Sign in to follow this  
tzvetoslav

Anyone willing to trade me their ArmA 2 ?

Yep, it's way too early now. Minus the bones and other unusable parts the outcome wouldn't be enough for even a snack. :icon_evil:

What did you expect?

Woman with red hairs and a black creature in one room = sleepless nights!! :D

my proposal : chocked tomatoes, smashed tomatoes, add red bean, add mexican sauce (paprica, etc.) , boil it some minutes, than add dog :)

should be delicious with cheese :) on tortilla :)

woman leave alive, woman always can be useful :)

woman leave alive, woman always can be useful :)

You disappoint me, I was certain you were going to be more specific, and say that she would be useful for doing the cooking :p

Anyway, how much property damage has Petal caused so far? :yay:

Yep, it's way too early now. Minus the bones and other unusable parts the outcome wouldn't be enough for even a snack. :icon_evil:

Just remember though, the older it gets, the tougher the meat...

Anyway, how much property damage has Petal caused so far? :yay:

None, I gave her the list of rules when she joined my apartment and I told her she'd be banned if she broke any ;)

meqjnUbvoYs

None, I gave her the list of rules when she joined my apartment and I told her she'd be banned if she broke any ;)

Meh, it's only a matter of time before she receives an infraction for being extremely cheeky :p

What kind of breed is she? (yes, I mean the dog :j: )

Ah, i've waited so long to say this: Placebo, please stay on topic or open your own thread. :p

j/k.....however, did i miss the outcome of the main topic? Did he recieved his copy?

Oh and JdB: what dog? :D

Myke;1715374']Oh and JdB: what dog? :D

I do realize that it may be hard to spot the little dog when it is standing next to our giant Ãœber Verwalter :D

One word of advice: put a BIS sticker on her, that way she can never be off-topic ;)

What kind of breed is she? (yes, I mean the dog :j: )

Pug (or Mops in many languages such as Swedish :))

Myke;1715374']Ah' date=' i've waited so long to say this: Placebo, please stay on topic or open your own thread. :p

j/k.....however, did i miss the outcome of the main topic? Did he recieved his copy?

[/quote']

See if you'd actually read the thread you'd know it was somewhat ontopic, well related to the ArmA2 solution anyways ;)

I do realize that it may be hard to spot the little dog when it is standing next to our giant Ãœber Verwalter :D

One of the reasons for buying her was that regular walking of her will result in me being a little less "giant" in theory ;)

One of the reasons for buying her was that regular walking of her will result in me being a little less "giant" in theory ;)

I really hope you're talking about the dog. *ducks and runs* :D

See if you'd actually read the thread you'd know it was somewhat ontopic, well related to the ArmA2 solution anyways

Aye, sure. Better not risk a permaban and start arguing with you. ;)

However, any update on the main topic? Has the guy now received his copy of the game?

In that case you should have bought a German Shepard instead ;)

Also you don't look as "giant" as you did a few years ago from what I can remember :cheers:

However, any update on the main topic? Has the guy now received his copy of the game?

One word, closely connected to Petal: Dogwalking.

If the OP had been walking dogs for people to lazy busy to do it themselves since he posted here, he could easily have made enough money to buy both ArmA2 and OA.

Never notice Placebo could be that nice ....surprisingly stunning!

Sweden does this to people - Turns them into pink clouds of fluffy generosity :inlove:

Myke;1717112']

However' date=' any update on the main topic? Has the guy now received his copy of the game?[/quote']

Short story is he donated money to a Bulgarian stray dog charity and I gifted him Sprocket ArmA2 :)

Also you don't look as "giant" as you did a few years ago from what I can remember :cheers:

Hmm maybe I just used to wear more black ;)

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Sweden does this to people - Turns them into pink clouds of fluffy generosity :inlove:

I blame the long winters ;)

I'm currently in Stockholm... :butbut:

*turns into a pink fluffy cloud*

*turns into a pink fluffy cloud*

Quick, quick! Anchor thyself to our social safety net before you drift off towards the Muscovian fireclouds of doom!

(Seriously though, this thread should be stickied - Makes the entire offtopic forum a better place to be in)

(Seriously though, this thread should be stickied - Makes the entire offtopic forum a better place to be in)

Like an air freshener hanging from a rear-view mirror. :p

In that case you should have bought a German Shepard instead ;)

Bigger dog would just overpower him, not much of an exercise being dragged along. :p

Bigger dog would just overpower him, not much of an exercise being dragged along. :p

If it were a bigger dog I'd just buy a skateboard ;)

petalbaglady.jpg

Does the bag match with the dog, or does the dog match with the bag? :j:

Personally, I'd fear crushing her.

What a vicious look on that first picture, she looks like you woke here up.

We need to get Petal into the next DLC, an adorable addition like that will attract a new audience with parents that have plenty of money to spend (4-10 year old girls) :bounce3:

The dog (Canis lupus familiaris[1]) is a domesticated form of the gray wolf.....

Uhm...yes....whatever *ducks and runs*