Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Celle

Another very nice map, thanks. :)

And now back to your buildings mkay? Otherwise Colonel Staglers dream never comes true. :D

Thanks for your new island and your work!

Put it on our islands section at Assault Mission Studio.

dlicon.gif

Celle Island [1.0] by Mondkalb

this is ideal for cavalry type missions great work, keep em comin

perhaps next you could do the fulda gap~!

Edited by chappy

Beautiful representation of Niedersachsen :)

I was very pleased with your last map, Kellu for it's overall Western European feel, but to see this is very good news indeed. Thank you!

cant wait to try it tonite, thanks alot for your work!

Nice map, thanks. Haven't finished testing yet but there is a kind of moat in Celle that doesn't show splash marks when fired at. The end of the moat also looks strange.

I thoroughly enjoyed Kellu, good work on that. After some updates this will be as good if not better - a very good piece of work nonetheless. There are some bugs, some of which have been mentioned. For instance, there are some issues with inappropriate wildlife noises around the castle.

Edit: I encountered a lone tree on a road bisecting a forest at 080-315. Fortunately I was driving a TPz Fuchs and was no worse for wear.

Edited by AKM

WTF !

I live in that Area, in real! :eek:

Thanks Mondkalb. I'am speechless @ the Moment! :yay:

That center building is "Schloss Celle" isnt it? I rember it standing on a hill. Its flat ingame. Great anyway =)

Edited by Blechreiz

The map is awesome i have to say, i'm impressed with the pathing and the fact the AI actually follows over the bridges. Very few maps seem to be optimized with AI path-finding in mind but this one is excellent, like the original A2 map.

I have troubles with the map. A2 crashes to desktop as i want to prewiew a mission on it. The crash comes only with this map. I use modfolders.

:confused:

yer i was in hohne bergen serving with 9/12th royal lancers just down the road from celle! tht look sweet

Great map, love the river, some screenshots (click to open / download 5040x1050).

758c0502e3525db6a3d991ab695dc7e16g.jpg

28301fb134484c62f3d88296c0c9e7bc6g.jpg

b71c73e324bf48b089449f09dc5999de6g.jpg

530a40e1e3585067a856963d63b8269e6g.jpg

I have troubles with the map. A2 crashes to desktop as i want to prewiew a mission on it. The crash comes only with this map. I use modfolders.

:confused:

yep, i got the same problem. but i am sure it is a conflict with some other addons i use. beautiful map by the way. :)

Wide fields..................... Wonderful!

Thank you for your work, man!

Do you also live in that region, Mondkalb?

Great map! Really authentic looking!

Some really nice looking villages in there.

1 question...Does the Ambient Civilian Mod work on this map? Please tell me it does! :D

I took some high res screenshots of the main town of Celle. Looks nice. :)

3hQxJ.jpg

3hT1S.jpg

oh man know i wanna make my own area :D

fantastic work mate :) keep it up

Thank you all very, very much! I put a lot of work into this, so it's quite comforting to know that you guys are actually liking this. :)

But what's an Island without nice missions? So feel free to get the mission machine rolling. I'm soon going to release one ACE-Coop.

Do you also live in that region, Mondkalb?
Aye, what gave it away?:bounce3:

Just got a chance to test this island. And very nice work as always Mondkalb! I love how it mixes forests, cities, river, highways, etc. Very nice.

we definitely need more maps like this with ratios closer to the 1:1 because it really does make a difference. the more compressed maps are very theme-parky and the terrain gets exaggerated due to the compression, i really hope you can do more areas like this.

At 026-345 there is another tree in the road. Sadly, driving a MAN truck this time rather than a Fuchs.

Excellent island - save for these trees that keep cropping up in the roadways. I'll keep reporting the ones I find. Island is ideal with BWMod; perfect Leopard country.