Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

Wings of Russia: IL-76

i do get massive frame drops with this plane from on airport chernarus with AV8 i get 80 and with the antonov on same place 16 fps Any ideas?

Nice plane btw Rly good job

very nice plane good work.when sitting in the gunners seat your head moves with the pilots head i think also you had me worried with the 'gear removed' message but otherwise love it.

sorry, please delete this post.. mix up

Edited by wika_woo

TYVM been waiting a while for something like this. Awesome!

Now its just the An-225 to go.

Excellent addons thanks :)

Using IL-76TD loaded with an AI how to make pradroop unit and btr ?

Airdrop and transport, made by the command pilot of the menu commands.

What exactly is the ministry of emergency measure? Is it possible to make a script that gives the loaded candid rhs BMP-2 and Sarmat vdv?

Oh yeah... And I was just thinking... would it be possible to change the engine sound to something a little less OFP?

It's a nice plane but you really need to rewrite a lot (if not all) of your scripts. First, nearly half of them are in .sqs. Second, one of them is constantly throwing errors, and others give errors when you place an uncrewed plane. When I was looking through them it almost seemed as if this was made for OFP. If you want this to be a quality addon you really need to address this.

wolfbite

The Russian Federation Ministry for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters - Russian Emergency Ministry. Has self-English EMERCOM of Russia (Emergency Control Ministry of Russia).

Big Dawg KS

We are looking for ways to...

Wastelander

Thank you

Excellent video!

I posted it on our site

I liked the pilot drew patterns in the air:)

Big Dawg KS

Well if you're looking for more scripters (partilarly ones with a lot of experience in scripting for ArmA 2), there are plenty on these forums. It is my opinion that an addon's scripts should be as well polished as the rest of the addon, so get as much help as you can.

One of the LOD's gives the plane 4 wings.... will try and get a screenshot.... I think it was about 250 metres away

wolfbite

The Russian Federation Ministry for Civil Defence, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters - Russian Emergency Ministry. Has self-English EMERCOM of Russia (Emergency Control Ministry of Russia).

Big Dawg KS

Wastelander

Thank you

Excellent video!

I posted it on our site

I liked the pilot drew patterns in the air:)

'The landing' was actually all done by AI including the pre approach patterns... I think he was a little worried about the length of the airfield :-)

Did you notice the different gunner controls when on ground to in air?

Pretty sure same for Pilot controls as well...

Will you be adding some weapons? So the gunner has something to do ?

Will make another couple of shorter clips....

Great plane, very nice work on the details. This do give me some cool mission ideas... Kudos!

There's always a "but" :P

A few things I ...

... would like:

To be able to jump out (eject), even if it's only when the doors are open and/or the ramp is lowered.

To be able to jump between different seats inside the plane (both when flying and stationary)

... don't like:

The way you can open the ramp from any position in the plane (even gunners seat). If this is how it works IRL then it's cool but otherwise it should be limited somewhat to e.g. only those sitting in the cockpit.

The auto-magic adding of crew to the plane. IMO it should be up to the mission maker to add the crew especially since there's no quick way of getting rid of them.

Edited by mrCurry

Wastelander - Thanks, great video!

Any plans of fixing the compabilty problems with RKSL addons? Its a shame as it is a very nice plane!