hum oki oki but can you realese the new texture ? i love the new texture and i think if you launch a "call" to have some help to finish it's cool i see a bug sorry for that =) when you are on the caiman (inside view) in the crow version you see the hole of the (M2 or minigun) turrel and the caiman have the wheels no attached to the vehicule

Tried 'em. No game error reported, and the objects placed okay in the editor, but the game locks up entirely when I try to load any scenario utilizing these (including single man, single vehicle). Sorry, man, but something isn't quite right.

are you sure the error is from the mraps? because so far the only in game error is the no entry error all the other errors are model bugs

this one ?

Warning Message: No entry 'model.cfg/CfgModels/Vehicle.sections'

Its a great addon ! but the truck has a bad turning steering :(

and it would be great to see a woodland skin !

Love this addon !

Edited by Sneaker-78-

are you sure the error is from the mraps? because so far the only in game error is the no entry error all the other errors are model bugs

Pretty sure. As soon as I removed them, the game ran fine. Maybe I got a corrupt DL... happens sometimes. I'll check again in a bit.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Okay.... DL and ran the two again under vanilla. Problems seem to be with the Caiman. I'm now getting this error message "model.cfg/CfgSkeleton/Vehicle.skeletonInherit"

Aside from that, I noticed that the Caiman is missing its damage maps, and both the Maxx and the Caiman are missing damage maps on turrets, rear panels, and wheels (and, of course, the Caiman turning radius thing).

Okay.... DL and ran the two again under vanilla. Problems seem to be with the Caiman. I'm now getting this error message "model.cfg/CfgSkeleton/Vehicle.skeletonInherit"

I get that error as well every time, but all i have to do is click preview again and it will launch, try it.

Edited by lo0se

I also get the 'Vehicle.skeletonInherit' error. For some reason on a non dedicated server the vehicles increase map/scenario loading times from around 30secs to 4-5mins so something is up somewhere hehe.

However, I really do like them and considering they're beta they're looking very nice, keep up the great work and looking forward to the final versions!

EDIT: Further tests show that the M2 versions of both vehicles run fine for me without error.

Edited by turzy

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

[/color]

Excellent job on the re-skins, I'm particularly impressed the vehicle in woodland scheme. Any chance of the Caiman in that scheme?

There's a chance for sure; If only they'd be more time to spare for producing it...

Anyway; will polish the desert skins first, there's some things I'm still not quite happy with

Then there's time for the woodland

PS:

Well, anyway; I uploaded the desert textures in current WIP sastus; Have fun with these until I'm done with the final version:

desert MaxxPro:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/btlfs0

desert Caiman:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qrc3u5

.paa format. De-pbo the addons and paste-in. overwrite when asked and re-pbo again.

Be sure to make a backup of the original release in case you shall not like these

Edited by topas

really nice texture i love it only one bug when you are in the vehicule the texture are the same for the inside and the outside , and when you are inside view you see the antenne in with no texture

really nice texture i love it only one bug when you are in the vehicule the texture are the same for the inside and the outside

I know, it's with the Caiman that you get it...

Maybe the next beta will feature a seperate texture for the interior, as it is now with the MaxxPro.. Until the maker decides to do so; the external and internal one would need to be the same.. sorry ;)

np it's awesome i love it ! and did you release some new texture for the hummer ? and non poland skin xD ?

No, as stated in the proper topic I'm not doin' anything without the UVmap; waste of time and effort

if you get an error try to relaunch the mission

nice skins bro they look sweet! there gonna be even better the bis textures when fully done!

great to have finally mraps in arma2 really nice, only i thought the armor is little to weak: one satchel 2m left from maxxpro and it´s wrecked...

im not familaire with explosions damage system in arma2 so no idea how to calculate that but satchel is 9kg c4 and for e.g.The Cougar-H can survive the detonation of a 30-pound TNT charge under the front and rear axels and a 15-pound charge under the center of the chassis.

http://tech.military.com/equipment/view/142058/cougar-h-mrap-vehicle.html

so i think its little to low armored

...can´t wait for rg-33 and next beta´s

nice work...

you know that 1 pound = 0.45 kilograms so if we say an average 25 punds IED so that would be 11.4 kg wich is very close to 9kg but anyway i'll use the new ace penetration system (that if they release how to do so or i just figiure it out )

you know that 1 pound = 0.45 kilograms so if we say an average 25 punds IED so that would be 11.4 kg wich is very close to 9kg but anyway i'll use the new ace penetration system (that if they release how to do so or i just figiure it out )

Add me on skype, I'll add you to "The Lounge" where you can find out how, or find out who to talk to, to find out.

My skype is on my Forum profile, we'll see if we can get them added to ACEX

oh yeah yeah add MRAPS to ace =)

Agreed, this would kick so much ass! :yay:

Seriously hope you consider adding/contributing these to ACE mod.

Here is the function that would happen if these were added to ACE

Awesome addon+ACEmod support= 1337addon

What happent to that Cougar that was in progress 2008 by SerapH? Will we ever see it? looked really awsome back that days.... and correct me if im wrong but isnt ace team already working on some mraps ? Anyways awsome work namman2 & Topas for the Texture work ;) i was waiting for so long for some kickass MRAP´s ;) so thank u

Edited by Due-_-

What happent to that Cougar that was in progress 2008 by SerapH? Will we ever see it? looked really awsome back that days.... and correct me if im wrong but isnt ace team already working on serval mraps ? Anyways awsome work namman2 & Topas for the Texture work ;) i was waiting for so long for some kickass MRAP´s ;) so thank u

There was also a Buffalo. I can't comment on what is happening with either model, due to some events that happened in early January(Contact NZXSHADOWS if you want more info).

@ every one how want it in ace i give a big NO!

-not seriously

when i started to make these i only made them to use ace features but they being in ace is even better