Sign in to follow this  
EMSI

CSLA for A2CO

Ok, what extension? I see no extension. Or was I not supposed to install it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@mods\addons?

Edited by ray243

Congrats to CSLA team on this wonderful release :)

Thanks to all for the support and also for other mirrors. :cool:

Now we put our legs on the desk for a week and then start with some upcoming patch.

Ok, what extension? I see no extension. Or was I not supposed to install it in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@mods\addons?
Probably you don't have installed correctly whole Mod. Try to reinstall it and check the installation path ... must be the same as for the game. If it's installed correctly you will see the "@CSLA" directory in the core game directory.

any chance to see RS links? even megaupload stops in the middle of it, thx

Great work as usual.

I just tested it a few minutes ago. Amazing work guys, thanks a lot.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all your hard work.

Downloading urgently.

and again they do it, all of a sudden the CSLA is attack our homes :)

congratz on the (long awaited) release of a excelent mod

please make it a zip or something next time NORTON hates the exe file and sees it as a threat somehow (turned it off for installtion as i trust the site it came from)

Edited by supergruntsb78

Nice to see it released finally, congrats to Maa and everyone in CSLA who gave their best to bring us this awesome mod.

Had the joy to test it before and it was the first time in months that i really played for hours and hours seeing spots in Chernarus i never noticed before and enjoying the nicely made missions.

Now i wait a few days and once my CGAX-69548F arrives i finally can play this mod as it should be... in very high settings :D

Yesssss.... The weekend's getting closer :)

Guess what'd be the highlight?

Hope to relive all of those good old emotions and thrills (like in the convoy/evac/forrest ambush mission back in OFP)

..oh, and in very high settings too :)

Sincere congrats, CSLA-team. If someone is to be looked up to it's certainly you

Play the A10 mission first Topas as its pretty awesome to bomb everythign to pieces and then fly a hard turn, fly deep and mow down the firing lizzards with the GAU cannon :D

WHY NOW? next week are exams! =S
Muhaha, mine are done since last week! :D

Played a SP mission and... Awesome atmosphere. :)