Sign in to follow this  
shezan74

Fallujah 1.0

Thank you guys for your suggestions :)

I'm now taking into account a new release of the whole map :)

Excellent shezan ! This map is up there with the map greats of all time !

I LOVE using VTS to have the whole place erupting in wholescale war. Very atmospheric !

Having a blast on this map in warfare!

Nice work shezan74! :)

Can someone point me to a download link for the Fallujah Insurgency (pogoman) mission that I would be able to host for this map? I've downloaded the map and it is awesome -thank you Shezan74. But I can't find that mission anywhere.

Thanks

Favorite map so far! good work man, i spent almost 3 days straight just fooling around with this map.

I'm only patched to 1.54 (A2/CO) working to well on my system to upgrade (for me)....Plus the latest patch seems buggy as hell...

You're entitled to update or not update... but when reporting problems, it's best to have the most current version.

About the map, love it, still testing stuff on it. I ported Bon's tfor coop mission to it but for some reason I only get one location for all the missions... Is there only one defined location (Al-Fallujah) or am I just getting the same location over and over by coincidence (or error on my part)?

You're entitled to update or not update... but when reporting problems, it's best to have the most current version.

About the map, love it, still testing stuff on it. I ported Bon's tfor coop mission to it but for some reason I only get one location for all the missions... Is there only one defined location (Al-Fallujah) or am I just getting the same location over and over by coincidence (or error on my part)?

It depends from the type of location markers set on the map.

Next release will have those markers reworked to meet the same location type of Al-Fallujah. I hope i will fix everything in a couple of hours/days :)

Map version will not be updated on config files since only minor tweaks will be made, so everything will continue working as well as version 1.0

shezan74 your island is top 3 of all time for me personally. I love it and I would like to thank you for your work and for your time. ;)

Next release will have those markers reworked to meet the same location type of Al-Fallujah. I hope i will fix everything in a couple of hours/days

Thanks for the answer. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. :)

It depends from the type of location markers set on the map.

Next release will have those markers reworked to meet the same location type of Al-Fallujah. I hope i will fix everything in a couple of hours/days :)

Map version will not be updated on config files since only minor tweaks will be made, so everything will continue working as well as version 1.0

great news !

last 3 weeks only Fallujah on our server. TvT Domination in city style combat is rulez ;)