Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

@ CSLA Dude's.

i have updatet your Operation Dynamo MP Mission

Includes:

- Join in Progress

- After Respawn you have now the Weapon before you died, and not the Weapon you startet the Mission with.

- New Name co06 CSLA Operation Dynamo v1

Mission ist on our Server #3, feel free to play there.

Greetz

Thanks. Will be included in the next patch.

Thanks. Will be included in the next patch.
:o

Any chance that you change the FN Fal's to Iron Sight M-16's ? I personally did not like the FN Fal's.

:o

Any chance that you change the FN Fal's to Iron Sight M-16's ? I personally did not like the FN Fal's.

my mistake....never mind

Edited by Banderas
my mistake....

@KidDynamite

Main reason for using FN-FAL was the over-usage of M16, so i doubt we'll be changing it back.

But now you have a little mix of weapons because of the M16/M203 which is included with an another type of ammo. btw, in the editor i could not find the M16/M203 gunner.

this beauty would be great (but there is no one with an grenate launcher... :( )

http://arma2base.de/content/images/G3_Project_6.jpg 468 kb

http://arma2base.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=1558

Edited by W0lle
Image way over 100 kb

I really would prefer to get the M16A2s back as it was in the betas.

Now the AFMC has the same stupid mix of calibers as the Takistani Army with its FALs, AK-74, PKM and RPK-74 weapons.

The lack of a suitable rifle-mounted grenade launcher for the FN FAL resulted in our use of the M16A2+M203 for the grenadier. The next patch will most probably have a solution for this. As to the caliber consistency, the soldiers use the FN FAL, FN MAG, M21 and M24, which all use the 7.62x51 round, and the FN Minimi, which uses the 5.56x45 round. Plus some guys have the HK MP5 and one special forces guy has a shotgun. This could easily be the equipment of a Western nation in the 1980s...

First of all very good job on this mod!

Love it.

About the rifle issue: isn't it a good idea to modify that M21 you guys have to a M14.

That would make more sense than having the Fal as main rifle and the M21 as a DMR.

Just giving my 0,02 ;)

The lack of a suitable rifle-mounted grenade launcher for the FN FAL resulted in our use of the M16A2+M203 for the grenadier. The next patch will most probably have a solution for this.

In this case please ignore my rant. :)

Completed the mission Operation Dynamo. Wow! What a blast! Thanks a lot for this, this mod is kicking ass!

I played around a bit and thought I'd give some feedback

1. The three types of tank shells on the T-72 CLSA is a bad idea IMO. I can fire three different rounds in 2 seconds by rapidly pressing "F" and clicking. It should really be put as an action menu reload ammo type.

2. On the Sa-58 (Possibly other weapons too) instead of saying "Full" and "Single", it says "=30=" and "=1=". This isn't really a bug, but it just looks really odd and doesn't fit in very well.

3. Not sure what class I was using, but it was a CSLA one. The unit had a pistol for a sidearm and the pistol had no magazines

4. A few of the units/weapons have the old ArmA 1 crosshairs and some of them are merged with the ArmA 2 crosshairs that look really really odd. This is more of a polish issue and it's not something too big, but it shouldn't be hard to fix. An example is the M-60 with a white crosshair (rather than the standard ArmA 2 green one) and one of the CSLA MGs having a mix between the ArmA 2 split crosshair and a big white dot in the middle of it from ArmA 1 (Kind looks like this \o/).

I'd just like to re-iterate that I think this mod is freakin' fantastic and the models/textures are spot on. Beautiful I'll even say. I just think the configs need some polish work on them. Please do not take this as negative criticism, it's constructive criticism.

I'm really looking forward to future patches, keep up the good work guys!

Hi,

I removed 4G of RAM and I got a good file...

Strange, since I have 8G of RAM, a lot of things doest work with ARMA 2.

I always have to remove and reinstall if I want it work correctly... :(

ANYWAY!!!

Thanks a lot! Very, very well done! Good work! I'm very happy! :)

I'm gonna play ARMA 2 again!

Thanks!

-Luc-

Thanks to all for positive feedbacks and constructive criticism.

We are working on small patch now.

First of all very good job on this mod!

Love it.

About the rifle issue: isn't it a good idea to modify that M21 you guys have to a M14.

That would make more sense than having the Fal as main rifle and the M21 as a DMR.

Just giving my 0,02 ;)

Not really, M14 is/was almost non-existent in Western European armies (just like M21 though).

Which makes me wonder, why you guys didn't give Leopard 1 or 2 tanks for AFMC? (NOT requesting it, I'm just curious why Abrams? :))

Most likely as it was a western tank that was availeable as unbinarized model just like the rest the CSLA crew used for their Bluefor?

Okay, but they "borrowed" an M60 Patton from Ryguy, and I think they could get Leo1/2 mlods from either Vilas or BWmod, but as I said I'm just curious why these weren't the chosen MBTs, I'm not requesting anything.

†3 new factions CSLA, AFMC and FIA (they will be extended in all upcoming patches)
Some vehicles/units/weapons will be added, some "maybe" replaced

I like the =30= and =1= firemodes, seems new and very welcome change to Semi and Full, which always break the localization to german (ye i know, bad rant =D).

Well to some extent it can be played together with ACE (at least browsing units in the editor and trying them is working for me :) ), other than that, if I know well, it has it's own system, so basically I think it's a no-go with ACE.

I like the =30= and =1= firemodes, seems new and very welcome change to Semi and Full, which always break the localization to german (ye i know, bad rant =D).

Well maybe they can keep the German localization to that, but in English, Full and Semi work real good.