smookie

PvP Animation replacement/enhancement pack

very easy...

the feature comes with the NEXT version!!!!!!

cause that only the DEVS can say something about the binding (i mean i heared that it use the leankeys)

very nice, looking forward to your new version as are many many people eh

Bravo!

when the 0.25 release?.

others players whit out the addon can see the moves ?

oki jefe_7pc can you read few post up ? saturday 26 june , and no if they don't have the addon they can't see the animation

We are in urgent need of mission maker with basic editor skills. Please contact asap.

I believe I detected a problem. I was playing the user-created mission "Mountain Warriors" and have never had a problem with it, before. I activated the latest animation pack and when I tried to reload the PK machinegun, it would fail to reload and lock me in the prone position. Reproduced this 2 or 3 times. It didn't happen with the AK-74.

I deactivated the addon and was able to play the mission normally, again. In the mission you play Takistani Mujahideen.

You know, Theres ALOT of amazing mods and modders out there in the arma community. Some really great and stunning work.

Your mod though, Is the first mod i've ever seen in any game that made my jaw drop, Litteraly.

I am SUPER excited to try this out, I have to run into town first, But you can be sure that I am going to try this out, And from the looks of comments, add it to my essentials.

You sir are a god among men, Thank you for realizing how such small things can make such huge changes.

Edit: Anybody want to tell me how they laid out the keys with a mouse without thumb buttons? Just looking for some ideas.

Edited by Subcidal

Edit: Anybody want to tell me how they laid out the keys with a mouse without thumb buttons? Just looking for some ideas.

My team mates without thumb-buttons used Ctrl and it seemed to work well for them. :)

Anybody want to tell me how they laid out the keys with a mouse without thumb buttons? Just looking for some ideas.

I have mouse buttons but i use them for Compass and CQB sites so I used the Caplocks(We use mumble voice)

Works good is not too close and for me doesn't get in the way of anything.

Love this mod Smookie. Looking forward to .25

Hopefully it will work with ACE.

Styxx42

Yeah, an ACE fix would be wonderful along with all the other announced changes. Currently I had to disable this for our guys since we couldn't resolve the ACE problem with latest version of ACE.

I barely use ACE as I dislike too much realism crap in computer games so I cant promise anything in this field, however, I believe Reezo could come up with possible fixes.

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

Excuse me for double posting but I felt necessary to make a new one.

As promised we are releasing yet another version of the animation mod (we feels weird;), but Reezo has done an awesome job putting scripts together and doing tons of tests on the pack as well as gave pack of interesting ideas that he well deserves the credit not less than I do for the whole work). Due to lack of time however, this is a Release Candidate version as it will contain some new bugs, hopefully fixing the old ones. It does NOT contain new calibration missions so please scrim through controls in the readme or on the wiki page @dev-heaven to get an idea of what and when to press (For instance climbing over obstacle will trigger only when close to a climbable fence and back to wall will work with most of chernarussian/takistani buildings and fences however it might fail to work at custom islands). Refer to Reezos highlights video for more information

vklOq6KFQy4

Here is an extract from readme

----------------------------------------------

3. Release notes

----------------------------------------------

v0.25 RC1 comes out as a two-addon pack wihtout any new missions, adding new feature to the modification - long awaited scripts. The anim manager, as we like to call it, controls which animations can be played and when, as well as facilitates the use of some of the controls. The latter part is however experimental and might chance with RC2 about to happen in the beginning of July. Please let us know what you think of the changes at our project website as well as on the BIS official forums.

S&R

DOWNLOAD v0.25 RC1 @dev-heaven pass: red

HOTFIX: CBA is REQUIRED to run this mod.

PS There are some more hidden and small stuff to be discovered in the mod, including new animations for jogging with weapon down or improved climbing stuff ;)

Edited by Smookie

Tonite it's party night! Thanks everyone for the great support and thanks Smookie for the great words: I feel honored to be part of this specops two-man team for such a great mod!

Ok people, let's mooove out!! ;)

Reezo with his mafia destroy the anim manager it doesn't work very well for the moment ! damn italian ikea mafia !

Edited by M1n1d0u

(link down for a few moments due to critical bug)

is that the "missing XEH_preClientInit.sqf" bug? While you're at it, is it possible to fix the quick switch pistol animation? When you walk right, you get the standard T-pose animation and the unit is sunk in the ground. Dunno, might be related to the missing sqf?

Edited by Cole

is that the "missing XEH_preClientInit.sqf" bug? While you're at it, is it possible to fix the quick switch pistol animation? When you walk right, you get the standard T-pose animation and the unit is sunk in the ground. Dunno, might be related to the missing sqf?

Animations part fixed, still working on XEH bug.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Works. Blame reezo ;P

There is a password on the 0.25 rc1 zip file!?
Same here.

HTGJ7.jpg

I have a feeling this was Smookie's attempt to check if people actually read or just click the download right away :p

No, Cole. As a matter of fact, i deleted the pass part after i fixed the link, so it was my mistake ;)

No, Cole. As a matter of fact, i deleted the pass part after i fixed the link, so it was my mistake ;)

oh. I fail. FPDR Please excuse me.

edit: everything works perfectly now, thanks for the update.

Edited by Cole

How to ran SMK mod with ACE?

Does anyway got this work with ACE?