Sign in to follow this  
exall

MiG-29 wip

Я английÑкий нихера не понимаю! Почему бы не Ñделать Вам РуÑÑкий форум?

P.s. Очень жду готовый результат Ñамолёта!

Like it or not, the only language used here is english!

Can't say its my favorite, but its a classic must-be-in-game like F-16 on the BLUFOR side :)

She's looking so good i can't wait to fly her :)

It's really a must have... personally I really need a valid plane of same class of F16, in order to "balance" the Air power on my tournament addon warfare.

F16 it's a really good example how plane should be... fly model, weapons, and cockpit quality.

I really hope and, I'm here if you need test and feedback, that this plane can fight vs F16

Also using IAWS and I'm sure GLT Myke will support you in that should be really nice and you can save also some works ;)

thank you and if you need, test/feedback bugreport, rpt check and fly model/weapons comparison I'm glad to help you in that

;)

Bout time someone done this plane, I downloaded the CSLA mod just for the mig 29...

Looks good so far mate

Looks very good, the MiG 29 is one of my favourite planes.

Impressive exall!

I'm just wondering;

As the Fulcrum is being (or was) used by a fair number of air forces; would you perhaps consider releasing a template alongside; so people can eventually make their own national paintschemes?

The idea worked quite well with the Mig-15 :)

Just an idea though; if only a Soviet/Russian (which will it be?) comes; it'll be fair enough

Very impressive exall. I love the landing gear animations

There will be a Mig-29 in the upcoming Hungarian Defense Forces mod too. That is a w.i.p. now, will be released in the middle of the year.

The work so far is absolutely stunning, I can't wait to fly it.

There will be a Mig-29 in the upcoming Hungarian Defense Forces mod too. That is a w.i.p. now, will be released in the middle of the year.

Why are you trying to hijack the thread? This is about exall's Mig 29.

Exall that looks gorgeous.... Animations are great... What features are you planning on including? An SVT would be really cool too.

Good luck man

Why are you trying to hijack the thread? This is about exall's Mig 29.

Exall that looks gorgeous.... Animations are great... What features are you planning on including? An SVT would be really cool too.

Good luck man

I did not want to hijack the thread. :hmmm:

What features are you planning on including? An SVT would be really cool too.

Did you mean OVT? If yes, then no, there will be no OVT in this version. It's a standard MiG-29S, MiG-29SM. MiG-29OVT IRL is an experimental machine.

As for the features, i can't say at this moment smth exact. Of course, there will be standard aircraft features like afterburner, vapour trails, sonic boom, flares, etc. Maybe some more unstandard.

Topic cleaned, now keep it clean!

Now, for those who are not aware of the rules:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Edited by Guest

I'll dig it up just to let you know that it's not dead.

oScrQUil.jpg hortWZ3U.jpg

Bravo man.. Looks gorgeous... Oh yeah and I realised I got confused last time I meant to ask if you had plans for the smt :P Good luck man!