Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

Great job, I am really impressed. Super quality models, super quality textures.

The only thing that bugs me due to my love of slanted pockets is the CCU (Is it a CCU?) with the dual velcro strips under the pocket flap (not the modified BDU of the team leader). The pockets don´t seem to be angled at all: is this a different type of jacket, rather than an ACU/CCU prototype kind of deal?

Would love to see these finished, you have my full mental support, if that helps any! Fantastic Units.

Different cut of uniform.

Aaaah nice, thx. I know you guys put so much effort into these things being correct, I apologize for my doubts :(

Again, great job, looking forward to seeing these lined up for finals once A3 rolls around. These will be the gold standard, sort of like Johnnys US SF were for Arma 1, I am pretty sure of that.

Do these links still work?

Maybe, try :)

Edited by astast

Got them cheers shame these were never completed for Arma2

Fox contacted me on Steam and wants me to post this since he lost his password and can't log in:

"I will not be making any more addons for the ArmA series. My hard drive containing my ArmA files also failed, and so any models are lost. Sorry."

My deepest and most sincere condolences.

I had a hard drive failure some time ago, bit of a heart stopper but if he enjoys making things then he shouldn't let that stop him, it is an obstacle..albeit a huge one, an almost miniature depression creating one but it offers an opportunity to start fresh from all that has been learned.

Edited by NodUnit

Is anyone involved in this addon pack still active? The DayZRP community is very interested in some of the very detailed beards.