons change, anatomy doesn't :)

If I have to re-weigh my stuff or fix it, I will, but I don't worry about it.

im sure bis will release a sample soldier anyway :)

You might have trouble with the new clothing system, too. But hell, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

You might have trouble with the new clothing system, too. But hell, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!
I hope BIS does it in a addon friendly way, we shall see. Bottom line is I'm developing with it in mind as info comes along, and when it's out I'll just have to make it work.

those soldiers are pretty cool,I don't mean to spam but, can you post a picture of an EOD9 from your mod(if you finished the Eod 9 suit)?

those soldiers are pretty cool,I don't mean to spam but, can you post a picture of an EOD9 from your mod(if you finished the Eod 9 suit)?

not going to do it, never going to, and never have planned to.

edit: todays stuff

helmetrender1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Worked on gloves, map (still looks like crap, might redo or just improve the textures) and created a loadout with the RAV.

Finished with materials & textures, a little issue with shadows but that's it.

Capture.jpgcapture2.jpg

Edited by Fox '09

Holy ****. These look awsome, keep it up Fox. Can't wait to see these guys in game. (Not just pictures of gloves) But you can't rush perfection so please take your time.

Sorry if I annoyed you

you didn't, it's just not relevant to the pack. I don't see it being used anyway, what is the practical use of an EOD9 suit in ArmA 3 and OA? I see the use very limited, unless the entire mission is centered around EOD operations. If you can show me one server that focuses on EOD operations I'll show you another hundred that don't. There are a couple great EOD scripts, but no substantial outcry, enough to warrant brand new character models that need to be weighted.

Edited by Fox '09

Fox that work looks incredible....you looking to get poached by BI :)

Keep it up, its amazing!

Looks really great. All the little details and scratches in the helmet are pretty cool.

By the way, I'm sure you've seen this already, but I thought it might make good reference material if you have not:

BDS Tactical Mission Arm Band (it is an arm map)

http://www.bdstacticalgear.com/pd-bds-tactical-mission-arm-band.cfm

Might help give you some ideas for your arm map project. Hope it helps.

Edited by Feint

I've seen that before, though I personally wanted to do the Endom band.

I had a thought, maybe I could hidden selection the map on the band and let mission makers assign their own map to it. But first I have to roll the band around so it is visible. Right now you can only see it using the seewatch animation. Perhaps a script could trigger that animation when you press a key or use the action menu.

Also JP is back, in the coming weeks he will unveil his BHI D.O.A.V. and a highly detailed PRC 148. :)

Edited by Fox '09

Be sure to check how the soldiers go when they have black faces... nothing like that old black-guy-with-white-arms problem occasionally seen. :)

I've seen that before' date=' though I personally wanted to do the Endom band.

[/quote']

Off-topic, but any chance you can provide a link? I was looking through Endom's site and didn't see anything. I'm looking for a simple armband holder for dope for (completely non-tactical) shooting so I don't have to carry a book with me.

Thanks. I've been very happy with stuff I've got from SKD.