Sign in to follow this  
.kju

GDT Mod Helicopter Weapons by HeinBloed

3-gdtmod_helicopter_weapons-arma2.jpg

HeinBloed:

This addon changes the use of the helicopter weapons for the AH1Z, Ka52 and Mi24.

- Pilot can use the gunner weapon optics when gunner is AI or nonexistent.

- Auto lock on on vehicles for guided missiles deactivated. There are two fire modes for guided missiles:

1. Manual guidance.

2. Laser guidance with Laser-Seeker for lock on on Laser Designator targets

9NiF8BBxpNo

Download:

gdtmod_helicopter_weapons_arma2.zip (15 KB)

armaholic mirror

Edited by kju

Looks awesome

But if i use this, is they AI still able to shoot enemy tanks ect. in Singleplayer. YOu know when iam on the ground and get my fire support or something.

:)

AI behavior is not affected from what I can tell.

This is exactly what ive been waiting for.

Armaholic mirror isnt working tho

Downloaded this today and went to try it on a server and it wasn't working, am I doing something wrong? It says if tried in a server to go to gunners seat first. Did that then tried, when I went to try it and I hit the optics key, it switched to manual fire, and zoomed slightly. But it would not show cross hairs and the M197 would not change where it was aiming. Am I doing something wrong?

This mod works fine altho i have to use the 0 on the numpad Key to shift to gunner seat and back My only prob is this works for stock choppers and totally mucks up addons that use the same ammo like the Ka 50 or Mi 28

Super mod - been hoping for something like this for ages, thanks man!

Any chance of something similar for Arma1 ? (greedy, I know ;) )

Downloaded this today and went to try it on a server and it wasn't working, am I doing something wrong? It says if tried in a server to go to gunners seat first. Did that then tried, when I went to try it and I hit the optics key, it switched to manual fire, and zoomed slightly. But it would not show cross hairs and the M197 would not change where it was aiming. Am I doing something wrong?

same problem here, can't get my chopper reticle to align with it. A guide would be nice on how to use it!

There is a malfunction for players with a blank character in the name.

I have finished a new version, but i need time to test it in multiplayer.

Can you please help me bro! This is one of my fav mod ideas out yet but everytime I hit the optics button it just zooms in. Dosent switch or anything. is there another mod conflicting or something? The config is in dta folder and everything is in the right place. I use Arma II launcher instead of the shortcut method but that shouldent be the prob.

Do you see the "Laser-Seeker On" entry in the action menue?

Does your in-game-name has a blank character?

YES and YES = Please wait for the updated version.

If you don't see the "Laser-Seeker On" action menue the addon is not active.

Thanks to the Extended Event Handlers there should be no such conflicts.

The config is in dta folder

config?

dta folder?

You should use a Modfolder

Any chance this can be made compatible with the FLIR mod?

Any chance this can be made compatible with the FLIR mod?

I have checked the FLIR mod. It is compatible. But the FLIR mod does not work as pilot.

New version:

gdtmod_helicopter_weapons 1.01

Changelog 1.01

Fixed: Malfunction for players with blank character in the name.

Fixed: Missile was going out of control when launched while aiming steeply.

ok, i see the laser seeker on in action menu, i switched to on and all i hear is beeping. How does it work? would someone need to laser designate a target so we can have a lock?

The optic, all i can use with it is the gun but not the missile! is that how it supposes to work?

ok, i see the laser seeker on in action menu, i switched to on and all i hear is beeping. How does it work? would someone need to laser designate a target so we can have a lock?

The optic, all i can use with it is the gun but not the missile! is that how it supposes to work?

Without laser seeker you have control about the rocket with your mouse and with laser seeker you are able to lock on lasertargets.

:rolleyes:

I would have giving up with other mods but the realistic movements of these missles is somethign I need! Wow I cannot figure this out bud. I have NEVER had a problem with uploading mods with the Arma II loader. This is the first one that im having problems with. I just downloaded and put all PBO files into @heloweap/addons and I get no action menu! Is there anyone that had similar problems? Anything you can think of hien?

I would have giving up with other mods but the realistic movements of these missles is somethign I need! Wow I cannot figure this out bud. I have NEVER had a problem with uploading mods with the Arma II loader. This is the first one that im having problems with. I just downloaded and put all PBO files into @heloweap/addons and I get no action menu! Is there anyone that had similar problems? Anything you can think of hien?

you're most likely not using one of these choppers;

This addon changes the use of the helicopter weapons for the AH1Z, Ka52 and Mi24.

No sir, I realized that.I used the AH and the Mi24. I have extended event handlers so I dunno why this would conflic with other mods

This addon works correctly with the Comanche if the player is in control of the pilot seat, if the AI is control of the comanche it will not fire weapons with this mod. :D if we could get this to work with the ka50 addon, that would be superb :D

OK just for everyones reference, the mod was conflicting with another one. Im n not sure which one but I will use process of elimination and let everyone know. AWSEOME MOD, thankyou!

Upon further inbestigation this mod conflicts with the countermeasures addon.

Edited by CombatComm