Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

Advanced Combat Environment (A.C.E.) 2 - v1.0 stable

R U Ok?

I assume that was to me. In which case I reported you for spam. If you can't help then don't post!

it says I can't because the folders are protected by something.

Sulu, you could try Unlocker and see if it can remove the restriction. It may give you a clue as to what is causing them to be locked.

Why ?

Cause, i was trying the other for days without luck.

YAS took 15-20 min..

Dont know if it is the prog itself or the explanation.

I found YAS easier..

When using "Names" under the "Show Status" settings...if someone disconnects whilst looking at them...their name stays on the screen until I leave the game.

Also...why do we you have to update sooo often?. A lot of people are complaining on Multiplayer. For me, I don't really care...but I am getting sick of listening to it.

Well tell them to use the 1.0 stable version and stay on that.

They dont have to use the ongoing beta`s using six update i myself do as i like to stay on the latest as tbh I am in love with ARMA and ACE2 :) I cant get enough.

Did some one change the gas grenades as I thrown one and me and my mate got the blurry vision but could still easily shoot and kill each other or others.now im sure it use to have a greater effect eg the flash bangs im sure the gas grenades use to make you all so not be able to shoot etc?.

Keep up the work and I may have to marry ACE2 im addicted

I am getting sick of listening to it too. (reading it, to be more exact)

People complain because that's what they do best, and most of the time, is the only thing they actually CAN do.

Especially with Yoma AddonSync and Six Updater Suite, and heck, v1.0 stable out there, what is there possibly left to complain about.

Why: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Overview#Ongoing%20Development

When: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Update_Schedule

Edited by Sickboy

I couldn't find this in the documentation, when I'm making a mission, I've given the players a ruck sack so they start with it, but I also want to add some items to the ruck, so they start with it packed. How is this done?

;1607788']Cause' date=' i was trying the other for days without luck.

YAS took 15-20 min..

[b']Dont know if it is the prog itself or the explanation.[/b]

I found YAS easier..

Yeah god forbid it could have been the user :eek:

I am getting sick of listening to it too. (reading it, to be more exact)

People complain because that's what they do best, and most of the time, is the only thing they actually CAN do.

Especially with Yoma AddonSync and Six Updater Suite, and heck, v1.0 stable out there, what is there possibly left to complain about.

Why: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Overview#Ongoing%20Development

When: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Update_Schedule

It's too bad you gotta keep putting up with this.

There is so much in this mod that I dont realy know what it all does and how to use it.

I have looked at the guides you have up but I cant see what im looking for.

If I pick up a rope and then look at the floor and press my windows key I can choose to attach sling but what dooes this do? if I then select it again he removes the sling I see no rope around me what is this for.

I can attach a rope to a chopper and do all that but I am not near any thing I just look at the ground and choose attach sling.

All so is there not any mortars as of yet made by the ACE team im sure I had seen some at one time.

keep up the great work and ignore the minor few who are nobs :)

There is so much in this mod that I dont realy know what it all does and how to use it.

I have looked at the guides you have up but I cant see what im looking for.

If I pick up a rope and then look at the floor and press my windows key I can choose to attach sling but what dooes this do? if I then select it again he removes the sling I see no rope around me what is this for.

I can attach a rope to a chopper and do all that but I am not near any thing I just look at the ground and choose attach sling.

All so is there not any mortars as of yet made by the ACE team im sure I had seen some at one time.

keep up the great work and ignore the minor few who are nobs :)

That attaches the rope to the chopper. After you attach it get in and hover over an object, then you'll see an action for attaching the object. You need to make sure the Slindloading Module is on the map.

Are you sure you've seen this part of the documentation about it?

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Sling_Loading

It explains pretty much what I just said, except they do it better.

For the mortars:

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Feature

Check the section M224. Not sure why I couldn't get a direct card for this one.

Hi thanks for the reply but when I press windows key im no where near a chopper i can be any where on the map and look at floor and press windows key then select attach rope or sling cant remember exactly.

I will look for the mortar is it in a box or do I need to add it to one?.

cheers

Edited by stk2008

Hi thanks for the reply but when I press windows key im no where near a chopper i can be any where on the map and look at floor and press windows key then select attach rope or sling cant remember exactly.

I will look for the mortar is it in a box or do I need to add it to one?.

cheers

1. Equip yourself with a slingrope.

2. Go to a vehicle or object.

3. Press the interaction menu key. Select "Attach slingrope" (This will tie the slingrope to the vehicle or object).

4. When a helicopter with cargo capabilities is available and hovering close enough over the 'cargo object', press interaction menu key again and select "Hook slingrope" (This will attach the slingrope to the cargo hook of the helicopter)

5. Object can now be transported. Pilot will have the ability to release the cargo at the destination

Usage is very clear. If you attach the slingrope to ground heli lifts nothing, just the rope. Attach it to an object or vehicle. ;)

Hi thanks I take it then realy it should not give me the option of attaching it to thin air thats why I was getting confused as I was getting the option near nothing I actualy thought I was attaching the rope to my self hehehehe.

Ok cheers for that one more thing are the mortars in a box along with the stand etc.

Cheers ACE team

Edit

Very sorry I did not look carefully enough as I now see its in progress hehe got all excited and had to ask where I could get it from hehehe

realy looking forward to this :)

Edited by stk2008

Mortars aren't actually in game yet.

I don't know when they will, but I'm definatly looking forward to it.

Yeah god forbid it could have been the user :eek:

ofcourse it was..

The user couldnt use Six, choose YAS instead..Simple :)

I cant drive a tank, i use a car instead...

I cant fly helicopter, i take the bus...

Simple...

PS: Serious note here. I cant for some reason get the earplugs to work in Bennys WF 2.058.

Im using 1.05 update, ACE II Beta (Latest) and B.WF 2.058..

Anyone else that have issues like that..

OH OH btw..ACE 1.0 Stable worked fine with earplugs

Edited by Andersson[SWEC]

I am getting some very weird problem. Everytime I run six updater console, my computer begins to "lag", doing everything is really slow, and my CPU usage seems to go all the way to 90-100%. I thought it was my old updater turned out retarded, so I downloadd newest and installed it, but same problem exists! Even after closing six updater, the lag stays, and I am forced to restart computer. :(

Disable your logitech webcam for the time you want to update ;)

Disable your logitech webcam for the time you want to update ;)

Wow logitech uses sixupdater? :p

Keep going Sickboy, don't let yourself get put down by the negative nancies.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

;1608018']

PS: Serious note here. I cant for some reason get the earplugs to work in Bennys WF 2.058.

Im using 1.05 update' date=' ACE II Beta (Latest) and B.WF 2.058..

Anyone else that have issues like that..

OH OH btw..ACE 1.0 Stable worked fine with earplugs[/quote']

You did replace "John Doe" in the userconfig with your ingame name right?

Btw for ease of upgrades the KH repo will also overwrite the config file, so you'll have to either not overwrite it or replace the name inside the config file.

Mortars aren't actually in game yet.

I don't know when they will, but I'm definatly looking forward to it.

This is true. They are at a point. Soon to be more done. :) They will be awesome. :D

God damn you ACE team I cant stop thinking about when im next going to get a good old session of ARMA2 and im 29 what a big kid.

Im a refresh monkey every 5 seconds tbh to see the latest bit of news etc.

Them mortars will kick ass if the rest of the ACE2 mod is to go by.

I have never been so addicted to a game before well apart from

OFP

ARMA1

ARMA2 hehehehe.

Hello, I'm sure the answer to my question is posted somewhere, but ive been through all the documentation and forum postings I could find and havent seen the answer to the issue I've been having.

I tend to use this mod by hosting mp games filled with AI and the max number of capturable towns in an effort to have some epic-scale games (4-6 hours). With this mindset, I tend to think of myself as the commander and as such I never actually drive or fly myself anywhere.

My issue is this: Once available, I usually take an osprey as my personal command vehicle. Ideally I would like to be able to give orders while in the air (not only to my pilot but also to other fireteams.) This has been an impossibility because I find that I black out once the plane is out of hover mode, which also blacks out my map....Is there a way for me to fix this?