Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Invasion 1944 got oxygen

as u read this, what about ur desert mod, are u guys still doing the campaign 4 it?

cool!!! I was getting a bit angry at BIS for not releasing O2 after nearly 2 months, but this makes it up.

and to I44Team,

GREAT JOB!!!

Well I thought they got it when they said BIS sent them a contract that said they could use their tools.

Congrats to Invasion 1944 team.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ April 21 2002,02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">as u read this, what about ur desert mod, are u guys still doing the campaign 4 it?<span id='postcolor'>

Ya.

Just hope BIS will send the dev tools to more than 2 Mod teams (currently only Operation Vietnam (look aqt the skyraider model its imported in ofp) and I44 have oxygen). I would be very hapy if desert storm would have it smile.gif. Yes we are thinking of a storyline. Cnat currently create the campaign because we didnt created IRaqi terrains.

Hope OFPInterals release soon their tools smile.gif!!

hm , where did you find the ingame screens ? in the screenshot section ? but werent those all screens that have been there before the new site was launched ? i mean , are they really ingame or are they just backgrounds to give us an idea what it will look like ?

ps:

dawdler , if you read this , fix your new forum smile.gif the forum mailer doesnt seem to send the activation emails for new accounts. but i guess you know that already tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 21 2002,06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think they're ingame screens!<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, I dont think so either biggrin.gif

I dont know who did them, but I think if they where ingame, the one who did them would have told the team, no?

Just a preview of how it might look, yes? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ps:

dawdler , if you read this , fix your new forum smile.gif the forum mailer doesnt seem to send the activation emails for new accounts. but i guess you know that already <span id='postcolor'>

I know, I know god darn it smile.gif

I am fully aware of it, Im having problems logging on to biggrin.gif

Ashkan has been notified and it will hopefully be fixed soon

(I dont know how to post news yet, so I cant update the page)

They're not real screenshots:

- The model has self shadowing. Not supported by the OF engine.

- It looks way too smooth to be ingame. Polycount from hell.

It's just a screenshots with a render added to it. Gee you guys are easy to fool wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ April 21 2002,06:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ April 21 2002,02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">as u read this, what about ur desert mod, are u guys still doing the campaign 4 it?<span id='postcolor'>

Ya.

Just hope BIS will send the dev tools to more than 2 Mod teams (currently only Operation Vietnam (look aqt the skyraider model its imported in ofp) and I44 have oxygen). I would be very hapy if desert storm would have it smile.gif. Yes we are thinking of a storyline.  Cnat currently create the campaign because we didnt created IRaqi terrains.

Hope OFPInterals release soon their tools smile.gif!!<span id='postcolor'>

wheel a little bird have tould me ta'hat some other mods will get it soon... (more info after 25/4) wow.gif

Just look at one of those screenshots, the cannon throws a shadow on the tank. That's not possible with the engine.

Uzabit, I already said that. Thanks for the echo.

Yes, fake, but they are nice pictures nonetheless, arent they? wow.gif

The forum is fixed now also. I hope biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dawdler @ April 21 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, fake, but they are nice pictures nonetheless, arent they? wow.gif

The forum is fixed now also. I hope biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damnit they are fake ??!!! Really this sux then sad.gif.But at least you got oxygen smile.gif!!

If only the OF engine supported b&w color. Just imagine... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But at least you got oxygen smile.gif!!<span id='postcolor'>

And how would you know this? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ April 21 2002,19:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But at least you got oxygen smile.gif!!<span id='postcolor'>

And how would you know this? tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, first Invasion 1944 and OV are the 2 bigest mods so they should have oxygen (Im sure that OV have it because i;ve seen the skyraider imported in OFP (look at the sky). And

also on the home page of I44 i've seen:

"And Bohemia interactive has send us a contract so that we can use the tools in the future."

So it's sure that they will have oxygen (or maybe they have oxygen righ now who knows smile.gif )!!

That's it I guess

To my knowledge we do not have oxygen or visitor yet, but it is true that a member got a mail about it lately. Its only a matter of time...

(I myself havent sent a contract, cause its to much trouble when Im only a scripter, so I wont directly know when we get Oxygen either. Can you imagine that, I have the contract, but havent signed it? biggrin.gif)