What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

I'm sorry your mod is beautiful but why i dont have sound of busmaster M242 like in your video preview M2A2 Bradley - with beautiful MG sound and TOW launch

I have ACE_SM is your mod compatible with it????

no CO..... f*** FPDR

Look at the bottom of the readme. You can play this mod without Arma 2 or without OA. You will just have to delete some .pbos if you want to be able to load SP games.

I think the sound of the turning turret of T-72 is broken, at least outside it is a strange sound, inside everything is fine. And you can move the tank before the engine is "started", I mean before you can hear the sound of started engine.

Thats because the game let you start to drive the tank immediately without having to wait to start. Thats the game, not my mod. Sry.

Ya I fix the HK like I said and will upload them seperate! And yes, no Arma 2 or OA alone supported! Only CO! I am not a machine. I can not do everything. And things on which I do not feel like I'm not doing anyways. Try to delete the named pbo's.

I have CO and it was much easier for me to work with it. Sry guys.

Jarhead

And what about the broken sound of the turret?

And what about the broken sound of the turret?

You sure that isn't an ACE (not SM) sound?

The only loaded mod was JSRS. And it's the russian T-72...

Please wait until KH are done with the whole server setup! There is an huge number of download! So please wait a bit til Jman can setup everything and you will get your Yoma Repo!

Jarhead

Sorry guys we are not supporting Yoma repo's anymore, we have migrated to the new Six-Updater. You can find JSRS 1.3 via our Six-Updater custom repo or via the direct dl link in the first post in this thread.. Read more info here

awesome mod.

I just downloaded version 1.3 yesterday wlong with blastcores soundfx mod. I'm pretty new to the arma world (was a big OFP fan though)

i load ace,acex, all jsrs and at last the blastcore sound fx mod. I dont know if you can do it like that, but it seems to work ingame, some sounds are from jsrs and some are from blastcore heh. dont have any problems yet and only have Operation Arrowhead :)

Only heard one issue so far; the quad-ATV sounds are wrong. It's using a 2-stroke bike sound instead of a 400cc 4-stroke ATV sound.

Now for the first bug I've 'seen'.

I played for roughly 5 mins, and got precisely One thousand two hundred and seventy six lines of RPT errors, all with this error message: Cannot load sound 'jsrs_aavp\ext_low.wss'

JSRS updated on Six Updater network.

Thanks for the information Sickboy!

Now for the first bug I've 'seen'.

I played for roughly 5 mins, and got precisely One thousand two hundred and seventy six lines of RPT errors, all with this error message: Cannot load sound 'jsrs_aavp\ext_low.wss'

Well, there it is. Thats the one I was waiting for, fuck! Ok, just look for more errors and we collect them, than I can work on a fix.

Jarhead

Very good work I love the new 1.3 sound in game. Is just Perfect Thanks!

I suspect theres sounds missing sometimes.

Yesterday I played Warfare and was all alone in a town with my 2 AI driving a UAZ. I ordered them to move to my position and didnt hear ANYTHING. But when I looked over my shoulder I saw the UAZ standing there in flames about 100m away and the gunner on it dead. He didnt drive on anything. Later I noticed an enemy MG gunner near that position.

Also sometimes the sounds are far too low in volume. Especially vehicles seem to be much further away than their sound sounds like. I miss lots of vehicles, even those that are near, because of that.

Oh and another thing thats quite annoying actually: The very start of the new radio sound before each message makes me always think theres a bullet flying right over my head (supersonic crack). Can you adjust that please?

^^ Indeed, you cant run two soundmods at the same time and expect them to be "compatible" :cool:

;1925591']^^ Indeed' date=' you cant run two soundmods at the same time and expect them to be "compatible" :cool:[/quote']

I want both sounds to play at the same time :P

doesnt the second loaded soundmod overwrites the first loaded soundmods sounds ?

for example: sound mod 1 has m16, ak47 and m24 sounds. Sound mod 2 has a at4 and a m16 sound.

So you have ingame: m16 (from sound mod 2) ak47 m24 and at4.

or doesnt it work like that in arma 2 ?

since i use jsrs 1.3 and blastcore soundfx at the same time

Kind regards

LandsHeer

doesnt the second loaded soundmod overwrites the first loaded soundmods sounds ?

for example: sound mod 1 has m16, ak47 and m24 sounds. Sound mod 2 has a at4 and a m16 sound.

So you have ingame: m16 (from sound mod 2) ak47 m24 and at4.

or doesnt it work like that in arma 2 ?

since i use jsrs 1.3 and blastcore soundfx at the same time

Kind regards

LandsHeer

I really freaking wish. BIS badly needs to create some method to load order overrides.

As it stands, what sound takes precedence is highly unpredictable.

one more: I can currently constantly hear the Tracksounds of the Bradley when being in the interior and not moving at all