Hello guys. I just wanna give my feedback for the Warlord gamemode. I think this is the right place.
I played this gamemode a few days so far.
First i really like it. But here are some points that bother me a little bit.
- Warlord tanoa south: If OPFOR wants to attack Doodstil then there fast travel point lies inside the deathzone of Saioko.
- Warlord Malden is very unbalanced. BLUFOR needs to capture 4 sectors before they can even get choppers. All of these sectors are not on the fastest route to the enemy base which is really bad. That makes 9 sectors to the OPFOR base, for BLUFOR if they want to be able to get choppers when they first meet OPFOR. But even then BLUFOR hasn't even secured the route to their own base (La Pessagne, Arudy). That means they have to capture 11 sectors. OPFOR only has to capture 7 sectors in order to get choppers, a route to the BLUFOR base and to secure the route to their own base.
- It looks like there is no official server where you can re vote witch sector to capture next.
- You get way to much CP. On malden i normally already have arround 20000CP before i meet the first enemy players. New players who join at that point can't even buy a rocket launcher.
- Vehicles and weapons with thermal sights are not expensive enough.
- It should be limited how many armed vehicles you can get the same way it is limited how many soldiers you can have.
- I really don't like sector scan. It's enabled on every official server. In my opinion you should only get one sector scan after you captured a sector so you can see wherer enemys are still hiding.
- Destroying heavy vehicles or choppers should give more cp
- As soon as the players get their first Vehicles it gets way to easy to take sectors from the independent faction, which makes the game really boring till you finally meet the first enemy players. Independent need more heavy vehicles and more titan launchers as soon as the players have more CP.
- It already happend to me that the loosing faction started spawning tons of quadbikes to make the server crash.
At last one question. Would the performance increase if dead bodys would dissapear earlier? Because right now they keep lying arround for quite a long time.