Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Aks Pack ver 1.2

AKM can be only with GP25.

All AK rifles (except the AKS-74U) can be fitted with either the GP25, GP30 or BS-1. If fitted with an under-barrel RIS rail, they should also be able to be fitted with an M203 or XM320. (it's worth noting the newest addition to the AK family, the AK-9, comes with a RIS mount under the handguard as standard). This also applies to most clones and their launchers, as well, (I think, I can't find any evidence for this) the Vz.58 and launcher.

Another bug: The correct designation for BS-1 Tishina mounting on an AKS-74U is "GSN-19 Kanarejka". The BS-1 only fits on full size AK rifles (on a side note, you should add a suppressed AKMS with a BS-1, because that'd just be awesome, [pic])

Very nice wprk on getting these in ARMA2 RH :) loving these AK's (and the AN94!)

On a wierd side note, in RL, can the AK74 actually fit a PSO-1 sight? Wasn't it designed for the SVD? so wouldnt the bullet drop in the reticule not work?

I know of a better pack than the one shown weapons imports from the CS. Anyway - nice that the magazine arms increased by a further addons :)

Nice work on the updated pack!

I've updated Deadfast's RH AKs replacement to include the AK-107s, Makarovs and the RPK (i know the mag is wrong, but . . . .) and using it happily.

I'm guessing he'll do his own update soon . . .

Pete

On a wierd side note, in RL, can the AK74 actually fit a PSO-1 sight? Wasn't it designed for the SVD? so wouldnt the bullet drop in the reticule not work?

The last time I checked his AKs use NWD's PSO-1-1 with a 400 meter rangefinder, calibrated for 5.45.x39. It should be pretty close to what they might mount irl.

awesome! thanks. i supposed it is auto ace compatible cause ace does that auto-mag swapping thing?

always enjoy different weapons and glad to see an94 there!

Thanks for the great weapons pack RH,

i have one(and there is only one) annoyance: are you going to change the kobra sight to be more circular? atm they look like a dodecagon -

thanks anyway- it is the only annoying thing in an otherwise great weapons pack!

awesome! thanks. i supposed it is auto ace compatible cause ace does that auto-mag swapping thing?

always enjoy different weapons and glad to see an94 there!

Update ACE2.

Shhhhhh..... Just a little secret between you and me. ;)

p1LkCuA.jpg

THIS is really strange. The aim must be the same as BIS, but with moved muzzlesight a bit up.

Great work RH, really, also for the great selection of weapons ;)

However there's something "missing"; i don't know what was your aim, btw AK74M has common buttstocks instead of the folding one...

Also i really LOVE the AKs74. It's my favourite along with the VAL, but i'm dreaming about an AK74M with the same "used" look, if you know what i mean. This is something i noticed in many other models of you: too many weapons look extremely new, like just arrived from the factory...

EDIT:

Is the replacement pack of the previous version still working ??

Thanks ;)

Edited by caprera

However there's something "missing"; i don't know what was your aim, btw AK74M has common buttstocks instead of the folding one...

What's missing ? Do your homework :)

I agree that they need more wear and tear and the iron sights should be corrected. RHS pack for Arma 1 had them right IIRC. More AN-94 variants (Kobra, PSO etc.) would be sweet too.

Thanks a lot for your work RH !

The problem are those of yours :) I meant the buttstock which is NOT foldable.

ak74mn.jpg=21Kbs

If you have a closer look at those photos you'll see the trigger to "close" it, that is not present in AK100 series AKs in this pack as they use the same part from old AK74M...

russian22.jpg63Kbs

Considering the majority of the models present it would be more practical and realistic to use only the "new" buttstock...

Edited by caprera

You are right, sorry, misunderstood your post.

Robert's models seem to have fixed stocks where they should be foldable.

Another small issue: the AS Val left hand placement is not the happiest:

arma2_2010-02-24%2018-41-08-23.jpg

It would be great if you could make it so the left hand would grip the magazine like this:

as_val4.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by Robalo_AS

My pleasure ;)

Moreover i love the variety of this mod; it's a great addition.

I hope for another update in the future with some "wear and tear" as you said...

This seems to work better:

handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "\CA\weapons2\Data\Anim\XM8GL.rtm"};

arma2_2010-02-24%2019-53-45-63.jpg

arma2_2010-02-24%2019-55-22-74.jpg

Update ACE2.

Shhhhhh..... Just a little secret between you and me. ;)

that's just awesome. great pack RH! and thanks for the 'secret' revealed mate. :)

Any chance of a tactical AK with RIS rails?

Yeah, that would be cool, like the ones used by the British SF in the film Hurt Locker...........

:bounce3:

sorry wrong me post wrrong thread..please delete