Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Mk18 1.0 pack

Would it be possible to separate the MK18 and MK14 for a future release? :) I don't mind having separate ammo boxes for this purpose, though a combined ammo box would of course be nice. Have sent my evaluation notes so far to Robert Hammer by PM, don't mind them being replied to here.

Would it be possible to separate the MK18 and MK14 for a future release?

Why? Is there a reason why to do that? I like to have them all inside one

btw guys you can tell or show me what a type of m4 you like to see in future update

Edited by RobertHammer

Why? Is there a reason why to do that? I like to have them all inside one

btw guys you can tell or show me what a type of m4 you like to see in future update

I would like more versions with handgrip, several variants of camouflage (woodland, desert, tigre) :D

P.S What about ACE config for Mk18 Pack, can get it?)))

Edited by Raison

Some SopMod versions, and maybe a version with outfolded bipod and acog sigths, and in supressed and non-supressed version... Hope you understand my bad gramma :)

Whereas this is two completely different weapon families as opposed to "yet another M16/M4-type variant." :P I've got your "@RH_M4" (which btw also has the same issue by including the M249), the "@RH_HK416," the "@RH_M40," your "@RH_Pistol" pack, and now the "@RH_MK18_MK14"... somehow the name doesn't flow the way it would if it were "@RH_MK18" and "@RH_MK14." :bounce3:

As for future implementations for the family... for ACE, how about a "Grip Pod"? :D Push button, extend bipod legs under your VFG. I'm guessing the in-game benefit would only be ACE though, but it's a cool functionality for any weapon that can already take a rail-mounted VFG.

I'd also like to see the ACOG/Docter (or other mini red dot) combo for use with the CQB mode. If you'd like source material I'd recommend consulting with Project UKF, as work has already been done on both the ACOG/MRD combo and the Grip Pod for the SA80/L85 as seen here ("ArmA 2 - Pukf").

Would still like to know why your ACOGs in this pack don't have zoom functionality!

Edited by Chortles
Clarity

I am working on ACE configs as we speak, please be patient :)

Would still like to know why your ACOGs in this pack don't have zoom functionality!

Acog got 4x zoom , just like real one

@RobertHammer

Do these cause any conflicts with your MGS pack?

Hi Robert!

those are some true beauties! I especially like the magpul stuff on them. Which brings me to your "...what type of M4...?" question: maybe some "regular" M4s with some plastic mags and that cool stock :rolleyes:? so that they can be used by more regular soldiers, since I've seen some photos of US Soldiers in Astan who modded their guns with that kind of stuff. And yes, some camo variation would be cool. I still find the "UCP/ACU" camo from MW2 pretty cool.

Are these configed for ACE?

Edit: I am a jerk Albertors is doing it. Sorry

Great Pack, love the MK14. Would it be possible to extend the rail system and most of the optics back over the bolt housing on the MK14?

M4A1 with just the tiny Docter sight, flashlight and SD :j:

Just messing around with a-tacs camo :D

m4atacs.th.jpg

Like it? or better choose other camo? :p

btw regular M4's will do in next version of M4 pack

M4A1 with just the tiny Docter sight, flashlight and SD

Hmm, that Doctor sight will be useful , thx for tip ;)

@RobertHammer

Do these cause any conflicts with your MGS pack?

No, they don't

Edited by RobertHammer

Hmm, that Doctor sight will be useful , thx for tip

Lol Robert we've been telling you since the beginning :)

if you release an ACOG+Docter sight I WILL skip work for that. I swear. lol.

Oh and the A-TACS idea is great, but I think the rifle still has too much black on it. When I've seen A-TACS finishing on rifles it's got a lot of A-TACS paint on it. The only black parts were the iron sight and the entire barrel/muzzle (don't ask me why).

I think there is no "rule" for those finishing, so anything is good. Just throwing you some curve balls XD sorry :)

Lol Robert we've been telling you since the beginning :)

if you release an ACOG+Docter sight I WILL skip work for that. I swear. lol.

Oh and the A-TACS idea is great, but I think the rifle still has too much black on it. When I've seen A-TACS finishing on rifles it's got a lot of A-TACS paint on it. The only black parts were the iron sight and the entire barrel/muzzle (don't ask me why).

I think there is no "rule" for those finishing, so anything is good. Just throwing you some curve balls XD sorry :)

:D I think he meaned not the Acog+doctor combo , he meaned only small doctor sight ,but anyway you got it :D

rmrh.th.jpg

Proper or true Acog TA31RMR

It doesn't matter what he said, I am loving you :) (in a ACOG+Docter way).

Woho! This is going to make me so super happy. I am honored to be writing ACE2 CFGs for your weapons!

Anyway, I am almost done writing the config. I am testing the weapons in ACE2 now.

Question: Why is the indentation always screwed up? I am not a programmer, I am an artist, please respect the indentation and form, I want CFGs that are a beauty to see :) just kidding :)

Edit: There you go, the configs are done! Youppi! Just sent them to Robert :)

I want a personal ACOG+Docter as a reward for being so quick

Edited by Reezo

To Robert Hammer: I meant that the ACOG and Shortdot don't let you "hold right mouse button to zoom further" like, say, the MK14 EBR SP does. Also, I'm a fan of a forward "scout-style" optics mounting for closer range; off the top of your head which of the weapons from the pack have this, at least for the Aimpoint and EOTech? I've noticed that me and rear-mounted Aimpoints... don't mix, if the stock is collapsed.

M4A1 with just the tiny Docter sight, flashlight and SD :j:
This. :j: I'd second this combination too, though even it atop the ACOG is absolutely fantastic. Note that the combo was the TA31DOC; the -RMR is Trijicon's in-house mini red dot.

You really should alter the lowers to say colt and M16A1 like the real ones do, not "rock river arms".

STGN

These are the best weapons I've ever seen! MAKE MOAR! :D

Nice job RH. These are really good.

EDIT: Oh my god the ATAC's Camo looks fucking badass! Any chance of doing ATACS for your ACR pack aswell??

We've been assaulting Forteza, in Isla Duala (thanks IceBreakr for this great scenario ;)) with Mk18s RCO and CCO variants.. and stormed the Molatian with some no-mercy grenades lobbing over walls and cold blood CQB mode..

These guns rock, the models are fantastic and they really work the way their supposed to ;)

To Robert Hammer: I meant that the ACOG and Shortdot don't let you "hold right mouse button to zoom further" like, say, the MK14 EBR SP does.

Acog and Shortdot - you can't zoom like sniper scope, acog IRL have "static" zoom at 4x (no more or less) , only shortdot have 1x-4x zoom

You really should alter the lowers to say colt and M16A1 like the real ones do, not "rock river arms".

STGN

I know that ,but is not big issue , only a small detail , maybe i will try to change :)

Oh my god the ATAC's Camo looks fucking badass! Any chance of doing ATACS for your ACR pack aswell??

Maybe :p

[WOLF-01]PHANTOM - Any rumors of doing a classic style M14? Like a full wood stock +Optic?

Maybe it will be best to wait for OA ,because they got "old" wood style M14 with optics