Sign in to follow this  
shezan74

Fallujah 1.0

Yeah to much traffic being generated apparently!! Always a good sign :)

Yes, suspended by Dropbox for traffic...

i'll send a private ftp to Armaholic for download...

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

It's a shame that the missions I made for the map are no longer compatible. However, this new release is definitely a quantum leap ahead of 0.9.

I love the hotel on the far east side of the city, it's probably the first and best fun I've had with CQC situations in Arma. Also the proportions when inside the building are very fitting, I've run across the problem countless times in this game where when you walk inside a building it seems as if you are a giant and everything else is miniature. size.

Missions are easily re-configurable by updating some small things.

This is a way to "force" double check to mission makers to ensure all is going well. Actual mission from -[TdC]-Solo.it was screwed up and the "old" aircraft parked on the runway are now in the middle of a palm forest.

shezan74 if u upload the map tonight u will be me hero.

Also I would like to know if there are any SP missions for this great map.

Shezan 74 as I told you are my idol so I expect an answer :)

We're waiting for Armaholic at the moment.

I've sent a PM to FoxHound with private FTP site where he can download the map directly. Usually this work is made by him, but i'm there for other contacts.

I'm not so good as Greek idol... be advised...

shezan74 if u upload the map tonight u will be me hero.

Also I would like to know if there are any SP missions for this great map.

Shezan 74 as I told you are my idol so I expect an answer :)

Edited by shezan74

Guys @ armaholic published my private ftp link to fallujah, and i've just obtained a provider warning with some bad words... i've renamed the file, sorry :)

The page is updated, but links are to dropbox and to homepage (uh, and my ftp...), while the homepage doesn't show anything yet.

Waiting for Armaholic, Island is now there too: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM2SQ8YI

thank god it's standalone, thanks for the hard work. i'll test it sometime.

Sorry for the delay

My business is crazy in December, work days of 15 or more hours......going on till somewhere in January........yep, by than I will be dead :(

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

I loved the last one, played on it lots, this one is even better!! wow! just wow!

Thanks for all the work on this guys, truly amazing!

Absoutley fantastic map!! Beautiful, and absolutely great for a variety of scenarios / Ops - Plus just runs flawlessly - Plenty of bldgs for rooftop engagements / sniper spots -

Now, is there any way to tell which houses/bldgs the enemy AI could use the "random house patrol script" in?? In the editor I see each house style as a name? Be it house, Afgani, etc, etc - Is there any simple way in the editor once you zoom in to see which buidlings such Patrol Scripts might work on?

So why do the 1.0 files have different names than the 0.9 files?

I just dragged the 1.0 files into the same folder as the 0.9 files. Will that work correctly?

Files are named differently to make sure users knows what version they're running, and this will help peoples giving support.

The package is stand alone, so the old version should be removed

The map was already awesome, but now that you've added all the swampy outlying areas and smoothed the banks of the river, I feel like I'm really in Iraq.

Super map thank you once again for the map.

Is it possible to play this map in multiplayer ?

just had a quick spin around this map and wow! Some serious work there Shezan, thanks! probably mentioned already but I did notice ai dont like crossing the dams. Good stuff man!

Needs much more detail though. Some blocks look like a bunch of boxes on a plain. The map is promising and indeed took quite an effort but it would be nice if you push it further. Wish you used OA grass too.

You can use Avgani for an inspiration ;)