Sign in to follow this  
massi

GRU Spetsnaz pack

That's the same... :)

Another update (sry no 1.1)

ozxljb9dd2af848254f992f.jpg=87Kbs

I still have to fix the door...

Edited by caprera

Hey caprera, that door problem is a problem with the model. You could however, get the sample models from ArmA1 and use that Mi-17 model and convert it to the Mi-8 / ArmA2 specs.

I just wanted to make sure we are still working. Time ago i posted on WIP thread my work on Flektarn-D camouflage that ended up very well today. Along with it Massi got back on Partizan camouflage.

We are working on teams' reorganization as well, that's why first update was missed a week ago.

Sorry for that, i hope we can upload the new versions one of the very next days, along with the MI-8.

@Zoldat:

Thanks for the video, i never saw it except the original of the last part :)

@Bink:

I remember, they told me about it, thanks. However i think porting from ArmA1 is a bit over my capacities for now... i should use some help around but as you know we are stuck to textures work only ;)

This is the last about the upcoming camos...

0908415182.jpg

I improved the texture adding fabric effect and adding depth.

I know, i know still no new models :D

Thanks for these! GRU Spetsnaz(Izlom) are kick ass, i like to play spetnaz :)

Do these have group names? i want to try and use them with ACM

Wow. Those new camos look awesome!

PM me if you'd still like me to take some promo screenshots or what not. I'm available. :D

@Enad

Stay frosty mate, your package is underway, ETA 48H. you know you're the first ;)

@Katipo66

thanks but i don't know what you're talking about... :o

@Katipo66

thanks but i don't know what you're talking about... :o

I mean i can load them into the editor as groups.. i was wondering what the group names are, for example:

RU_SniperTeam

RUS_ReconTeam

MVD_AssaultTeam

So that i can call the groups in the acm module

Group class names

Edited by Katipo66

Sorry man... it was early morning here... :D

The units are placed in the editor in OPFOR\GRU Spetsnaz\ then you see the camos.

In the incoming update we should reorganize the groups. ;)

Hey massi,

No rush here but I just wanted to make sure you have plans to make an ACE2 config for these? Or I was thinking of looking at your other release and looking at the ACE2 configs there then try to do it myself(eventually). Would it be very difficult if I just copied yours and would it work?

but Gorka uniforms needs to be redone, and in two versions - ANA/Splav.

Almost all of the pictures I see of Russian Spetsnaz show them wearing SPOSN Gorka's. Mostly Gorka-R.

The Gorka-D skin you hav seems to be a bit big in the reinforced chest area.

Looking great though ^^

I know but at the time we had many problems, included the fact we hadn't, and we still have no 3D help. So we messed with the textures as much as we could and sometimes....you know ;)

These textures are still fantastic a year on. Any thoughts now that some time has past on applying the same camo textures to the BIS MVD units? :o

Call them TsSN, call them Alfa, I really don't care I'm just sick of looking at the BIS textures on the "MVD" units. :p

Caprera/Massi, this is just what ive been looking for...BUT they are OPFOR. I need these units on BLUEFOR for my server mission. Any chance i could get them ported over to that side. I can do it myself if you guys can point me in the right direction.

Also, These units do not show up in the editor under Class, Only under group. And when i attempt to make them playable they switch to taki troops because the class is missing.

Can i really be this Nubish?

Edited by Salty6924

Would it be possible to add the Maska 1sch helmet to a few of the soldiers for an assault configuration. Perhaps body armor as well. MVD operators already have it in vanilla and so I assume you would just move the helmet to these guys...

Still amazing textures on them!

Would it be possible to add the Maska 1sch helmet to a few of the soldiers for an assault configuration. Perhaps body armor as well. MVD operators already have it in vanilla and so I assume you would just move the helmet to these guys...

Still amazing textures on them!

Maska series of helmets were designed specifically for the MVD (police and interior troops). Russian Army (Ministry of Defense) has never adopted them to the best of my knowledge, so it would be a bit strange to see them on the GRU operators. Instead, they are likely to be using 6B26/27/28 series of helmets.

Peace,

DreDay

Edited by DreDay

DreDay- Right you are!, but I'm actually trying to substitute these units for MVD in my missions as I want some variety from the Interior Troops scheme. Partizan is getting too old. So I really just need a re-texture of vanilla MVD with Gorka-D/S/R and so on.

Good point! There is definitely a place for more VV/OMON/OMSN units in ArmA. Ideally, it would be great to have both - MVD operators with Maskas, and GRU "heavies" with ballistic vests (6B23) and helmets (6B26/7/8).

Hi, if I used with Vilas weapons config that GRU operator with RPK-74M ("GRU MG Op. RPK-74M") he got the mags in window of ammo, but it Do not fit to this weapon and he said : "there are no ammo!" I use Arma2CO, and others addons, so please help me. Thank You.

What version of vilas weapon pack are you using?