Sign in to follow this  
-)rStrangelove

How many ppl have you convinced to buy OA/BAF along with ArmA2 ?

How many ppl did you convince (take a guess) ?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many ppl did you convince (take a guess) ?

• 3-5
    • 6 or even a bigger group

Did you convince family members, friends or anybody else to buy OA / BAF although they didnt plan to further extent their ArmA2 experience?

I know i have. My brother knows owns OA and BAF. :D

Edited by ])rStrangelove

None. Everyone I've talked to about it either has it already, doesn't want it, or doesn't have a decent PC/a PC at all/like PCs. :butbut:

There´s many "wow you can play as a rabbit" people on my youtube channel ... other than possibly them there isn´t any. All the guys from RL still give me the weird looks when they learn that i´ve not given up playing "that Flashpoint thing" from back in the days :D

I always buy extra copies for the 4 friends I know who would love this game. Unfortunately only one has a computer able to play so I have the other copies installed on my other computers. I still keep hoping they upgrade someday.

So I voted just one. :(

A couple of friends and one of their sons, he is only 8 years old but a flight sim expert already.

He was also very quick at mastering the editor to make his own scenarios.

So far I have got this many friends into ARMA2 and they have all purchased it because I got them into it.

8xARMA2

8xOA

7xBAF so far any way ;)

I don't know about you lot but this may sound funny.

I have waited years and years for a game like this to come out I knew about it from the OFP days.

Just imagine the excitement of some one now going into the shop seeing this and thinking wtf is this ummmm lets see.

Then getting it home and learning to play as a noob.

Must be as great a feeling as it was when I was playing the firs OFP demo every day all day till it got released.

ARMA2 to me is the best thing since sliced bread :)

I got a buddy that made Arma and Arma2 his main games, and have quite a few others

from my old realism unit upgrading their pcs to play with us on our server.

Lot of other guys I know from another game got into Arma 2 and OA.

0. My friends dont care about ArmA2. :p

Same here, my friends care about ArmA as much as i care about this poll.

I've convinced one friend to buy ArmA and because he got hooked he bought ArmA 2 and OA too, so yes, 1.

None. Everyone I've talked to about it either has it already, doesn't want it, or doesn't have a decent PC/a PC at all/like PCs. :butbut:

You tried to bully me but it did'nt work :D

I somehow convinced myself to purchase 3 copies of Arma2 (2 on steam and one retail DVD) and two copies of OA. :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Same here, my friends care about ArmA as much as i care about this poll.

Sounds like you two need new friends.

3 people.... Me and some friends have been playing CooP together and we're aggressively expanding our numbers by roping in other P.C owning mates :D

I created Preview and "Oficial" threads for both A2 and Arrowhead in 2 or 3 crowed foruns. I like to think that I influenced a bunch of people that didn´t know about BIS series...

I've gotton a few of my GND buddys to buy ArmA 2/OA/BAF. :)

We've been doing coop! :D