Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

Wings of Russia: IL-76

Junker - Can you say more precisely under what circumstances was this a mistake?

The aircraft was tested on game version 1.05 is possible you've installed the beta patch version 1.06?

im on the latest beta patch 71382 :)

Edited by Junker

Just mader an awesome capture the airfield mission with this addon..... Just wondering how to command the A.I to unload though.....

A few bugs I noticed the Aeroflot planes seem to have a slight shading issue on the front underside.... The flaps light seems to float away from the instrument panel and hover in mid air when you lower the flaps.....

Oh yeah and a nice explanation of the extra keyboard feature and such woul be nice as well.

Great job guys.... probably the best transport plane in this game now. Thanks v much guys....

Who knows how to write correctly CLASS NAMES: ? Plz! :)

:bounce3:

il76

il76loaded

il76moe

il76_MRWreck

Edited by Keshman

This plane is simply amazing and i thank you for your hard work. But when i placve it in the editor with no other units my game constantly freezes and my FPS gets significantly slower. When i take this plane out of the editor my fps goes back to normal. Please patch this and i hope this helped.

On another note...this plane is incredible. All the working doors, the ability to load vehicls and parachute them out of the back during flight is awesome! I really love this plane and i plan on using it in my missions when the FPS problems are fixed. Amazing work, keep it up. :)

Edited by Bryce23
typo

only two issues I have is the BTR-90 doesn't have a parachute/comes out bugged, and the flares crash the game. (when shot at with stinger, flares..)

only two issues I have is the BTR-90 doesn't have a parachute/comes out bugged' date=' and the flares crash the game. (when shot at with stinger, flares..)[/quote']

Fox are you using the latest Beta 71382? If so that is the problem. For some unexplained reason it causes a CTD withthe RKSL flares. We are looking into it.

@Everyone else. The version of the RKSL flares and ArmA2.pbo included in this addon breaks the current RKSL addons. Please dont try to use it with our addons.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Thank you all for your comments and reports errors, I carefully read and write, that should be corrected in the next version and we fix it.

Once again all of you - thank you.

Fox are you using the latest Beta 71382? If so that is the problem. For some unexplained reason it causes a CTD withthe RKSL flares. We are looking into it.

@Everyone else. The version of the RKSL flares and ArmA2.pbo included in this addon breaks the current RKSL addons. Please dont try to use it with our addons.

yes, I am using the newest beta. Thanks, I guess I'll have to wait on shooting this beast down..

Oh My God. If you could i wouldve payed 15 bucks for this beast. This is by far the BEST ADDON EVER!!!!!!! Oh. My. God.

Edited by BittleRyan

Oh My God. If you could i wouldve payed 15 bucks for this beast. This is by far the BEST ADDON EVER!!!!!!! Oh. My. God.

Agreed. I can NOT get over how realistic this plane is, and all of its features. This sets a new standard for Arma 2 addons. Period.:yay:

Thank you all for your comments and reports errors, I carefully read and write, that should be corrected in the next version and we fix it.

Once again all of you - thank you.

Thanks Smersh this is going to make it one of the best Planes Yet! Well Done!

I have a little issue the plane shows up in the armory ,but not on editor?

Great! Very awesome. Just wonder if it could transport any tanks.

nope, most tanks are too wide. BMPs, Humvees and other vehicles as such can fit. I Can fit 3 Humvees. ,

Thanks for the good feedback guys:yay: