Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Mk18 1.0 pack

Hi, if you make a M1A SOCOM 16" & M1A SOCOM II... i'll buy the ArmA 2 just to play with 'em. Let's C ya

ok then i will add the new eot reticle to all eot guns :p

:yay: How nice you are, thanks again for your great job.

One thing about the EOTech, as you get closer to the sight the ridicule gets smaller.

example:

as the camera in that video gets closer to the sight the redicule gets smaller

could you make a replacement pack with your sounds if possible?

Yeah, If Master R.H could use the vanilla ArmA2 rifle sound for parts of his rifles(except M416,417,SCAR-L or H, these sound are nice), then we could easily replace the sound with other Sound mod, such as HIFI, CSM2.........

Yeah, If Master R.H could use the vanilla ArmA2 rifle sound for parts of his rifles(except M416,417,SCAR-L or H, these sound are nice), then we could easily replace the sound with other Sound mod, such as HIFI, CSM2.........

would be great:bounce3:

One thing about the EOTech, as you get closer to the sight the ridicule gets smaller.

example:

as the camera in that video gets closer to the sight the redicule gets smaller

Yea that's right and it's an part of Parallax Effect - not possible in ArmA2 shame :(

Acog and Shortdot - you can't zoom like sniper scope, acog IRL have "static" zoom at 4x (no more or less) , only shortdot have 1x-4x zoom
I'm aware that the ACOG is a fixed-power, but I noticed that the in-game Shortdot has no "hold right mouse button to zoom further" either, even though this seems to be available for just about any vanilla ARMA 2 gun and even most of your other gun/optic combinations.
can you also add the MK23 pistol to this next pack
Save that for his Pistol Pack, doesn't need to be in this pack. (Come to think of it, I'm not sure why the MK18 and MK14 are in the same pack together considering that they're nothing alike... the MK18 would be much better suited with his M16/M4 Pack.)

Re: parallax effect -- the issues with red dots in this game (i.e. opacity of the housing/frame, but now I see the changing size of the reticle) were previously discussed in another thread. It'd be cool though if the reticle got thinner when zooming in with the right-mouse button held down.

(Come to think of it, I'm not sure why the MK18 and MK14 are in the same pack together considering that they're nothing alike... the MK18 would be much better suited with his M16/M4 Pack.)

Think its beter to keep them seperate if they're so similar. No point in loading one pack for a gizilion versions of what is basicaly the same weopon. Better to load fewer packs and get some variety.

Well done RH !

you should add the M14ALCS

Sry , i don't have that Magpul UBR stock :( , maybe in the future will be added

how about m14se crazyhorse

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

wait a minute can't you reskin the m39 to look like the m14alacs

how about m14se crazyhorse

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

wait a minute can't you reskin the m39 to look like the m14alacs

m14se crazyhorse - many parts i don't have too

m14alacs is basicly a EBR with long barrel? because i seen alacs with magpul stuff like stock , mag etc

Sorry for not posting in here earlier RobertHammer, and thanks again for this weapon pack.

To all those wondering why the Mk18 and the Mk14 are in the same pack, the idea when I made the request a little while back to Robert, was to create a small pack of weapons specific to US Navy SEAL's and thus were to be used with Ardvarkdb's Task Force 86 Navy SEAL pack.

Originally the idea was to have the pack added to the list of addons TF86 were using to give those that played as the SEAL's "some" appropriate weapons during missions/campaigns.

Alas the idea didn't go down so well with the majority of members, and thus I have since given up on arguing the case for it to be added.

m14se crazyhorse - many parts i don't have too

m14alacs is basicly a EBR with long barrel? because i seen alacs with magpul stuff like stock , mag etc

i really want is to see the m14 ebr with a long barrel and bipod don't stress over the stock there some with out the stock just give the m14ebr a long barrel and bipod and call it the m14alacs thats what i just to see :p

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

The mk23 pistol is the same as the USP but bigger so us the parts from the USP make it a little bigger and call it a day

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?37855-HK-Mark23-vs-45-Tactical-Head-to-Head-Comparison

i got another idea you should make an m14 pack with m14se crazyhorse, m14ssr, and more version that will give you time to find the parts and have people leave you alone

Edited by deadpool2894

i got another idea you should make an m14 pack with m14se crazyhorse, m14ssr, and more version that will give you time to find the parts and have people leave you alone

Ye , i will make m14 pack ,but i will wait for OA - they will have old style M14

O hai. I have an idea. Can you pls make a weapon pack wit evry gun in teh world? Kay? Thx.

hehe. RH, you've got quite alot of requests. :P

I might have posted already, but these are the best looking weapons I've ever seen for any game. The textures and quality level is insane. Great job.

O hai. I have an idea. Can you pls make a weapon pack wit evry gun in teh world? Kay? Thx.

hehe. RH, you've got quite alot of requests. :P

I might have posted already, but these are the best looking weapons I've ever seen for any game. The textures and quality level is insane. Great job.

but what about laser guns?!?!

@ above post, I think he should make his own/use OAs or something.

So if I'm using base ARMA 2 (no ACE). I should,

1. DL this file

2. Extract files

3. Create a mod folder within my ARAM2 called (example) @RHM18mod.

4. Create a folder inside @RHM18mod called "addons".

5. Copy/paste those 2 files and ONLY those 2 files WITHIN the "NORMAL" folder of this RHM18 DL ....into my @RHM18mod/addons folder.

6. In my ARMA.exe lauch..(make sure @RHM18mod is targeted).

Correct?

So if I'm using base ARMA 2 (no ACE). I should,

1. DL this file

2. Extract files

3. Create a mod folder within my ARAM2 called (example) @RHM18mod.

4. Create a folder inside @RHM18mod called "addons".

5. Copy/paste those 2 files and ONLY those 2 files WITHIN the "NORMAL" folder of this RHM18 DL ....into my @RHM18mod/addons folder.

6. In my ARMA.exe lauch..(make sure @RHM18mod is targeted).

Correct?

--------Yes, you are right. In fact, you donnot have to create folder and name it. You can just extract the downloaded file and then cut the related folder into your ArmA2 directory...

Here...

1. DL the files.

2. Use Winrar to extract it..

3. Make a mod folder(eg. @MK18)

4. Inside the mod folder make another folder called Addons

5. Put files in there.

6. In your ArmA 2 target line, add @MK18

There ya go.

RH I think your fine for now just wait for OA to come out, there might be a few hidden goodies. ;)

anymore weapons and I will not know what to use in my missions, right now your SCAR pack has me foaming at the mouth.

We need some High Resolution texture pack mods to get rid of alot of those lifeless textures and blurry looking uniforms more than guns atm IMO.