How about not being lazy and search at ArmAholic yourself. It doesn't take more than two minutes tops.

He can't help it mate. We are working on the page to release a new version, meaning he can not acces it, and in the logs I saw he tried many times. So he surely is not lazy ;)

He can't help it mate. We are working on the page to release a new version, meaning he can not acces it, and in the logs I saw he tried many times. So he surely is not lazy ;)

True true. My bad.

yort I must say I'm impressed with your new 1.5 update you did a fantastic job. for those who have not tested yet check out Armaholic front page. If you decide to keep working on this project, I know it's time consuming. I would like to see in SA-5 Gammon Anti-Air system's but it just a suggestion. But again great job yort if I can help you with anything pm me.

One word... MIGHTY!

Is there somewhere we can get all the class names for all the units for use in DAC/WICT already without hunting through the PBOs?

EDIT: Too many knocks to the head makes me forget stuff, my bad

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100617&highlight=DAC+RESOURCE

Edited by Katipo66

this mod just keeps getting better and better :cool: two issue though, looks like the the Quds Force Demo soldier has an error, he's arms seem to be tied to his sides and the rifle is floating in the air in front of him. Also, the torpedoes on the ASW version of the AB-212 act more like bombs than torpedoes, as soon as they hit the water they explode

Also a suggestion, pretty much all of the aircraft modeled (except the C-47s) should have flares activated as all of their real world counterparts do

Thank u very much , any nice guy can add this iranian army to domi east plz :)?

Newest version, T72S still got its turret bug at driver's turn out.

On the BTR-50 player cannot turn the top Pkm mg left/right.

GREAT MOD ANYWAY ! :)

Ps. : I love the new tanks !

Can't believe that's why i couldn't download yesterday. I can't possibly think of a better reason. Thank you for your efforts.

Since theres a release, shouldn't this be under complete? I know its a beta, but the complete sections description says any release from alpha onwards should be there.

I tried this mod, it rocks. The M60 and m48 tanks are bloody awesome models, nad I like the Cobra alot as well, even if it lacks much in the way of armament!

Thanks all for your comments, much time and effort goes into getting this Mod as good as I can get it.

For all the guys who have issues, can you please post or send me pictures of your problems, I do know about the BTR50 gun issue.

Something is wrong with this mod..... I try to load some troops in editor and the game crashes.

Will the Iranian ship ever be able to fire missles, or use any types of weapons?

Nevermind I found the problem seems to be another mod I have.

I am liking where this is going keep up the good work

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

Something is wrong with this mod..... I try to load some troops in editor and the game crashes.

Can some answer or fix this?

Can some answer or fix this?

More information Please!!

Other Mods, what type of troops etc. etc. etc. etc.

Currently working on release 0.1.6

This version will add

new units LHD, Destroyer and Frigate in editor under USMC for mission editing (all moveable units)

updated weapon recoils for better playability

updated F-14 aircraft into three classes, Bomber, Attack and Air to Air

updated Special Force Quds units

All engineer classes OA compatible.

The big one that has been taking up my time is a new and updated @Iranian_Forces_AI_Config for better AI playability, basically taking the Zeus AI theory to a different level (with permission :D)

My version will improve AI performance, whilst relying alot more on the original BIS configs, to try and maintain compatibilty as the game receives new updates and patches.

Will look really good with my forthcoming Qom Map!

Some requests if possible (for AA sites):

1. SA-6 Launcher

2. S200 Launcher

3. HAWK Launcher

4. Static Radar (for use with AA Launchers)

5. Working Zelzal-2 Launcher

oh and Sand berms? The Iranian's use these everywhere.

Cheers,

Tup

Edited by Tupolov

I'm really enjoying this mod, I can't believe I didn't know it existed till recently. This really adds a full army to the Independent side that is actually fun to play with.

Just hope the ZelZal gets fixed soon :)

.......Just hope the ZelZal gets fixed soon :)

SuperRat is making sure that the Zezal -2 will be operational with the next release!, a big thank-you to him. ;)

Currently working on release 0.1.6

This version will add

new units LHD, Destroyer and Frigate in editor under USMC for mission editing (all moveable units)

updated weapon recoils for better playability

updated F-14 aircraft into three classes, Bomber, Attack and Air to Air

updated Special Force Quds units

All engineer classes OA compatible.

about that release , could you please make it so the F14 and F4 also keep there US colors (now your F14 and F4 overwrite the original,the classes are still present but they are showing irananian colors only)