Sign in to follow this  
-=anders=-

Sound Of Anders (soundmod)

Great job Anders! Can you maybe give the .50 cal some attention? Maybe make it sound more like this:

Explain plz! Does all guns shoot m107 sounds?

Well, update is on its way...

Many changes...

New patch fixed it for me.

This must be pretty bad if you can fix it lol thx ... :D SOA_ACE version ok excellent work in the SOA mod ...:yay:

sinttulo1py.th.jpg

Not sure what's wrong. I checked and the bikey is on server's keys folder, but getting kicked. I'd doublecheck that new bisigns were in fact created for the updated pbos.

Unfortunately i have to confirm that. Its the second time we have problem with the bisigns of your mod. :headscratch:

Maybe you should reconsider the way you use to sign your mods.:scratchchin:

Hi Anders.

Just tried out 1.09 non-ACE and it seems like you have lost the rolling/saluting/bodydrop noises which you had introduced with 1.08.

Hi Anders.

Just tried out 1.09 non-ACE and it seems like you have lost the rolling/saluting/bodydrop noises which you had introduced with 1.08.

Yep, weird that... Have just solved that. Made a new key and named it 109 and will do that wit every release to not fuck up peoples minds.

Testing right now, and with every file I'm gonna reupload, the game works great.

I'll let Robalo test it to see. Or if you guys wanna test before official release, PM me! ;)

I have NO clue why the configs fucked up in this release...

And one other thing. I can't make bin of anders_c_gear. I can just sign it. I'e actually never been able to bin that PBO.

I tried to download the mod both from armaholic as from the forums here..but when I get the poput to download I click download, i get redirected and nothing happens.

Thanks for using the improved configs.

Here is one for the latest version: http://www.file-upload.net/download-3226606/SoA.7z.html

It seems you took an older version of anders_c_gear that lead to the issues reported above.

From what I can tell the CfgVehicles.hpp are the latest and correct ones and not the

anders_sounds_gear.hpp.

On another note - what's the idea of CfgMovesMaleSdr.hpp?

Okey,

version 1.0.9 is updated. Get rid of the old 1.0.9 and dl THIS one instead.... Let me know if there're any problems again.

Roll sounds etc. now works again.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Thanks for using the improved configs.

Here is one for the latest version: http://www.file-upload.net/download-3226606/SoA.7z.html

It seems you took an older version of anders_c_gear that lead to the issues reported above.

From what I can tell the CfgVehicles.hpp are the latest and correct ones and not the

anders_sounds_gear.hpp.

On another note - what's the idea of CfgMovesMaleSdr.hpp?

Hey, dl the latest I just released with new key named 109.

And for the CfgMovesMaleSdr.hpp. Its needed for roll, climb and salute sounds to work.

Hey anders, first of all I have to say that i like your mod more and more!

Its really cool, when you can always hear some progress!

But i have an recommendation to you: Could you (maybe in your next update), give every weapon sound its own pbo, instead of one big anders_guns file, which contains them all.

This would give the user more possibilities to combine your mod with other ones

Or would that be too much work?

looking forward to the next version ! ;)

Hey anders, first of all I have to say that i like your mod more and more!

Its really cool, when you can always hear some progress!

But i have an recommendation to you: Could you (maybe in your next update), give every weapon sound its own pbo, instead of one big anders_guns file, which contains them all.

This would give the user more possibilities to combine your mod with other ones

Or would that be too much work?

looking forward to the next version ! ;)

Yeah, probably I will do that... Most boring job I would say... But I agree...

your mgs's sounds are by far the best!

i suggest to improve hk 416-417 sounds...good job m8!

Yeah, probably I will do that... Most boring job I would say... But I agree...

ha yeah , thats true!

But thanks alot!

Okey,

version 1.0.9 is updated. Get rid of the old 1.0.9 and dl THIS one instead.... Let me know if there're any problems again.

Roll sounds etc. now works again.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Hey, dl the latest I just released with new key named 109.

And for the CfgMovesMaleSdr.hpp. Its needed for roll, climb and salute sounds to work.

Seem to have lost the grenade noises (HE, handgrenades) with this update Anders.

Seem to have lost the grenade noises (HE, handgrenades) with this update Anders.

Sigh. How could i lost them when i just tried them with the new version? Ill check it when i come home.

Ok I found out how to download it (six updater)

and I must say this is an awesome soundmod mate!

very well done!

made a little video with your soundmod(not really showing of all your sounds only the A-10)

DtFafm4esJw&hd=1

Edited by sarge4267

@sarge4267 good vid!

can you tell me the map name and other mods used besides soa and blastcore?

ok just read the description...

Nice vid mate! Cool map aswell. wonder wich it is? :)

Those of u who has dl todays update, does it work well?

I just had a couple of questions. I'm trying out the SOA mod and am experiencing some weird stuff with the bullet sounds. Well, it's not really weird, it's just I am hearing the shot from the gun before the bullet gets to me. I hear the gunshot in the distance then the thump of the bullet striking nearby. Shouldn't the bullet get to me before the sound from the gun?

I don't really know how the game handles things that move faster than the speed of sound or how that sound gets to me. I've tried a few other sound mods as well and was wondering if other people are having this issue.

I've tried Sound of Anders, ACE_SM, Sounds of War mod, Elias sound mod, RUG_DSAI and was wondering which sound mod is the closest to real life? Not really looking for over the top Hollywood sound effects. I'll keep playing around with this SOA mod for awhile and see how it works out.

^_^,v,,

Nice vid mate! Cool map aswell. wonder wich it is? :)

Those of u who has dl todays update, does it work well?

the map is Isola di Capraïa

Nice sould mode, especially the 1.9 version. By the way, I can't hear the difference between the MK16 and MK17.