Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

its gonna be a good friday thanks Ice.

Well tomorrow is Good Friday, so its going to be even better now, im off work aswell bonus :)

OOOooooh it's very nice at 10k VD and 300 AI blowing the hell out of eachother!

Will update my mission for the new parts of the island.

Thanks again IB !

Just spent the last hour+ running amok on the new landscapes and among the new and rebuilt towns. I am simply beyond words. :)

well i Think its beautiful and it inspire me to make some Wildlife :)

g-NH1HgoxLY

(sorry no release date for them but wow what a terrain it should give me more speed to finish )

Thankyou for such a beautiful place IceBreaker and all involved

Thanks Icebreakr and Co for the new updated island. I havent had a chance to play on it yet but it looks great from the vids.

well i Think its beautiful and it inspire me to make some Wildlife

Hey Thromp where did that come from : P t

That looks awesome and would add a ton of immersion. Keep working...whip...whip....whip : P

Thanks again all

Thanks for the continued work on this Icebreakr! It's such a great map, and better now.

I'm running a campaign for The Art of Warfare (taw.net) using it. (You can see info about it here, actually.) And we're part way into the campaign, and I guess I'm going to have to switch to the new version!

Keep up the great work (and I'll keep donating!) !

Very nice! However, is it just me, or the new version cause the game flashing intensively during the gameplay? My display card is GTX 590 with 296.10 driver.

Very nice! However, is it just me, or the new version cause the game flashing intensively during the gameplay? My display card is GTX 590 with 296.10 driver.

In case you haven't tried, you might do a video flush while ingame. "Left Shift + Keypad Minus" then type the word "flush" all without the quotes of course :)

Hope this helped, it does for me when little things like that happen.

-VRCRaptor

Thromp: I hope for you to return shortly and we incorporate some of your amazing work into the map as a unit addon ;) is it possible to do an ambient animal life that is agressive when you come too close to it?

really beautiful, a little question the version with All units would be available when?

I've heard of many European had their book airline tickets to your island ^ ^

Thromp: I hope for you to return shortly and we incorporate some of your amazing work into the map as a unit addon ;) is it possible to do an ambient animal life that is agressive when you come too close to it?

Well Tiger is unit :) elephant ,ostrich and horse (hope to make zebra) are Ambient life ,

however Ambient life is very Stubborn but its possible with a good FSM to create new Reactdanger.fsm and make attack instead of run away I believe , they also have FiredNear capability that can actually be used on the Birds and rabbits that appear from terrain config ,but that needs a module

For now i concentrate on Animations for Tiger and hope to make this Attack and Hunt the other normal ambient things ,when this is achieved i will send the PBO your way no problems.

Well Tiger is unit :) elephant ,ostrich and horse (hope to make zebra) are Ambient life ,

however Ambient life is very Stubborn but its possible with a good FSM to create new Reactdanger.fsm and make attack instead of run away I believe , they also have FiredNear capability that can actually be used on the Birds and rabbits that appear from terrain config ,but that needs a module

For now i concentrate on Animations for Tiger and hope to make this Attack and Hunt the other normal ambient things ,when this is achieved i will send the PBO your way no problems.

Yes, yes and yes !!!! Never mind hunting enemy, I want to hunt animals (and them hunt me ?) ! Zombies ? Pah ... REAL animals are the thing.

Sweet, little does my SBF Team know I'm ALT+Tabbed replying to your thread.

Downloading and gonna check this beauty out once we smash some Russians.

HMMM THIS IS INTERESTING TO KNOW.....

Great work as always Icebreakr

I must say those animals look VERY impressive!

Ice, did you ever incorporate random snakes and crocodiles into the island? Or is that a surprise? :)

Now Official info, animals pack in progress :) We start doing this with Thromp, we have models, need some time :)

When release Full version Lingor v1.337(Island with all requred objects + Lingor units)?

Hi,

Is there any chance the files could be signed with v2 keys - they only seem to be v1 at the moment although I can only use the island if I turn off key checking altogether (brg.bikey seems to not even like v1).

Previously sickboy had re-signed the keys for v2, so perhaps he will do it again when the update hits six updater.