Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

fox's small projects

I dont want to come over sounding like some douchebag but why are you trying to create us army guys in ACU when there are already guys wearing ACU in AO?

I mean there are sooooo much units you could create. But you are still going for us army guys in ACU?!

The man just gave us soldiers with gloves. Please don't criticize him for making it.

I dont want to come over sounding like some douchebag but why are you trying to create us army guys in ACU when there are already guys wearing ACU in AO?

I mean there are sooooo much units you could create. But you are still going for us army guys in ACU?!

cause i dont like yours :yay:

i kid i kid, i just.. like mine , a bit more..

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Why is there a PASGT NVG mount on MICH?

ye bink told me but im gona remove it now

So fox. What's left on the to do list for these sexy men ( meant in a total no homo-sexual way ).?

groin pad

arm guards or w/e

new pouches (going to use my own instead of jonny's a1 sf pouches)

combine some uvs

tweaking here and there... normal map fixing..

groin pad

arm guards or w/e

new pouches (going to use my own instead of jonny's a1 sf pouches)

combine some uvs

tweaking here and there... normal map fixing..

There gonna be a version for these that has a backpack? Not the normal OA one.

yes im just figuring out how im going to do the backpacks. I can ask my modeler to do it , might get done sooner as i'm a bit busy with other things

yes im just figuring out how im going to do the backpacks. I can ask my modeler to do it ' date=' might get done sooner as i'm a bit busy with other things[/quote']

Cool. Those are very nice models. Release date...ehh around December?

or less. that's my projected , but because my marines can't be done until i get my iba model uvmapped i can probably get these out earlier.

Awesome. Once these are done, and a good map comes out..I will venture back in to mission making. Credit will be given to you Fox, much of it.

finally got the damned shoulder pads in, + new groin pad.. the textures are just placeholders. gona shoot cmd a pm as he made some for his dudes in Arma 1, just to get an idea of what goes where :)

40mm grenade pouches also inbound.

i hate selections :(

G4o40.jpg

Looking better and better.

Is there a way to make the Shoulder pads have some higher armor value, so if your hit there it wont damage you?

I'm not entirely sure , i'd have to ask around. some benefits to being team leader etc would be nice hehe :)

edit:

here. going to make the ucp a bit less saturated.

uOY10.jpg

Edited by Fox '09

Now it looks kinda yellow. Not good. I liked it before.

btw UCP have that blue tone ,but the ACU have that yellow/brown tone :p

ehem . . . ACU is not a camo pattern, but a uniform type. As of now, it is available in UCP and Multicam, it is a common mistake to refer to the UCP camo as ACU. There have been three or four different generations of UCP since its inception in 2005. I have uniforms from 2006 and 2009, and you can see a slight difference in color (later uniforms are a bit darker).

Is there a way to make the Shoulder pads have some higher armor value, so if your hit there it wont damage you?

you can ,

make the shoulder pads a separate selection

select the shoulder pad and go to hitpoints lod and press "D" to delete the faces and keep the points

but you need to make fire geometry lod a small box will do i guess (or you can use the shoulder pads model but either way the model you put in a geometry lod should be closed and convex

and in the config under hitpoints class make a new hitpoint type class and give the ammount of armor you like

thanks namman2 , ill give that a try :)

also, coyote brown m433 pouches or w/e

raise your hand if you like custom models :)

7mOtr.jpg

got to make the 433 round a bit darker and less saturated, add more scratches , noise, imperfections, that good stuff :)

Is all starting to look good, Except the helmets.

whats wrong ? i do know the nvg mount is sinking in but other than that..?

can't go far with "except the helmets.."

whats wrong ? i do know the nvg mount is sinking in but other than that..?

can't go far with "except the helmets.."

I dunno' date=' It just looks like plastic (Very thin) and the ACU pattern looks painted on (Doesn't have the cloth look).

[img']http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/usmc-flea/oa_03-1.jpg[/img]

Like this^^

Edited by Jonn

this is too thin!?!? duno.. but the cloth thing, i can do that, been meaning to do that for a bit but been busy with everything below the head :)

xHEvA.jpg