Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 79600

for gods sake please improve the AI driving in formation and collision detection with objects in the next beta. i cant get 10 meters far and the AI is stuck on a tree or anything else:(
This is onyl a problem with A.I. in combat mode...and not a problem at all since A.I. is simply told to avoid roads in combat mode.

You have to know your A.I. to have them do what you want.

Not really. I know how my AI behaves, and their behaviour is stupid.

place the silvie module

place the ambient civs module

place 3 CDF UAZ

then fill the UAZ´s with your guys

get yourself as driver in the leading vehicle and tell them any formation column, compact column[tried everything], back and formation, and they crash against any obstacle after 10 meters. they are in safe mode, their skill is 100%[if that cares] and there is no thread. 2 vehicles works a little bit better, but still crashing against signs ambient cars and other obstacles. i dont want to remember how this was before the fixes they put in the game..i i drive at normal speed they mostly cant catch up and need my position. i drive without SHIFT accleration...!

Not really. I know how my AI behaves, and their behaviour is stupid.

place the silvie module

place the ambient civs module

place 3 CDF UAZ

then fill the UAZ´s with your guys

get yourself as driver in the leading vehicle and tell them any formation column, compact column[tried everything], back and formation, and they crash against any obstacle after 10 meters. they are in safe mode, their skill is 100%[if that cares] and there is no thread. 2 vehicles works a little bit better, but still crashing against signs ambient cars and other obstacles. i dont want to remember how this was before the fixes they put in the game..i i drive at normal speed they mostly cant catch up and need my position. i drive without SHIFT accleration...!

it does stink. sometimes I get in as a passenger and order my driver to lead our convoy back to base.... and they all drive right up the side of a rocky mountain and end up at the peak where they start tip toeing around eachother and the rocks until the computations just stop and they sit there. I have to order them to go back down to a different position. I really don't want to have to get involved when I'm trying to accomplish other stuff in life during the transportation segments of a warfare game. dont like having to baby them along.

Still nobody find that the US soldiers(light)' heads and hands are shining in the evening?
Not with post processing disabled, gamma at 1.15 and brightness at 0.85

Here's the picture: Shining head soldiers!

1722823128_04222011_1.jpg

1892587591_04222011_2.jpg

postprocess: low. Time: 0000. Unit: US Soldier (light). Distance: around 25m, don't zoom in. gamma 0.9. Brightness: 1.0

I noticed that women have super fast dying animations.

I noticed that women have super fast dying animations.
That's complete bullshit, a typical female movie death takes at least 5 minutes of hyper dramatic moments.

That's complete bullshit, a typical female movie death takes at least 5 minutes of hyper dramatic moments.

:cool:Is there anyone know how to mount a woman in the game?

Edited by ffur2007slx2_5

:cool:Is there anyone know how to mount a woman in the game?

Attachto, its sort of like that chain in your basement.

Attachto, its sort of like that chain in your basement.

AttachTo is not enough, I need something...... something perverted.:811:

On no other forum have I seen such chauvinism as is constantly evident here.

player moveincargo woman;

This right 'ere. ^ :cool:

Wouldn't moveinturret be more appropriate? Or what about allowGetIn.

Of course members of the weaker sex would appreciate Cadetmode and SetSize

Before everything starts NumberToDate would be rather handy as well.

:rolleyes:

-k

Oh god, now I know what happens when there's no beta for some time. This thread turns into a game_sex_development discussion O_O

I would say that BIS has done a very good job when this is the beta thread.

-k

In cadetMode it's better to make sure !lightIsOn and your weaponDirection isKindOf nearTargets, toString or safeZoneX. On triggerActivation be sure you have a newOverlay or you'll have taskParent soon. Then she will setBehaviour "CARELESS" soon, and addMagazine "Vogue". Your expectedDestination is taskChildren :butbut:

-k

:) this is some good stuff.. had a good laugh, like the dumb look from ya gf when walking toward your car and you shout "2, Board that vehicle at 12 o'clock"

in cadetmode it's better to make sure !lightison and your weapondirection iskindof neartargets, tostring or safezonex. On triggeractivation be sure you have a newoverlay or you'll have taskparent soon. Then she will setbehaviour "careless" soon, and addmagazine "vogue". Your expecteddestination is taskchildren :butbut:

lol :d