Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 4

The parachute is not the controlled type you had before, so you float around for ages.

The above bears no relevance to my question whatsoever :D

The above bears no relevance to my question whatsoever

It was a message for Sick1 that the parachute opens too quick and he could halo over dry land instead of halfway out to see. The chute in previous version has steering capability, but doesn't in v1.8.

In operation - K I have problem locating the first target. I have killed everyone in the two villages (his original location and his "family" vilage) but nothing happens. Is this a bug?

In operation - K I have problem locating the first target. I have killed everyone in the two villages (his original location and his "family" vilage) but nothing happens. Is this a bug?

Remember that you have to search him. Locate his body and search him.

Thanks.

I was aware of this - looking for a dead body in civilian outfit but there was none in the vicinity! I restarted the mission and everything worked fine.

Are all the dead bodys suppouse to disapear?

Game crashes after the sniping the two targets from the tower on the chopper if i try to get new weapons from the chopper!

Thanks.

Edited by Grillob3

@Sick, what is the progress on your new campaign? I hope you are still working on it.

@Grillob3 Yeah to improve performance.

@Tonci87, man it is going to be epic and the progress is great.

Here are a couple of teasers. Sorry about the low quality, I don't know how to capture video well. Let me know what you think.

No spoilers present.

In game movie

Gameplay

Nice Videos, really looking forward to it. Are you also planing to do another Campaign on Takistan?

I'm having problems with the guy stuck in the wall!i have the last version and the guy still stuck!im going to start the mission again and see if happen again!

I got it!thanks anyway!

Edited by Grillob3

The teasers look great. Your campaigns are great, and a truly great contribution to the community. Especially for us SPfreaks :p May I ask how many missions you are planning to put in the campaign?

operation cold dawn i finish but chopper never shows up for extraction?

I got it!thanks.

Edited by Grillob3

Great news guys. SEAL Team 6 Devgru will feature the soundtracks from the original Socom games. ;)

I am really enjoying this campaign ... I'm not using ACE, but it works fine (so far) with Arma2, p1.08.

Strangely enough SchnapsdroSel reports missing components when I add it as -mod (I did a directory name cut-and-paste but I checked the spelling too), but works fine when I dump it into Addons. Weird.

I really want some better AI (not just here but in Arma 2 in general). Whenever I implement Zeus AI mod @zeu_AI, I cannot revert anymore. I can play fine until the first save, but when I revert to a save, I get errors about "CAWeapons_E" not present. Anyway, I don't expect a fix on your end, but thought it was odd.

I played around with different configs using, Arma2 and CO (1.08/1.57), and noticed some curious things ...

At the start of the campaign, weapons choices at the insertion point differ depending on what config I use:

- Arma2: I can take a M136 launcher and just one M136 round

- Arma2+Zeus AI: I can take a M136 launcher and two M136 rounds

- Arma2CO: Much more limited selection and no Eastern Bloc, AT or heavy weapons

Thanks for the campaign, I'm downloading Delta Force right now.

Edited by MissionCreep

Are all the dead bodys suppouse to disapear?

Game crashes after the sniping the two targets from the tower on the chopper if i try to get new weapons from the chopper!

Thanks.

Lucky you...my chopper keeps on hitting the tower and exploding.:j:

I will try and and fix this later today and maybe update.

After using ENDMISSSION to get passed that glitch...the game in now crashing in T-Bar when I try and save.

Thanks for fixing Sick1....your campaigns are awesome!

Edit: :j: It's not your campaign causing the crash as I tried another campaign and it too crashed. I've reseated my RAM and Video Card and all is good again!

Edited by Cogar69

I'm desperately seeking voice actors for my upcoming campaign. All roles are short, and any accent will be accepted. Please let me know if you want to help me.