Sign in to follow this  
wolffy.au

Multi-Session Operations v3.3 is released!

I use mso-core.chernarus (the released alpha) and theres no player_init.sqf as I can see.

Theres no core\scripts\init_player.sqf? :rolleyes:

Theres no core\scripts\init_player.sqf? :rolleyes:

My bad :D Thank you, now I can fix it! I wonder why its that way, maybe some old code from testing thats there by mistake? Anyway, I can continue on my mission now. Thank you so much for the help!

Really need help on this guys:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1895682&postcount=249

sorry to be a pain but it is the only thing that i still need fixing to put the mission in the server.

Any help would be appreciated. It will also help me learn something more.

Thanks in advance

I believe I said to disable the caching module all together and see if that works, have you tried it? Go into modules.hpp and remove #define CEP_Caching

I believe I said to disable the caching module all together and see if that works, have you tried it? Go into modules.hpp and remove #define CEP_Caching

Thanks Koliman, i didn't noticed your post. I will try it even though it is not a solution because i just need to disable caching for spawned vehicles by my script, but anyway it's a good way to find out if the caching is in fact the problem.

Well i added this to my script and it should work but it doesn't:

_vehicle setVehicleInit "(group this) setVariable ['CEP_disableCache',true,true]";
processInitCommands;

Tomorrow i'm gonna test what you suggested we didn't have time to do it today.

I've always wanted to do an MSO TvT - anyone got any suggestions for units/islands?

Right now, I'm playing around with USMC vs RU on Lingor. Somthing with armour, fast air, attack heli's, some good AAV - and as many players as I can get on there!

I've got to have a look at ACE units too - see whats available.

Perhaps 2 versions, one without ACE and one with.

Does sound like a good mission to make however!

Well this well help us decide if thats the problem ;)

My friend tested it with the cahicng module disabled and the same problem keeps happening.

I don't know what to do more i kinda feel like givin' up. The MSO apparently doens't like units spawned by external scripts. :(

I've always wanted to do an MSO TvT - anyone got any suggestions for units/islands?

Right now, I'm playing around with USMC vs RU on Lingor. Somthing with armour, fast air, attack heli's, some good AAV - and as many players as I can get on there!

I've got to have a look at ACE units too - see whats available.

Yeah Wolffy give us a TvT Version and your my hero:cool:

AI hunting is a little bit boring, because you allways know what there doing.

For TvT i think Chernarus is good.

Just search for 'MSO' in the mission filter field - I believe most custom versions still maintain 'MSO' in their mission names.

Quick update - finished convoys and enemy populater today. Just Terrorist Cells to performance tune and we're good to go! Very close boyz, very close!

good news,can't wait to try out the masterpiece.

Q: Is it possible to adjust the enemy/Civi population ? (less or more enemy/civi units?)

Just search for 'MSO' in the mission filter field - I believe most custom versions still maintain 'MSO' in their mission names.

Quick update - finished convoys and enemy populater today. Just Terrorist Cells to performance tune and we're good to go! Very close boyz, very close!

search field in the in games lobby list?

dont i have to download the MSO missions? i could not find any in this forum when i did a search for "MSO" in the user made mission section

yep InGame Lobby list.

And no you dont have to download the mission first, because your downloading them when your connecting to a server.

I'm opening a TvT RP server using this :) PM for info or if you want to help!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

@CarlosTex,

PM me your script

Wolffy, we're much looking forward to v3.4, having had some great successes with an ACE'd up version of the current version.

I would bring you coffee to keep you working all night, but sadly you're on the wrong side of the world and we no longer send fleets of ships over there every few months :(

/lick

Running up a VCB-ACE version now (actually all I've done is add a few ACE and Mando modules, disable the Revive module and slapped STKRGB's units and RKSL helis into the Takistan enemy test version)

Quick question - what side are the independents meant to be on?

If I leave them friendly to all, I get quite a few groups of 'friendly' militia spawning, who I'm not sure are really meant to be friendly. If I set independents hostile to Blufor, the police open up but I still get neg points for shooting back.

Edited by friznit2