Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. 2 - v1.2 stable (Advanced Combat Environment) Old

Is there a reason removeAllWeapons does not remove medical items? Is it intended?

Is there a reason removeAllWeapons does not remove medical items? Is it intended?

The medical items are script-added, it is possible they are added after you execute the removeAllWeapons command. I'd suggest using a delay, or maybe we can come up with improvements on the script-add implementation.

the better question is: will you have my babys?

Quick message

Sickboy

Second Lieutenant

Thanks for the link to Mikero Tools! Now everything works 100% good! :thumbsup: My idea was realized :D

What I meant is that you will be able to play with any version of ACEX_SM.

So the v1.0 version, v1.1, or any of the ongoing development versions. So you will be able to use the ACE_SM version that you like.

This is next to the fact that tpM is still tweaking / working on the sounds :)

There are some questions.

1. How to be switched and use the previous version if the play in server, for example, uses current and rigidly checks signatures of files?

2. What for works with sounds - so often and unsuccessful, at presence of considerable quantity of more actual problems?

3. What for to distribute to users unchecked releases (not the small size, shall notice), already time having received the negative answer on similar sorts experiments?

I think previous version of SM was very good and it seems to me developers have "repaired" that worked perfectly. Please, return previous version.

I'm not sure how many times you guys like me to repeat this, but we will create a new signature key that is valid for ALL versions of ACEX_SM.

So you can use any version, on any server. :)

Edited by Sickboy

hey sickboy.

it is monday... no updates today?? :)

Updates only on Friday dude :D

hi , we have a problem with the last udapte of acex and Cba our server say we are to old but we have the last udapte what's the problem ?

Updates only on Friday dude :D

Not heard that from the horses mouth. Care to confirm Sickboy?

Hey Sickboy, or who ever else can help.

Using Sixupdater via .net is my question... I'm passing calls for Dedicated server startups successfully with massive modlines but it does NOT like your setup of:

"C:\Six-Updater\tools\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" -rubygems six-updater.rb

Simply won't start, despite being in the same format as the Arma2server launching system I have made.

ok WTF

I'm sorry ACE team but you guys win the "Worst Website Structure Of All Time Award"

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD YOUR MOD. But you navigation is so awful:

I click download

I follow the direction

"I. How do I install ACE2 and related mods?

1. Pick a release

2. Install the Mod"

So I get here:

a) Stable Release

- Requires CBA

- ACEX, ACEX_SM, ACEX_PLA are optional

Ok so where's ACE? Fine I'll choose ACEX...

@ACEX

- Latest version

Oh good I'll just click "Latest version".

It takes me to here: http://updater.dev-heaven.net/mods/show/b1f84534-a754-11de-b50f-0021855d3b6d

Hmmmm no download links???? ok....maybe if I click the 'homepage' link

AHHHHHha I'm back where I started....

Ill just go play Advance and Secure until someone can give me CLEAR insturctions

/rant

There's clear instructions in each of the complete milestone threads.(People have asked a ton.) People are tired of explaining it since it's all over this forum.

Sorry.

and a milestone thread is?

....and people wonder why the arma2 community won't flourish

I'm sorry Manzilla but i have to agree with RogueBlade. Although i wouldn't describe it as dramatic as he does.

Do the test yourself: pick someone near you (your wife/GF would be a good choice), place him/her before your PC on the first page of ACE2 @ devHeaven and tell him/her to simply download ACE2. Then watch.

No rant here, personally i don't care, but i guess you have a certain interest that people find what they're looking for. ;)

Greetz

Myke

:EDITH:

Maybe adding a link to the armaholic download pages for the stable releases at the first post would be a good idea. I think the system how the devheaven page works can't be changed to somewhat more "noob-friendly". :D

Edited by [FRL]Myke

Yeah, can be improved like everything, not optimal currently.

But sorry if we forgot something, we are just human beeings. But it seems to be easier to insult others.

And to Myke... really, don't you think it is enough now ? If you don't care about it why do you even post here ?

Xeno

I'm sorry Manzilla but i have to agree with RogueBlade. Although i wouldn't describe it as dramatic as he does.

I, too, have to agree. It wasn't super hard for me to get Six Updater to install ACE, but if for some reason you have to do it manually...god help you. :p

Not a rip on ACE at all, I love it, it's a great mod. Just the way the download page(s) are I imagine make it difficult/confusing for new users who may not be as experienced navigating wiki pages.

To be totally honest the Yoma Addon Sync is much easier to use than Six Updater. I'd still probably be figuring out the Six Updater if not for Yomas updater.