Sign in to follow this  
jur-yes

Ross kemp afghanistan. $ Ofp Resistance 2

please read the following! ;)

i dont know where to start, but realism is far away from this, and yet ofc this is the most realistic game of today.

so example im watching these ross kemp series, why dont youy guys inspire and try to capture every movement and behaviour, the emotion

work with veterans, because in real live you cant see the enemy, you THINK you know there position, and vice versa, BECUASE THERE AFRAID TO DIE!! They are not gonna run to flank someone with out cover!>?!>?! this aint the world war, in this game, a lot of people die in one battle, and that battle is won, in real live, most of the times battles are draw, maybe 2 dead on the otherside

on open field without any cover(how the hell to they get there? would a sergeant go to an open field in a warzone?)i see soldiers running in the middle of a fire fight, if it was real live they would have never stand up , and phrone the whole way

you need scripts that they begin to sit behind a wall and all kinds of animations of taking cover from objects.

You need to study the real live of a soldier, and most importantly afgan soldiers of taliban fight again totaly different, they are exaly fearless,

invite some afgan soldiers and any otyher rebels and western soldiers to examine there behaviour, uhm or send a guy like ross kemp to afganistan, or you can just examine the ross kemp series and make the game identical!

- EMOTION IS WHAT MAKES A GAME EXCITING!

fear, joy, whispering in vocals,

so it doenst mattert if the battle is draw, you keep liking to just marching 10 km, becuase it's so much fun with your buddies,

oh and please, ... boarding or disembarking, .........why dont doors open?..... .......................... animation that you see soldiers runnen out a blackhawk and securing the area by immediatly aiming at the horizon and take a crouch position `10 mtrs from the choppa or apc, do you guys exacly what's

movies?

or a ambush on a road, soldiers jump out and go immedialty off the road youknow,

boarding or disembarking

what i mean is you cklick on the action menu and suddenly your outside... that's not cool. therefore my title GTA

my favorite games,

operation flashpoint cold war and resistance, the campaing was touchy, as a charactar, you want to get to know your brothers in arms, the first operation flashpoint was awesome in that, resistance too, what i liked about resistance was building up an army collecting weapons and stuff, as a rebel leader! AWESOME!, if you can make that again . having a map looking to find what best place is for HQ and building the base, ambushing convoys that appear regulary in the gamem, LIKE A GAME with out missions you plan them yourselve, so just like gta 4 you have a svae point.

more bloody! tbodyparts in thousand pieces, by a mortar! and people do scream a lot harder and longer, and some people overeact :P

Please make the explosions and arms fire and all the other action a lot more realistic.

i love gta 4 and world in conflict for that part!

JUST MAKE IT REALISTIC!!!!! ..

and ofcourse there are civilians, but it would be nice if you walk trough a town and children come running to you with smiling faces cause you liberated them or somehow, is beautifull!..

Love you guys! for the gaming experience of ofp cold war crisis and resistance!

Arma 2 is beautifull! that sunlight on a helicopter looks so real, but you guys aint there yet , on what i just said posted above,

and please fix the sound of the arms fire, m60 or pk's the sounds and shooting dont go in the same line,

i dunno what your budget is,

mix IT a little little GTA4, just cause 2

OPERATION FLASHPOINT RESISTANCE 2

(A 1st 3rd realistic simulation thing, strategy game!

you are the rebel leader , create an army recruiting soldiers from villages or recruiting spies, people for propaganda, choosing locations for bases, take down the regime!

BUT DONT FORGET THE LITTLE THINGs, when in the base there is always something up! your wive is pregnant! crasy little things!

the regime soldiers executed some kids for helping you, what your gonna do? theyll probaly expecting you, but revenge,,, OOH REVENGEE!

- EMOTION IS WHAT MAKES A GAME EXCITING!

fear, joy, whispering in vocals,

so it doenst mattert if the battle is draw, you keep liking to just marching 10 km, becuase it's so much fun with your buddies,

and after that you excaly gonna need to rest,

COME ON! MANY PEOPLE PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT,, 2 days in a row... A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE RPG's ...no not a.. PATIENCE IS A VITAL KEY IN WARFARE, Isnt this a training kinda game? :D

ok ive said enough!

Edited by jur-yes

The Afghan Fighter:

The most over-hyped and under-performing warrior in our time.

FPDR

This is true. The Taliban are lousy shots.

yea cause the americans using over 10000 rounds, 40 mortors, and 1 500lb bomb just to kill 10 guys in the korengal valley is soo much more accurate

afaik some bis guys were in the army, as well as their advisors

plus i talked to some guys who served overseas, tv shows and such do over hype the soldiers out there

Oh and! for resistance 2,! soldiers gotta eat need rest, and need joy, like booze:P and women! this depends on their performance, recruting good cooks makes them better:P

The blink!

yeah ok,

but what i was telling was, about cover, fear and battles draw, not more than 10 kills by wat the other guy said 10000rounds mortars and 500 lb bom, is for real!

Realism rarely = fun. It's a nice goal, but more often than not ultra-realism ends up making boring and aggravating gameplay.

i dont agree, realism means real live, is real live boring? it can be.. but good converstations, you need stand up comedians too fill the game, but the view of arma is nice! if yhou could have a beer of joint with some music on the radio? while guarding.. its your choice! be sober for the shit takes down, or are you not patient enough, nice addition to resistance 2 :D

Edited by jur-yes

Have you considered for at least one minute that you are talking about a commercial game?

What do you think the game rating organizations will say to a computer game where you can children blow up into 1000 pieces? And as far as I know your glorious GTA4 also has neither children nor you can blow up humans in thousands of pieces.

If the Taliban are fearless, why they hide then in caves all day and night?

Beer while on guard duty? Woman? How about some pr0n as well? I presume you have not spent a single minute as soldier but demand realism, realism, realism!!! Guess you watch too much Hollywood produced TV crap.

And we don't allow writing in all capital letters.

There's more to it than that. Most of the fighters on both sides are useless. If they could stop selling their weapons for pot, stop smoking pot, follow simple directions, and maybe act like they're fighting for their future then something could get done.

Beer while on guard duty? Woman? How about some pr0n as well? I presume you have not spent a single minute as soldier but demand realism, realism, realism!!! Guess you watch too much Hollywood produced TV crap.

It could be worse, he could be demanding that we have to do parade drill...

Got some questions for you:

1. What is OFP resistance 2 you are talking about?

2. Why would i spend time in from of my pc, having my avatar drink some beer and talk with some others, when i can do that myself?

3. how much tely are you watching?

4. are you real when suggesting the above?

my suggestion to you: go outside, spend some time away from your PC and your TV, and admire those real-life-like renders you will see. Drink a beer, have some fun

Got some questions for you:

1. What is OFP resistance 2 you are talking about?

I do believe he thinks they are going to make something like this. I guess he was asleep or drunk during the Codemasters... "ordeal".

I really really hope he's just drunk and posting what's on his mind. Because if he isn't, I'm gonna go Chuck Norris on his arse for bringing WoW into this forum. :yay:

Hi Pathy

I have heard stories...

:D

Kind Regards walker

Hi Pathy

I have heard stories...

Kind Regards walker

I have seen videos of a unit/clan that had it's members marching in formation and calling out cadence. I was like: :cry:

Hi Pathy

I have heard stories...

Kind Regards walker

Hi walker

Me too

warm n toasty regards enad

I'm waiting for a realism addon which allows me to hand out water and food to war torn family's:rolleyes:

What an enjoyable read, some guy who can't spell and who's probably never ventured out side the box that is his house.

I've been to afghan, I've experienced it all, i do agree get some people with experience to mentor the game, but they won't do it for free, i certainly wouldn't i wouldn't charge a massive amount, no soldier would, apart from a RLC or REMF.

To much realism would kill this game, they need to work on what they have, i.e better vanilla sounds, vehicles, animations, and especially that bloody ai warping on MP.

has_anynoe.jpg?1247388034

I'm sorry I'm sorry...but it's so hard to understand the first post! What exactly is this guy trying to say?

He says that from what he remembers OpF & Resistance were more fun to play back then.

Anything he suggests has never been in OpF or Resistance though. So i dont see the point.

Yes, we all want better atmosphere. Go play some MP COOP. The game is what you make it.

And I was so looking forward to the next VCB parade Chris...