oktane

oktNoBlur - Signed Blur Remover Addon

Thank you oktane! Already tested and everything is ok with beta 85330.

85478: is out and looking good.

Could you generate us another noBlur patch?

Cheers!

Hi, I'm evaluating to patch Arma2 standalone to 1.10

I have 1.09 with related okt_noblur, but can't find the 1.10 version.

On armaholic, now I find only 1.07 but strangely is dated after the release of 1.10 official patch.

Is it a typing error?

Thank you very much

I'm sorry to ask it again, but which version have I to install for use with Arma2 1.10 standalone?

Anyone that can say me which version of okt_noblur have I to use with Arma2 standalone 1.10, please? :(

Hi, I'm evaluating to patch Arma2 standalone to 1.10

I have 1.09 with related okt_noblur, but can't find the 1.10 version.

On armaholic, now I find only 1.07 but strangely is dated after the release of 1.10 official patch.

Is it a typing error?

Thank you very much

I will fix it, sorry mate. I will have to patch my arma2.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Looks like Oktane's found a reliable RSS feed and fixed his automatic builder:

http://506.jestservers.com/scripts/oktane/noblur/okt_noBlur_OA_beta_85510.7z

Haw, no not yet.. just been doing it manually. I get an email from qbasix's email notification and then i make one. I do have some offers for hosting, just haven't had time to sort it all out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Anyone that can say me which version of okt_noblur have I to use with Arma2 standalone 1.10, please? :(

Here ya go mate, cheers. Should work for ya, I even fired up olde Arma2 to test it.

http://506.jestservers.com/scripts/oktane/noblur/okt_noBlur_A2_retail_1.10.7z

I will fix it, sorry mate. I will have to patch my arma2.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Haw, no not yet.. just been doing it manually. I get an email from qbasix's email notification and then i make one. I do have some offers for hosting, just haven't had time to sort it all out.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Here ya go mate, cheers. Should work for ya, I even fired up olde Arma2 to test it.

http://506.jestservers.com/scripts/oktane/noblur/okt_noBlur_A2_retail_1.10.7z

Thank you very much oktane :)

Very kind of you

Sorry to bother you during this yuletide season but is there any chance of an update for the 1.60 patch that was released this afternoon?

As without it I experience a "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine" error message that prevents OA from loading.

Don't ever use mismatched noBlur on wrong game version! Bad things happen to the game, and if you play mp then you could cause issues for others even if everything appears ok for you. Mostly the last issue is what I'm concerned about, and its why I release these things for every version. And in your case, its undoing fixes made in 1.60. Remember that this is not a normal addon, each one contains the whole arma game config!

I'm downloading the big patch now, i'll have the noblur up shortly!

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Okay, here we go: http://506.jestservers.com/scripts/oktane/noblur/okt_noBlur_OA_retail_1.60.7z

I tested it, works the same as usual. There were some shader additions in 1.60... kind of odd but this very large shader or multiple shaders with one name was added:

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

PsPpFxaa3_11.ps_3_0

VsPpFxaa3_11.vs_3_0

FXAA is a pixel shader based anti aliasing method.

Cheers

Hello oktane, I just want to say thanks. I dont know how I have missed this mod over the years but I just installed it recently and it is great. I noticed how promptly you get new versions out for the community and just wanted to express my appreciation.

Great job

I would also like to thank Oktane for his unrelenting efforts in providing this great little mod that has now become almost indispensable

Thanks for the update oktane! Can't live without this small, but important mod. Now I can crank my postprocessing up a little again.

I also want to say thank you, oktane, you should have seen the horror in my eyes :D when I launched 1.60 and realized I'd probably lost the effect of your mod for a long time, but now your updated version is already here! :yay:

Thanks for the support guys.

For christmas this year, my high speed raid array failed and I lost my arma install and stuff like that. It isn't a big deal, I can recover it from tape backup but I won't be able to update any beta's until I get a chance to rebuild the array and restore everything. I should be able to do it this weekend so it won't be that long. I wanted to buy some new drives but it seems like all the prices skyrocketed lately. (probably all the disasters)

Cheers

Seba, your name seems familiar maybe we used to play OFP a long time ago. I can hardly remember though. :D

yeah the bad flooding overseas made harddrive prices triple for some models. Good luck on the array.

Please sign with latest BI tools instead so the signatures are v2; http://sickboy-six.blogspot.com/2011/11/v2-signatures-bisign-and-bikey-what-is.html

Also, A2 v1.11 seems not supported atm.

---------- Post added at 11:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

Just reading about harddisk failures, sorry to hear, goodluck with the repair!

Hi Oktane

Many, many thanks for this update. I find the blur effects with the vanilla game literally nauseating after a while, so NoBlur is for me an absolute necessity for a great Arma experience.

Your dedication & skill are much appreciated. Hope you get your drive problem sorted, and not least: have a great 2012 :cheers:

BR

Orcinus

Happy New Year mate.

Don't suppose you could connect back-up your patcher for the betas?

It's just that, against all expectations, BIS have started churning them out again!