Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Celle

Not yet.

But I'm going to do more. after I took a week off from making this island. After that I'm going to spice up some open areas, build a proper Celle Castle - the current one is quite embarrassing - proper Roadsignage, Bergen-Hohne will be turned into a usful training area and maybe some German Frame-Work Houses.

News!!!

frameworkb.th.png frameworka.th.png

Expect a High-Detail Celle. :)

Edit: The arrangement of the pillars has been changed, so please keep in mind, that those pictures are outdated.

Edited by Mondkalb

yep, i got the same problem. but i am sure it is a conflict with some other addons i use. beautiful map by the way. :)

I use a lot of addons and mods. What addon can be in coflict with the Celle map ???

I had to play on Kellu, it worked fine...

This piece of map features two nearly ICAO approveable Airports with proper signage and new Airport-buildings, such as huge hangers.

:eek: I think you are the only one who respected the runway directions and ICAO signals! :eek::eek: All my respect!

Thank you for this AMAZING airport! Please, why you don't release a packet with airports objects? In my signature you can find my little project and it will be wonderful if it's possible use theese objects!

Edited by M3th0s

I have troubles with the map. A2 crashes to desktop as i want to prewiew a mission on it. The crash comes only with this map. I use modfolders.

:confused:

Same, the map doesnt work :(..

€ Now I´ve problems with many of my custom Island.

Whats going on, maybe AcE updatet a corrupt file?

Edited by WaffelO

Ambient Civilian Mod compatible?

Soon.

boooaahh amaizing ! Now give us the Tanks from SBPROPE and we have the Paradise on Earth : ).

I hope your next Map is the "Fulda Gap". What we need are more Map`s like this and a easier to use Landscape Editor for Arma 2.

Greetings

Same, the map doesnt work :(..

€ Now I´ve problems with many of my custom Island.

Whats going on, maybe AcE updatet a corrupt file?

Do you think ACE2 mod is the problem ? I'm using it too. But there are no other troubles with any addons, only Celle map crashez to desktop...always. I cannot test it now without other addons/mods 'cause i am not at home. Maybe tomorrow. I will check in.

A fantastic map, I was able to drive around as if I knew the place.

My sister is in Bergen and thus I had a rough idea of the area, pity its scaled down but I am sure that ArmA2 would not like the object count if you tried to do 1:1.

Its nice to see for a change a land locked terrain, and it shows what can be done.

Pity about missing areas such as Hohne itself (tank training would be great there, just like RL!)

Do you think ACE2 mod is the problem ? I'm using it too. But there are no other troubles with any addons, only Celle map crashez to desktop...always. I cannot test it now without other addons/mods 'cause i am not at home. Maybe tomorrow. I will check in.

Without any Mods/addons the Island works.

maybe I´m gonna check out all addons later :bored:.

Hope I´ll find the "corrrup" file.

Without any Mods/addons the Island works.

maybe I´m gonna check out all addons later :bored:.

Hope I´ll find the "corrrup" file.

ACE2 doesn't seem to be a problem. I just spent over 30 mins flying, driving and shooting through Celle without a single issue..

sweet map, Mondkalb!

Thank you all again. This feedback makes we wanna do stuff. :)

Pity about missing areas such as Hohne itself (tank training would be great there, just like RL!)

That'll definitely change with the next update. Currently I'm doing a high-detail set of Celle Castle, even Walkable in some area. So I guess this is going to take a while.

Maximum 2 Weeks.

:bounce3:

Aye, thanks. I'll fix it asap.

Meanwhile Celle Castle is nearly complete!

cc3q.th.jpg cc2s.th.jpg

cc1qb.th.jpg

This one is even enterable.

This is how it looks in reality.

Sadly due to the new Size of Celle Castle the whole Town of Celle need to be redone/relayouted... :mad: