"the next version will include the rg-33 and the max+caiman with frag kit(the side armor thing)"

great ...yessss ;)

...are there news from ace for the new armor implemenation in mraps??

"the next version will include the rg-33 and the max+caiman with frag kit(the side armor thing)"

When was that said?

Also, theres a bug on the M2 sights, you can't actually look down the sights.

1 page back :D

damn :(

i cant fix the look through the hull issue :( but i'll keep trying my best

the others will be fixed soon

the next version will include the rg-33 and the max+caiman with frag kit(the side armor thing)

I am not an expert, but I think that Caiman speed up(or speed boost) is too fast for such a big and heavy vehicle.

I agree, what's the top speed of a Cougar HE?

damn :(

i cant fix the look through the hull issue :( but i'll keep trying my best

the others will be fixed soon

the next version will include the rg-33 and the max+caiman with frag kit(the side armor thing)

The see through hull from dust (and i'm guessing fire) is an rvmat issue. That's about all I know. Hope it helps

yeah 2morrow (or maybe later today) you will have a binirized addon + fixed turning + a camo turret + source files

Where are the scource files?... Do they include the MLODs?

sorry i was rushing for release so i forgot to add source files

i'll try to add them tomorrow

so ppl can make there own version of them and/or fix bugs that i cant fix and just to help anyone whos looking for a simple example on how to make wheeled addons for arma

so ppl can make there own version of them and/or fix bugs that i cant fix and just to help anyone whos looking for a simple example on how to make wheeled addons for arma

hmm i am not a mod maker , but if everone makes his own version then we have 1001 versions :D

hmm i am not a mod maker , but if everone makes his own version then we have 1001 versions :D

The more the merrier :D

Then we can have a MRAP Show on utes airfield, hot chicks and many many varieties of MRAPs to be seen, be there or dont exist!

Yeah everyone make his own individual MARP and then we make a MARP Race !

Will the best win! :D

Greatly appreciated... I would love to help you work out the bugs.

Great addon.

Is it me or the MRAP is too strong? It could withstand a GBU12 and multiple RPG hits.

@ray243

i work around with some different ied charges to test it, the caiman can withstand nearby the triple charge amount then the maxx pro

ref: 9kg standard arma satchel

one satchel at (not under) the maxxpro and it´s gone

i use an mk82 for an ied doorside: the max pro is everytime done, the caiman has no injuries inside... one second after detonation the maxxpro got the same damage (70% health) like caiman but then it explodes...hmmm

i love the models but the armorsystem... i hope there will be an ace2 implementation soon for this great addons :bounce3:

the next release (wich was going to be today) will have destroyable wheels wich will make the vehicle take it's real place ,so it will protect the troops inside but the MRAP wont be useable any more,and i'm sorry there wont be any releases today because i didn't have time because exam season has begun (and it wont stop very soon :( )

Hi all;

Modified the textures of both MsxxPro and Caiman to fit each other;

mr3.jpg

+ toned down the contrast so the weathering is not so extensive as in previous version.

+ the general appearance of both matches the rest of desert vehicles available out there too now

mr1.jpg

------------

Good luck with your exams namman ;)

PS:

Would you guys maybe consider making one of the versions of your 4x4 Cougar armed with NSV or PK machine guns, please?

[Cougars equipped like this, are being in use in A-stan by Polish Contingent on basis of ACSA - Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreement]

mrapy_pl.jpg

Edited by topas

Thx RobertHammer

the next release (wich was going to be today) will have destroyable wheels

Just asking;

Will the hull transparency issue be addressed in this upcoming release?

It's just too annoying to really fully enjoy the addon

trans2.jpgtrans1.jpg

Does anyone know what causes the hull transparency?