LordJarhead

J.S.R.S. 2.2 Soundmod

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

For those that would like to see how the sound mod sounds like ingame I leave here an example played on Zeus server.

Note this vídeo was recorded with previous version JSRS2.0_Update1.1. Today I'll probably record using the latest JSRS ver 2.1 (Downloading as I write)

ZEUS - COOP - Operation Turtle - 2014-February-12), Led by Darkbelg (Alpha Squad Leader)

k3k_9Xfxup0

http://youtu.be/k3k_9Xfxup0

Addons used:

@CBA_A3;

@JayArmA3Lib;

@ACRE;

@ZClient;

@alive

@@JSRS2.0_Update1.1.

you reply to that?? I am amazed you took my comment that way.. to bad, as that is not how i meant it... oh well. you'll assume what you'll assume.

I am enjoying your work as usual. thanks for the awesomeness.

Edited by Lordprimate

you reply to that?? I am amazed you took my comment that way.. to bad, as that is not how i meant it... oh well. you'll assume what you'll assume.

I am enjoying your work as usual. thanks for the awesomeness.

Haha it wasnt ment to sound cruel mate :) Not taking anything personal here so neither should you, sry if you got me wrong there ;)

LJ

Haha it wasnt ment to sound cruel mate :) Not taking anything personal here so neither should you, sry if you got me wrong there ;)

LJ

ok i thought you were under the impression that i was trying to be a dick...

the first thing i noticed is that in large AI count SP missions, the First person bolt action sounds arnt as laggy.. in the previous version, in a firefight with alot of AI, the gun bolt action sounds would lag behind a little bit. not any more!!

Upgrade your t'internizzle LP !

my download speed is dependent on the site that i am downloading from.

Edited by Lordprimate

Can anyone help?

Can't get this to work, on the main screen I see the JSRS animation but it is faded out I've installed this the way I install all my other MODs any Ideas from you tech guys out there?

Quality stuff LordJ, many thanks for the effort you keep putting in!

Just to confirm: New Bi-Keys are working fine! Thanks LJH. (downloaded via PlaywithSix)

Just to confirm: New Bi-Keys are working fine! Thanks LJH. (downloaded via PlaywithSix)

Thank you very much, mate! Much appreciated!

LJ

Quick question, can one download the 2.1 release by itself without requiring any previous versions to install on top of?

Edit: I should read first. The answer is yes.

Edited by vegeta897

This broke the UAV system for me. I'm unable to connect to either of the UAV's (regular or CAS version) through the terminal. I can connect to the UGV's without problem. If I remove the 4 UAV .pbo's from the mod then they work fine. Not sure if it's another mod messing with yours or if I missed something. I never tried the quad copters!

Is it just me or has someone else seen this problem too?

Edited by CDN_BiggDogg

This broke the UAV system for me. I'm unable to connect to either of the UAV's (regular or CAS version) through the terminal. I can connect to the UGV's without problem. If I remove the 4 UAV .pbo's from the mod then they work fine. Not sure if it's another mod messing with yours or if I missed something.

Yes i had this problem too, UAV´s were only annoying hovering in the air. But now it worked, i didnt delete any file, dont know what happen^^

Quick question, can one download the 2.1 release by itself without requiring any previous versions to install on top of?

Edit: I should read first. The answer is yes.

Heh, happens, no worries!

This broke the UAV system for me. I'm unable to connect to either of the UAV's (regular or CAS version) through the terminal. I can connect to the UGV's without problem. If I remove the 4 UAV .pbo's from the mod then they work fine. Not sure if it's another mod messing with yours or if I missed something. I never tried the quad copters!

Hmm, thats weird, try deleting the JSRS2_UAV pbo's and test again, might be messed up entry there but couldn't think about that...

Yes i had this problem too, UAV´s were only annoying hovering in the air. But now it worked, i didnt delete any file, dont know what happen^^

... heh so case solved I guess. Might be a problem with loaded savegames. I can say, from my testings, as soon as you have an update of JSRS you should NOT load a game, just restart a mission.

Can confirm that new keys are working fine, just like zach72 confirmed.

Thanks for the heads up ;) Finally I can calm a bit, was really worried about that issue. Again, let me say I'm sry that you guys had to redownload the mod, but it was the easiest way for me!

Thanks,

LJ

i cant remember if its already been mentioned but people who use this tend to get vehicle tire errors, and one that kinda made me laugh was something like this

Can not find /Jsrs2.1/wheels/Trafficcone or something like that

@Lord

i was restarting the Mission every time, i play only "WholeLottaAltis" and i restart it every time but issue stays. But then it was gone, problem solved^^

Has the JSRS being added as a dependency for missions been fixed?

Oh yeah that's quite annoying. If you edit a mission with JSRS enabled, it becomes a dependency of that mission. (Doesn't happen with e.g. Blastcore)

Oh yeah that's quite annoying. If you edit a mission with JSRS enabled, it becomes a dependency of that mission. (Doesn't happen with e.g. Blastcore)

I only get a dependency if I place down a NATO APC (the Marshall)

I just disable all non-vehicle mods that I use when creating a mission to avoid that problem...

Thanks LJ for your hard work.

Yeah we ALWAYS just delete all dependancies apart from say ALiVE Main or the Island mod etc

SJ