Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment) Old

Didn't get this info anywhere. How do I enable fire&smoke of destroyed custom model in ACE2? Without ACE2 works normally but with the mod only destroyed model appears without any effects?

i have a better opinion that NOOO , bad news but i show you my feeling about that news i don't want creat new "polémique"

Edited by M1n1d0u

Nanthaka, If you are updating using the six updater

You need to make sure that the '@modname' isnt being skipped

To do this

1. Run the SIX UPDATER - GUI - Leave it alone to do things it does.

2. Click 'MAIN' Tab (may already be on that screen)

3. To the right hand side of the 'EXECUTE' button there is a tick box that says autoskip, Make sure its un-ticked.

4. Make sure you have the right preset on the same page.

5. Make sure the action is Install or update.

6. Click Execute.

If this doesnt work then ive just wasted 5 minutes of my life, Hope it helps man

Works great thanks.

First post contains all information.

does sixupdater update the ACE2 folder? cuz i have the ACE2 vanilla folder as the first slot like i need, set to "install or update" the rest are blank and i have autoskip unchecked..now what?

does sixupdater update the ACE2 folder? cuz i have the ACE2 vanilla folder as the first slot like i need, set to "install or update" the rest are blank and i have autoskip unchecked..now what?

What step are you at and what specifically is unclear / not working? Any errors?

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Download#Install%20the%20Mod

If you have the stable version of ACE installed you'll first have to convert it: http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite+FAQ#How%20to%20convert%20an%20existing%20modfolder%20to%20be%20compatible%20with%20updater

those ARE the steps im at..im on the first page and have those done, i just dont get how to update it..does sixupdater update my ACE file when i click execute?????

those ARE the steps im at..im on the first page and have those done, i just dont get how to update it..does sixupdater update my ACE file when i click execute?????

Roger that.

Roger that.

ok so i can expect ACEX and the other ACE files downloaded after execution is done right? and to be from 1,1,1,349 to 1,1,1,356?

theres a lot of pages..i dont have time to go thru them =\ so how do i update to 1,1,1,356 from 349?

Or use the damn "Search this Thread" feature below the page numbers at the top of each thread/section. Do you actually think people read every post when looking for info?

Bananas!

;)

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

ok so i can expect ACEX and the other ACE files downloaded after execution is done right? and to be from 1,1,1,349 to 1,1,1,356?

Yes..

General_Kalle: Check your shortcuts.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I'm having trouble joining some Warfare servers after latest update. I get this error message about ace files not signed with key accepted by the server. Gonna test other servers too.

... Same problem.

edit: here's a section from my RPT file:

Created new icons and i have now added the addon folders after the different ace folders (@xxxx; @xxxx;)

still no joy

-Ziggy-;1632703']this is the best update evarrr! :clap:

It's a good update but not the best. The M1A1 TUSK's are a nice addition for sure! The crew serve via script stuff is pretty ill as well.

Thanks again to Sickboy and the entire ACE2 crew!

And it kicks ass! Sorry about mentioning it early. Just had too, I was way too excited.

Thanks again fellers!

It's a good update but not the best. The M1A1 TUSK's are a nice addition for sure! The crew serve via script stuff is pretty ill as well.

Thanks again to Sickboy and the entire ACE2 crew!

I meant the change to a single update per week, but the addon is good too. ;)

A.C.E. 1.1 Update #5 Released! (rSync mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

• Release Notes
  • Please see the first post for additional information.

Enjoy!

Again update for Blufor (Tusk) :eh: When the russian update :icon_wink: transport plane, infantry...... Where justice? :lecture: :D

Again update for Blufor (Tusk) :eh: When the russian update :icon_wink: transport plane, infantry...... Where justice? :lecture: :D

Have patience :)

Good things need their time.

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

United Global Armed Force [uGAF] @ACE Server & YAS Repo updated to b359

Auto config url:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Server/modreopo.7z

or just use this link bellow and select save when yoma opens.

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/UGAF_ACE_Server.yas

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthre...d=591#post_591

Kellys ACE Server & YAS Repo updated to ACE b.359

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

Alternatively you can click on this link to access KH Repos -> yashttp://www.kellys-heroes.eu/Server.yas

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Have patience :)

Good things need their time.

Xeno

People must not be able to read or have a short memory. You guys sure have to address this a lot.

I have 2 harddisks in my rig.

at first (until late december 2009) I had single boot os=vista and arma2 installed on it. after having read multiple threads about performance I went to install XP 32 on the 2nd hd, as dual boot and went for another arma2-inst on xp (i've kept the older vista-installation on my vista-hd). everything went fine on each os, of course xp with better performance.

and now it comes to six-updater: on both os's (for both arma2 installations) I have installed six-updater / web-suite so when I was in the past on vista I let six-updater run to update arma2/vista-hd and when i was on xp I did the same for the arma2/xp-hd, without problems.

no I've made some performance-tests and they tell me that it's best to be on xp with running arma2 from the other hd (the one where os=vista, from xp-perspective its the non-system-disk), this works fine and without errors.

now I just want to use the arma2-installation that is physical on my "vista-hd" and run it out of xp.

but: by starting six-updater from my xp-hd the updater is updating what is on XP/C:\ and not what is on E:\ (from xp-perspective my vista-hd, where I want arma2 to be updated with six-updater). how can I get six-updater to update the arma2-inst that is on E:\(vista) instead of updating the arma2-inst that is on c:\(xp) ?

hope this wasn't written to complicated :o