Fox '09

Task Force 121 pack by Fox '09

This units are looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!

Fox will you add the same 3D side release on vests (the same or similar like on chest rig)? I think that could improve visual looks HPC or PC. Cant wait release your units. :D

Edited by 1986Marek

What is going on guys, why is so quiet in here?

Fox said that he'll be gone for a week or so so there won't be any updates in the meantime.

Ok. I thought that was one month ago. :)
if you look on Feb 9th he said he would be away for 2weeks. Addon makers have a real life too you know ;)

no way! they don't have private life, they are working on the mods all the time! :cool: :D

Edited by 1986Marek

no way! they don't have private life, they are working on the mods all the time! :cool: :D

Sometimes I feel that way..

That was joke :p and I think that everyone on this forum appreciate yours works for all Arma community. Without addon makers this game was just arma 2, with You its Arma II. :) Stay sharp guys ;).

What is going on guys, why is so quiet in here?

1986Marek

Please do not bump threads asking for news. On these forums it is considered spam. Since this post older than the last warning I gave you for this issue, we'll leave it at an in thread warning today. Please allow the Addon Makers post news at their discretion in the future. You are free to inquire in a PM, of course.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

And now I'm back. Jeffers Pang is helping out tremendously, he's been busy modeling an ANVIS bracket (that I'm texturing right now) and a wilcox nvg mount. He's also been modeling a LBT 6094, which I hope to present this week or the next depending on how things go on his side.

Capture.jpg

capture2.jpg

capture3.jpg

They're 120+ KB unfortunately so you'll have to click the thumbnail. Still working on the ELCS belt. Using the Faysh Khabur map FYI (which is really awesome - have a go at it)

Funny jig the last guy has on him Fox. What anim pack is that?

actually, it's the default animations but he might of been turning at the same time. He was moving from prone to crouch.

I'm going to start using my blog again, so if you want to see the day workings it will be there. http://fox09a2.blogspot.com/

Up now is a post of stuff for Binkowski.

Edited by Fox '09

Great job on those trousers! That model of trousers look quite close to the ones im using but then a different camo. ;)

Maybe on Sunday I'll post a week review or something.

f162cc6c.png Riggers belt by Bobman

Soon (next week): BHI DOAV (Not sure of the timing), ANVIS mount, Bolle T800 goggles, and the new trousers model.

Have a good weekend.. er.. sunday.

hey fox, i have one of those belts. nice work though.

arma2oa_2012_03_09_22_39_53_30.jpg arma2oa_2012_03_10_18_56_59_95.jpg

The Sunday Report!... on Saturday. Click to enlarge.

New Trousers by Fox, Riggers belt by Bobman (Textures by Fox)

ANVIS mount by Jeffer's Pang, edited , UV'd & textured by Lennard

Bolle T800 goggles by Bobman, UV'd & textured by Fox.

Glass materials are still WIP..

Have a good weekend folks.