Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

Im loving the campaign so far! Im only on the second mission too! One little thing I would say is...

Could you please remove the ACE stamina system on mission 2 in a future update because it reccomends a load-out of satchels and a 50. or other heavy sniper rifle and after about 30 seconds of running (Not sprinting) My man keeps collapsing.

It not a big deal though, I will get past the mission! :D Great job!

Glad your liking it. Just a tip for future missions; if you are ever tasked to blow something up, I will always put a ordnance box at the target. Also there is a weapons stash with rifles on that map.

Hi, why is TF86 still required for ACE Version? They are included in ACEX anyway or am i missing something.

Regards, Christian

Na you still need the addon V1.2. The update was a watered down version and pretty useless in my campaigns. .
Hi, why is TF86 still required for ACE Version? They are included in ACEX anyway or am i missing something.

Regards, Christian

Its not the same. Check them out and you will see.

There seems to be a problem with the satchel charges on the mission....

where you have to find that crashed drone.

I have satchel charges with me, and have completed the objective to locate the drone.

I start the up-link, wait untill its completed...... but when when placing the charge, the game crashes.

anyone else with this issue?

i am using mods ( ace, gl4, fire and smoke), ... and some others. however none of them should interfere with satchel charges.

in other missions with the same mod config i can use the charges without problems....

Thanx for any help, or an update :-)

Edited by markushaze
added spoiler tags

@Markushaze: ACE-Bug. Having the same issue. Game crashes everytime I try to set a charge on a static weapon. This will hopefully be fixed by the Ace-Team.

um yeah i haven't got past the first mission in ST:6/4 yet

lol

There are a few things I would really like to see over a course of a campaign. I know some of these may not be typical of the Seal's Modus Operandi but I think they would be alot of fun!

Squad insertion via HALO jump. (would like control over when to jump)

I got this idea when playing the Seal Team Six 4 mission 5th I think, the one in Cherneraus where you have 5 targets to eliminate. And there was the big plane sitting in the runway full of parchutes but no way to fly it.

A rescue mission where a helicopter must enter hot LZ, land on top of building to insert seal team which then must cover the helicopter from rooof top, enter building rescue captive and extract via the same helicopter.

Or just a mission where you get to play as door gunner and the helicopter has good waypoints preset so that you are kept facing the oposing force, kind of circling around the them for a while before landing.

(does anyone know how to set waypoints for a helicopter your riding in DURING the mission?)

A mission where you have to prevent the escape of an enemy vip/informant, and take alive. Have seal team positioned at ambush point and player must use careful combination satchel charges and antimaterial sniper rifle to only disable the vip's vehicle but to preferably destroy/kill the other enemy's.

Some fly swating would be fun. Using the anti aircraft weapons to take down pursuing helicopters.

Ur campaings are great and I love the use of non cherneraus locations as that place is land of crashing computers and poor performance for me anyway. Keep up the great work!

@Component Actual, thanks for the info. I'm actually the only mission maker that has created on rail shooting segments. ST4, ST3, all have them. ST4's will blow your mind, has it puts you in the gunner seat of a cobra. :)

Does anyone have a tutorial on how to install the campaign? I cant find one anywhere.

Sorry for the noob question.

The campaigns goes in your ArmA2\Campaigns folder (it should be in the main directory where you installed ArmA2). If there is no Campaigns folder in your ArmA2 directory you have to create it and add there the .pbo file of the campaign.

For the addons check this tutorial:

- http://www.armaholic.com/plug.php?e=faq&q=18

Hey guys I am looking for a couple of guys (or girls) interested in doing a co-op on this campaign I love playing single but this would be awesome co-op. If a group already plays and needs another guy I am your man. I am looking to do the ACE version with all RH weapon packs including the SMG pack.

@Big

I downloaded the campaign and placed the PBO in a folder called @SealTeamSix.

I put @SealTeamSix into a folder called "Campaigns".

First, I put the Campaign folder and it's contents into:

"Computer>Local Disc C>Program Files>BI>ArmA 2"

I was getting an error message so I figured I would try and put it into my

"Libraries>Documents>Arma 2" folder.

That didn't have any results either. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I got it! Thanks for the help Big :)

Edited by 614hardcore

@Component Actual, thanks for the info. I'm actually the only mission maker that has created on rail shooting segments. ST4, ST3, all have them. ST4's will blow your mind, has it puts you in the gunner seat of a cobra. :)

Awesome good to know! I have completed ST3 and am about halfway through ST4. But I don't remember the on rail shooting part from ST3, although it may be that I skipped through that portion of the mission (Sometime I skip through a mission cuz I can't get it to proceed or what not, or because I am having out of memory errors) I don't think these are problems of your campain at all it happens with regular campaing as well, actually more so (my computers relationship with cherneraus is a delicate one). Speaking of islands I really liked Panthera from ST3. It just had a really good feel to it and it ran like butter. When it comes to islands I personally prefer the smaller islands cuz they tend to run so much better than the larger ones, and on most missions you generally don't have to cover that much ground anyway, so doing the mission on a small island vs. a big one doesnt really take anything away. Anyway what are the missions with the on rail shooting segments? I would like to go back and replay those.

Another idea for the next campaing is maybe adding some sort of time sensitive component to one of the missions to turn up the intensity. Maybe only give the player so much time before bombers start showing up or something like that, where if the player does go over the time limit it is not an instant failure but things just get alot more complicated.

Oh and Sick1, I know you probably get this alot so forgive me for asking but are you the same person as Sickboy? If not please dont be offended. I think your campaings are amazing and deserve recognition of their own. I am just curious.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Hey guys I am looking for a couple of guys (or girls) interested in doing a co-op on this campaign I love playing single but this would be awesome co-op. If a group already plays and needs another guy I am your man. I am looking to do the ACE version with all RH weapon packs including the SMG pack.

Hey man I would love to play some coop with you. I have just been doing single player as I have been kind of intimidated by the all the clans/servers that are all so well established and what not. And I agree I think coop would be awesome. I already play with the ACE and RH weapon packs so thats nota problem. There are a couple of AI mods I enjoy playing with though, which I may suggest: VFAI, GL4, Zeus AI. I don't want to hijack the thread with a mod discussion so if you have any questions about them PM me. In the mean time I would check them\try them out in that order.

@Component Actual, thanks for the compliment, but SickBoy is a different guy. I'm sure he is way to busy making ACE to be doing campaigns. Operation Blowdown/ST3, Operation Sun Devil/ST2, and Operation Death Run/ST4 are the gunner missions. I'm currenttly working on SEAL Team Six 5 and it will be all on Duala. ;)

Edited by Sick1

Hello all

Great, C4/Satchel Charges are working again since latest ACE update. I can finally continue searching for....

The Drone and liberating the hostages :-)

Nice Missions Sick1.

thanx again.

Hey guys thanks for all the info. I really strive to make each campaign better than the last and ST65 is going to be pretty awesome. I'm currently looking for voice actors and can use any one that wants to help out. Please let me know your native accent and I'll find a role for you. :yay:

Wow I disapear for a month and ST6 4 is out. :D

Will download soon mate, would love to help with the voice acting but I have no mic plus I'm Scottish so would make an odd SEAL lol. :laugh::p

Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

Mission 2:

Is the assassination of the second guy in the white sedan supposed to be rather difficult or am I missing something?

You can't go prone on top of the tower as it kills your line of fire, you can't use the railing as a rest for your rifle and the target is a good 800m away, on the move and partially concealed. Additionally, the white sedan is hidden behind trees during the two last stops, so that leaves only the first ~50m as a window of opportunity.

I popped a tire to make him leave the vehicle and hit him on the run during the 3-5 seconds it takes him to disappear behind the trees. 85% luck, 15% skill. That was after about 40 attempts to kill him inside his car.

So, did I miss something or do I still suck so badly from long range, even after hundreds of hours of warfare?

Mission 4:

Gorodetsky, supposedly hiding in Vyshnoye or Mogilevka: where is he?

I killed all the other guys, cleaned Vyshnoye (3 hostiles) and Mogilevka (~10 hostiles), checked all corpses: nothing. Turned both towns upside down, nothing. Checked the area within a 1km radius, nothing.

Loaded a savegame in Kabanino and went in again, this time by myself so I don't miss out on any corpses to check. Again, nothing, both towns clear.

Restarted the mission, same problem.

There's an enemy officer in the backyard of the marked building in Mogilevka everytime, but that corpse can't be searched.

Again, did I miss something or is it just some random bug?

Otherwise it's quite entertaining so far. Well done, mate.

Hey there

Id like to offer my thanks to you for your splendid combat adventures.

really enjoyed playing them

THis is a beautiful campaign.Do you will realize the Seal Tim Six 5 campaign?

THis is a beautiful campaign.Do you will realize the Seal Tim Six 5 campaign?

Huh? I guess i will. Hopefully after Arrow head. I'm always going to strive to make awesome campaigns for the community. Believe me when I say I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. :)

I´m already looking to the campaign you´ll make on Takistan Map ^^

The Campaign is really great !!!! Good JOB !

But i have one BIG PROBLEM: I can't start the Mission "Operation Death Run", the Gunner-Mission. The Game freezes before the start of the mission and doesnt even show me the loading screen.

Plz Help !!! I wanna finish this really fantastic campaign.

Edited by habara6

I don't knoe wath is the problem but use the Cheat campaigns and select all mission !!!!

The Campaign is really great !!!! Good JOB !

But i have one BIG PROBLEM: I can't start the Mission "Operation Death Run", the Gunner-Mission. The Game freezes before the start of the mission and doesnt even show me the loading screen.

Plz Help !!! I wanna finish this really fantastic campaign.

Are you running ace or non?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

And when do you think the new seal campaign come out?

It will be after Arrowhead. I'm taking my time do to the new choice system Specter will have which dictates how the missions will play out.