Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

On holiday in Duala (OK, the lake district) next week so I will look forward to it when I get back.

"uninhabited island"....suuuuure ;)

Cant wait a realise and riding from rivers :) ;)

It seems that both of the oil rigs, and Mt. Peligra are behind enemy lines. Could make for some interesting relief missions...

It seems that both of the oil rigs, and Mt. Peligra are behind enemy lines. Could make for some interesting relief missions...

That is correct. Keeping the rigs intact, patrolling the perimeter, resupplying camps with new weapons/ammo/AT crates, lost contact with camp there, many ideas for a cool coop mission ;) another hotspot is the touristic settlement on northern beaches of San Arulco. Government built new hotels and will do almost anything to prevent rebels attacking the tourists over there, severely inflicting damage to the income. Problem is that San Arulco population is divided and many pray for ARL to take control of that area.

I hope that the waters aren't too clear. One thing I really enjoy is riding a boat along those muddy rivers.

In any event, I'm really looking forward to the new version, Icebreakr. Looks like you've really raised the bar this time...again! :D

Hey guys. I'm all hyped up presenting this story to you. I've been invited to a weapon testing area yesterday by a GAL Major Daniel Peroché, who is in control of testing new army's systems.

GAL carried out final tests for their AIFV (Armored Infantry Fighting Vehicle) under close cooperation with Vilas Industries, company that is producing and upgrading these armed transporters. They are heavy tracked vehicles Like many women, I'm not familiar with weapons systems but I've noticed three variants - first is an infantry transporter with .50 cal machine gun for close protection, second is a heavier unit with a mounted 25mm automatic cannon, I believed they called it a "Bushmaster"? Third is a medical unarmed vehicle but loaded up with all the necessary equipment to take care of the wounded soldiers.

New vehicles will be used by GAL to fight the rebels in the upcoming weeks. And I believe one version will be used by FEA anti-drug police unit, too.

p.s. no pics this time - tight security. But you'll see them around soon, I've heard a lot of you booked your flights to Lingor at the end of this week.

Edited by NathalieVern

NathalieVern, :D you are funny journalist :)! Thanks for reporting, w epreparing RPG's :)

I've heard a lot of you booked your flights to Lingor at the end of this week.

Sure have, only one or two more sleeps. I'll bring you an Easter Egg Nathalie : )

I thought release day was today? I got up early in anticipation :) .....

I believe the release is on April 5th, so tomorrow.

Also consider that IceBreaker is from Europe, so don't expect the release to happen at one minute past midnight, Eastern Australian Standard Time. ;)

I believe the release is on April 5th, so tomorrow.

Must be tomorrow, else a lot of these booked flights to Lingor will be changed to Slovenia where we grab some pitchforks and visit Icebreakr. :cool:

QRPF

quick reaction pitch-forking

My F5 key has received an anti-bacterial wipe.

I hear they're very effective against tropical diseases.

Must remember to get my anti-malarial shots...

Hey guys, reporting again - this time from a small cozy town Bilbado down on South, just a shot away from an airport and busy town of Calamar.

I got report of mysterious Russian guys that are buying off land and old objects near rivers at various locations. I also noticed newly built hangars and signs that state "Rent-a-JG!". I don't know what JG meant so I took a liberty to make a sneaky entry into one of the newly built hangars. To my suprise there were quite a few brand new sport Jetskis parked there!

Wow, Thanks NatalieVern :D! Interesting facts :) Interesting who is this Russian guys, and what is Rent-a-JG, Russian bisness mans or mafia open a business for Lingor tourists, or prepare some war diversion :)?! Very strange!

Cant wait :)

Hey guys, reporting again - this time from a small cozy town Bilbado down on South, just a shot away from an airport and busy town of Calamar.

I got report of mysterious Russian guys that are buying off land and old objects near rivers at various locations. I also noticed newly built hangars and signs that state "Rent-a-JG!". I don't know what JG meant so I took a liberty to make a sneaky entry into one of the newly built hangars. To my suprise there were quite a few brand new sport Jetskis parked there!

Epic news Ms Vern!

I can't wait 'til tomorrow. Any news on the "release date event"?