Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

@Miller: Thanks!

@Vilman: Of course! Try to download it from any community mirror ...

This slow and "sometimes" corrupted download links are defects of free file sharing webs. Anyway, all links were tested after the upload.

Edited by EMSI

Hey Nice release again!

However i found a bug:

In the M60 MBT you can fire the apfsds bullet and the heat ones repeatly, making the tank shooting twice.

Edit:

you can do this also with the T72

Edited by MrStregatto

Same trouble here, i tried 3 times .

Is it Win 7 compatible ?

ok manzilla same thing is happening with me (not being able to install) i use 7zip and my norton steps in and says its a virus im going to try things differently and attempt it again

Use the DL manager he posted in response to my first post. That's how I got it.

Yes, I'm using win7 so this could be the culprit.

Dom,

My issue wasn't with Norton, I use that as well. I thinks it's something with my Win7 setup.

:smiley-punched:

I've looked through this mod and I have to admit that you guys are AMAZING with a capital A! I used to play CSLA in OPF but after that I had issues getting it working but this lads, this is a bug free masterpiece.

All the functions, all the details, hell everything is of superior craftsmanship. I didn't expect this. I say you ended up on my top 5 list as Nr. 1 followed by Lost Brothers, the Iranian mod, UNSUNG and fifth Australia at War! Amazing!

THANK YOU!!!!!

*Respect*

:bigsmile:

Hey Nice release again!

However i found a bug:

In the M60 MBT you can fire the apfsds bullet and the heat ones repeatly, making the tank shooting twice.

Edit:

you can do this also with the T72

Our tanks have different types of ammo. Each ammo has also different efficiency for each distance.

This means that the cannons are configured for AI with respect to use a proper ammo for selected target.

As we have configured this feature we must accept this "bug".

Edited by EMSI

You guys are among the addonmakers BI should seriously consider getting as employees.

The MiG-29 is simply excellent, not just in looks but it's a joy to fly with, and the details are just....beautiful. As with all other vehicles you have in the mod of course :)

Hi,

Downloaded 2X with the same error message:

NSIS Error

Installer integrity check failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More info at:

http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

My computer:

CPU: INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8400 3.00g/1333/6M/S775

MB: S775 ASUS P5Q SE P45 PCIE

HDRIVE: SATA2 250.0 SEAGATE 7200.10 16M ST3250410AS

SIMM: 2x (KINGSTON KVR 800MHZ DDR2 NO-ECC 4096MB KIT)

CRDVIDEO: ASUS PCIE GF9 EN9800GT MATRIX 512M BOX

CRDSOUND: C LABS SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY SE OEM

OPSYS: MS-WIN VISTA HOME PREM X64

Thank you!

-Luc-

Edited by -Luc-

Great mod I really love it :)

One thing though there is no muzzle when tanks fire their cannons.

Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
Just use another mirror. I suggest one from the community and to be sure use any download manager.

Look back for few messages ...

When I try to run it I get this

addon AMFC needs version 1.57, I installed it to ARMA2 directory, I don't know whats wrong

I just learned that those games are supposed to be in single folder, oh well...

Edited by frostwyrm333

I love your mod, but I wanted to test the scenario mode missions buger his example I did the mission with the su-25 I destroyed the train I will return to the base and not finish this mission Is the same for the mission A-10 or FIA

All tasks are done ?

Did you play only with CSLA or with another unofficial addons/Mods ?

I can't play the missions: I bought separately Arma 2 and ArmA 2 AO and they are installed in 2 different folders.

I tried to install CSLA into AO directory then activate the mod after lauching the game: I can see the missions, the new scenes behind menus...but when I start a mission, it tells me that some content (.chernarus) has been deleted and I can't play the game

Help :)

I can't play the missions: I bought separately Arma 2 and ArmA 2 AO and they are installed in 2 different folders.

I tried to install CSLA into AO directory then activate the mod after lauching the game: I can see the missions, the new scenes behind menus...but when I start a mission, it tells me that some content (.chernarus) has been deleted and I can't play the game

u need to instal OA in same directory as ArmA II

Standard installation is like
C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

where you can find the directory for OA and also "@CSLA".

Running A2 or A2:OA separately isn't correct because when you have both games installed correctly you are able to "turn on" the A2 extension under A2:OA.

It's a mess but originaly the vanilla A2 its a datadisc ;) (not an A2:OA)

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

Just another highlights ...

- AI uses different types of weapons and ammunition according to the type of target and its distance

- planes and choppers are using flares

- AFMC tanks and APCs are using smoke shells - used core BIS system

- CSLA tanks and APCs are using smoke shells with our own system

- Mi-8 and UH-60 have own co-pilots (UH-60 have fully animated doors)

- more other items and features (bayonet, hatchet, radios, ...) will be added in the upcoming patches

- various special backpacks such as canisters, repair backpacks, which increase the gameplay (especially in the MP)

- vehicles (CSLA, AFMC and FIA) has completely redesigned geometry and fire-penetrating materials so the vehicle can be damaged/destroyed by hitting on some specific place which depends on the distance and type of ammunition which is used. Interested are belts, wheels, an engine mount as well and also details such are wings or small boxes on the tower of T-72.

- this means the possibility of a side hit to the armored cargo space of BMP with caliber 12.7, or dispose of motor in OT-64 Skot with armour piercing ammunition for Uk-59, or exclude crew of APC by throwing a hand grenade into the open cargo space...

- some items/secondary weapons are designed for some special features like the blade, (player can build two types of trenches), the pick (a tank trenches can be builded), optics for rifles (they can be used as binoculars), etc.

- various modifications of weapons such as optics, bipod, silencer, changing of a grenade type (everything is available in the items)

- ammo can be freely refilled into the all static fireposts by ammunition backpacks (there are groups which are specifically designed to support others with ammunition)

- all the wounds can be fixed with bandages but with a limited extent

- M-52 can be used for direct shooting by using the sights or with the ballistic computer

- different types of ammunition for some weapons (for Uk-59: armour piercing ammunition (can overshoot a weaker APC armor; armour piercing/cluster ammunition for PLDvK etc.)

- possibility to change ammunition between different types of magazines (one box with 250 rounds to a static Uk-59 can be changed to 5 boxes with 50 rounds (this can also do AI), ...)

- M-59 turret can be unfolded from the PLDvK and the vehicle can be then used as a standard transport vehicle ... turret can then loaded back of course

Edited by EMSI

I've found other bugs hoverer:

-The M52 Mortar have not Impact sound;

-Ah6 fire the MG only from one barrel;

-The AMFC AA gatling, when fires, Doesn't roll.

However I'm very happy with this mod :)

EDIT:

Nevermind, the trenches and bandages thing is a mistake made bu me x(

EDIT:

How I can see the name of the faction?

For example,

The Bis US Army is "called", BIS_US.

And the AFMC and CSLA?

Edited by MrStregatto

@Moonsorrow - had the same problem, just reinstall to arma2 folder.

some bugs

- the train you are supposed to blow up doesnt have some lods so you see part of it only if you get very close and the fire/smoke obscures it too much

-landrover has very weird stuttering camera when riding as passanger

- patrol mission a little too hard :rolleyes:, played it on max AI, but still, few times i really thought that each time you load those :yay:ers spawn randomly

@ CSLA Dude's.

i have updatet your Operation Dynamo MP Mission

Includes:

- Join in Progress

- After Respawn you have now the Weapon before you died, and not the Weapon you startet the Mission with.

- New Name co06 CSLA Operation Dynamo v1

Mission ist on our Server #3, feel free to play there.

Greetz

Howdy!

Vz58 scoped variant ejects brass from the middle of the crosshair when viewing through the scope, can anyone confirm?