eble

Southy's Arma2 conversions

the Mig-29 doesn't show up the 'sheen' so well..

but depending on your angles it is quite shiny. (I'm be tweaking this more for the real sheen look)

mig29shiny.jpg

Awesome work Southy. I can assume that the sounds of these are as ear burstingly awesome as the F-4? ;)

Willing to do couple of shots in veryhigh settings? These seem "normal" :)

I've just tweaked the skins on the F15, to give a 'shiny' look

I'm willing to take as much feedback as possible before each addon is released.

The F15 will be released after the F-14 and Mig-29

I'm the first to admit my screenshots are terrible, most of those were very low quality.

I'll bump a few up etc with much improved settings

F15shiny.jpg

lol I'll keep trying but screenshots arn't my thing...

Iranian F-14

F14iranshiny.jpg

Edited by Eble

Awesome work Southy. I can assume that the sounds of these are as ear burstingly awesome as the F-4? ;)

+1 on that! Really the only Jet with realisitic Thunder Engines!

don't worry all these jets will blow your speakers if your not careful, I shit you not.

You'd probably be entitled to swear at me for it... :butbut: but (since you're taking "as much feedback as possible") I'd suggest you now split the difference if that's possible, they've just slipped over into slightly glossy.

Hmm...don't like this shiny wet look. Shiny contradicts the purpose of military camouflage. Would be worse if you see always shiny plane:

- no matter if weather is overcast or sunny

- independent from view angel

Guess there are few guys here who want to see themselves flying pimped planes bling-bling through missions - "Yo dang, see me flying high..."

well on the subject of Su-47's... textures - thanx to eddyD without his hard work you wouldn't be seeing these OFP conversions

Display

su47displayA2.jpg

Black

su47blackA2.jpg

Blue

su47blueA2.jpg

Desert

su47desertA2.jpg

Edited by Eble

Light Green

su47LgreenA2.jpg

Dark Green ? :)

su47greenA2.jpg

Very nice work (props to both of you). For what it's worth I think you've nailed the finish on this one. :clap:

Its a beast, love the Su-47 eble. The blue and light green are my favourites from those pics.

Those textures are stunning! Great work mate.

Any chance of a sneak peak of the Eurofighter? ;)

Those textures are stunning! Great work mate.

Any chance of a sneak peak of the Eurofighter? ;)

BW MOD Eurofighter from OFP with permission from Hardrock, this is a very basic Arma1 to Arma2 conversion at the moment I've done no additional work at all.

EuroA2.jpg

EuroA22.jpg

Looks great. I almost can't believe it's a simple port. Looking forward to more of your releases. Maybe you can team up with Gnat for some very big "Footmunch Friday"s :D

Looks great. I almost can't believe it's a simple port. Looking forward to more of your releases. Maybe you can team up with Gnat for some very big "Footmunch Friday"s :D

Gnat has his own plans :)

F14 released....

time to get the mirror sunglasses and 80's music out.... and go hunting some Su-33's

Edited by Eble

god we love you southy! you rock bro lol, but yeah a super "Footmunch Friday" would be alsome with you and Gnat!

god we love you southy! you rock bro lol, but yeah a super "Footmunch Friday" would be alsome with you and Gnat!

Gnat like myself pretty much works alone, if we started working together it might actually slow releases down, we would have to pass information between us.

It's probably better we work on our own projects, I had no idea the Su33 was coming this week, and if we were working together it would have been highly unlikely the F14 would have come out at the same time.

I will be in touch with Gnat to make sure we don't duplicate/re-invent the wheel too much etc.