Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

So it's the 5th... where is the download? My F5 key is about to break any minute... :rofl:

Wait a morning, I think, Ice sleeping now ;) or prepare it for us :)

Edited by J-Guid

Wait a morning, I think, Ice sleeping now ;)

Riiight. Still working, you can rest your F5 for at least 17+ hours :/ yup, I have other things in RL too ;)

But I think the wait will be worth it. GAL Army declassified their new armor and sent over one photo:

gal_aifv.jpg

Looks great Ice, cant wait.

het ice looks great

i cant wait it looks amazing !!

i was wondering if the suggestion i made ages ago for the c47 skytrane for a lingor airline troop transport or drug smuggler aircraft was considered or if it

will be included or not

p.s. cant wait to go on a first patrol across the island.

het ice looks great

i cant wait it looks amazing !!

i was wondering if the suggestion i made ages ago for the c47 skytrane for a lingor airline troop transport or drug smuggler aircraft was considered or if it

will be included or not

p.s. cant wait to go on a first patrol across the island.

Smugglers use M7 Maule. Tiny shape can be better concealed in the jungle and short strips are used to get the goods out of the country.

its the fifth ;)

F5 F5 F5 F5

AWESOME COINCIDENCE?

http://www.gitsarma.gamingdeluxe.net/missions/GITSEvolution-RACS_Lingor_v1.lingor.pbo

Evolution lingor with new RACS units

requires lingor and RACS

and ideally RUG_DSAI

good timing for people prepping on this island

does anyone have a good idea of the best enemy troop units to adopt for this island?

Hey Egg! - you planning on getting out an updated version of your EVO anytime soon to go with this new Lingor update?

Chill mates, happy very close :D!

IceBreakr is on European time, so you may have to wait abit longer, patient is a virtue ;)

great i already have a few air control missions in mind for that

shame however that we wont have a lingor airline with ancient planes like in brazil but we cant have everything can we :)

besides i recon nobody on lingor except for a selected few can afford to fly anyway :) it is an LEDC maybe even a HIDP if el presidente runs the economy like the south of the country.

great work ice i cant wait my team is ready to HALO

Edited by short_German

My F5 key finally broke, now forced to use some old keyboard. All your fault Mr. Icebreakr. ;)

I thought about this, how about we abduct that Mrs. Vern? We could trade her for the new version.

Nah mate, take your time to make it as decent as possible. If it's gonna be the 6th, it's gonna be the 6th.

My F5 key finally broke, now forced to use some old keyboard. All your fault Mr. Icebreakr. ;)

I thought about this, how about we abduct that Mrs. Vern? We could trade her for the new version.

Nah mate, take your time to make it as decent as possible. If it's gonna be the 6th, it's gonna be the 6th.

could make for a nice rescue mission :D

nice idea mr Slatts i recon a dark stormy night flying into the old lingor jungle in a batterd huey to an lz and then sneaking threw the thick jungle to a small hut

Its uploading, don't worry :)

you bought her an extra half hour before the crocs get dinner ;)

could make for a nice rescue mission :D

Hey, don't steal my ideas mkay.

Its uploading, don't worry :)

Yay

:yay::yay::yay: